Am I the only one?

KONGO

the best danananananananananananana song was actually this one from the second CD:

the rest is just okay but I love that song. Much better live though...again.

Meh, I have to disagree with you there. My personal favorite is E Numbers:

Black Wax is a good song as well, although their most commercially successful one, if that hinders the fact at all. I've never had the chance to see them live though, so I can't argue with you there.

Edited by Dxfan555

I have a bunch because of the depths of my travels into punk music has taken me, probably tons of lesser known hardcore bands from around the country, Fate Unknown, Bayonet Babies, Camera Silens, Atoxxxico, all sorts of groups from around the globe.

One of my favorite older groups is Los Saicos, they're one of those "Hey, these guys deserve more credit for the beginning stages of garage rock" type of groups. They do have a following and are known, but I've yet to run into anybody that's heard of them. Great band though, fuzzed out guitars with vocals that are reminiscent of the Trashmen. If I remember correctly they originated out of Peru and were recording some heavy shit for 1964 without much knowledge of the American garage scene (they were wild in the same way somebody would consider the Sonics wild).

There's also another group my cousin showed me, German Oak. They're pretty cool, a German prog-rock group from the early 70s that play mostly eerie instruments based off of Nazi imagery, though they were not a Nazi band. I honestly can't find any information on this group, even finding their music isn't easy as their LPs go for a considerable amount of cash.

Existend.

They were a great local metal band that had slots supporting Saxon, etc. Not sure whether they are technically together or what these days, but I know one of the lead guitarists is now in Crimes of Passion.