The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

West Brom have confirmed that Argentina international Claudio Yacob has joined their pre-season training camp in Sweden.

Never heard of him.

Oh my god. He is such a troublemaker, probably the Argentinian version of Joey Barton or something like that, he used to be the captain of my club here in Argentina (Racing Club) but had an incident with the head coach and then he got released of his contract.

Edited by Khain

• Admin

I like Khain!

Alexander Buttner's agent claims Fulham are still keen on the Vitesse Arnhem full-back after a move to Southampton fell through.

Barnsley manager Keith Hill has confirmed he is closing in on the signing of Toni Silva, with the Liverpool winger expected to join on a free transfer.

SAF confirms we're in for Lucas, based on his comments it seems quite likely the deal might happen now, but you never know.

Quite nice to see him confirming our interest in both him and RVP, quite a different take compared to how he is some seasons. Would be a fantastic signing if we can make it happen, options on the wings will be mental.

Funny how a couple days ago Fergie was bitching about how he doesn't want to talk about targets, but Arsenal confirmed their bid. And then he goes on to admit he's in for Lucas?

No one should be referred to as just 'Lucas' anymore - there are too many of them. Call them Moura, Piazon, etc.

Except Lucas, he's been our Lucas for years, all these new lads can get their own name!

How many teams do you support Eddie!? I'm getting rather confused.

Feyenoord - I was born just outside of Rotterdam

Malaga - Lived in Malaga for 8 years, season ticket holder for 4 of them.

Liverpool - Glory hunter (I see the irony in this post-2005 :shifty: )

Those are my 3 main teams, I support/follow/like teams of places where I've lived, have relatives (Donny, Bolton, Toronto)