EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Mexican notes:

Add Universito 2000 for Pequeno Universo 2000's alter egos (Cagematch lists him as this.) Also add a loyalty to Monsther.

AAA Spoilers:

Mini Charly Manson should be a tweener as he is now teaming with the rudos(heels)

Mari Apache and Gran Apache should both be heels (if not already)

Silver Kain should be a tweener. He kind of sided with his brother Dr. Wagner to face El Consejo in AAA but may still be a part of Los Maniacos.

OK, got a little project for anyone that wants to help me out a little. I'll try to explain the situation:

Workers in the game, who work for multiple promotions. In one promotion, they are a Non-Worker, where in the other promotion(s), they are an active worker.

In normal cases, all workers who are in multiple promotions, I try to have the biggest promotion they are in first, second biggest second and smallest promotion last.

The problem starts when the worker is a Non-Worker in the biggest promotion they work in, while they are active in the other promotion(s). The game will not allow you to sign that person as an active worker... You can only sign them as a Non-Wrestler.

There's a simple fix to this. If we put the promotion that the person is a non-worker in AFTER the promotions that they are active in, the game will allow you to sign them as active workers, which is the most realistic. Here's an example of the one I just tried this out with:

Veda Scott

ROH - NW

SHI - LMC

NWA-F1 - LMC

This is the normal order her promotions would be in. However, because she is a NW in ROH (her top promotion) the game won't allow you to sign her as an active worker, even though she is active in Shimmer and NWA-F1.

Here's the fix:

Veda Scott

SHI - LMC

NWA-F1 - LMC

ROH - NW

With the promotions set this way, you can now sign her as a worker.

So, here's where I could use some assistance:

There are 2 workers that I just fixed in the game in this manner: Veda Scott and Delirious. I'm pretty sure that there are other situations like this in the game that need to be adjusted in this way. Anyone that wants to go through and find workers that are in the game as workers in one promotion, while being non-workers in another promotion and compile a list, it would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this all makes sense. :)

-Bill

Thanks Bill :) I am curious though because I have been out of the loop for a few months, what is the difference between the BEGINNERS download and the usual updates?

The Beginners update includes the current data, the Updated Pics folder and also has my personal Banners, Logos and Pics folders.

Basically, it's for people that lost all their EWR info, needs all of the banners/logos, or for a new person just starting the game. Hence, the name "Beginners."

It's a pretty big file, though (about 50 MB) so if you have all of your stuff from when you last downloaded an update, simply downloading the 2-3 months you missed would get you all of the pics in the updates done during that time and would likely be a lot less than the 50 MB that the Beginner's update would be.

-Bill

NWA Hollywood (NWA-H) needs a major overhaul. Here's what I've come up so far:

- Remove: Aaron Bolo, Atsushi Sawada, Brian Cage, Buggy, Candice LeRae, Excalibur, Johnny Paradise, Kitana Vera, Lee Handsome, Lucha Machine, Lucky O'Shea, NY Knockout Nikki, Oliver John, Shawn Spears, Sindarin, Tab Jackson, and Thunderkitty.

- Add (all of these need stats that I will try to come up with; maybe someone else who watches NWA hollywood can help since I'm not good at stats): Angel Lopez, Big Duke, Eric Cross, Hobo, Josh Rozay, Kevin Douglas, Kyle Webb, Leo Blaze, M, Manimal, Pinky, Robbie Phoenix, Tito Escondido, Xtian Cole.

- Add (already in the game): Sinn Bodhi, Brandon Gatson

- Add Stable: The Happening - Joey Ryan, Johnny Goodtime, Mikey O'Shea

- Add Stable: Los Banditos - Rico Dynamite, Sylvia, Tito Escondido

- Add Stable: The Scorpio Sky Experience - Scorpio Sky, Big Duke, Xtian Cole

- Change Adam Pearce to Main Event, put Stu Stone as manager, and add Pearce to Family Stone stable. Also add Morty Lipschitz and Cedric the Hitman to Family Stone.

- Add Tag Teams: Los Banditos - Rico Dynamite and Tito Escondido, Exp 8-ish; Joey Kaos and Nick Madrid, Exp. 3; Joey Ryan and Johnny Goodtime, Exp. 4; Jarek Matthews and Johnny Yuma, Exp. 4

- Add title: NWA Junior Heavyeight, lightweight belt, 20 Image, Kevin Douglas is champion

Make Brandon Parker and Johnny Goodtime into Heel, Joey Kaos into Face, and change Shaun Rickers to Shaun Ricker. I think that's it for now.

change Alex Riley's primary finisher name to Final Score (impact)

change Antonio Cesaro's primary finisher name to Gotch Style Neutralizer and the secondary to Very European Uppercut

rename Husky Harris to Bray Wyatt

change Lord Tensai's primary finisher name to the Clawhold (submission)

change Ryback's primary finisher name to the Muscle Buster (impact)

I think 73 is too high for Gillberg's charisma. He impersonates Goldberg, but aside from that, he's not good on the mic or very charismatic... I'd lower it to around 60.

I think 73 is fair.

The NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship I would put at 30 image.

AAW Updates:

Remove Alex Colon, Chris Hall, Rhino, Flip Kendrick, and Matt Cross.

Add BJ Whitmer as an Upper Midcarder, Face, Old School Face.

Add Tweek Phoenix as an Opener, Face, Highlight Reel.

Add Jim Lynam

Change Famous B's birthmonth to August and raise his age to 26.

http://www.cagematch...7&name=Famous+B

I think 73 is too high for Gillberg's charisma. He impersonates Goldberg, but aside from that, he's not good on the mic or very charismatic... I'd lower it to around 60.

I think 73 is fair.

It's not like he cuts actual promos or anything. He's just impersonating another wrestlers, who by the way, is only 4 points higher in charisma. It's not really true to Gill. If he wasn't doing the Gillberg gimmick, nobody would care.

OK, got a little project for anyone that wants to help me out a little. I'll try to explain the situation:

Workers in the game, who work for multiple promotions. In one promotion, they are a Non-Worker, where in the other promotion(s), they are an active worker.

In normal cases, all workers who are in multiple promotions, I try to have the biggest promotion they are in first, second biggest second and smallest promotion last.

The problem starts when the worker is a Non-Worker in the biggest promotion they work in, while they are active in the other promotion(s). The game will not allow you to sign that person as an active worker... You can only sign them as a Non-Wrestler.

There's a simple fix to this. If we put the promotion that the person is a non-worker in AFTER the promotions that they are active in, the game will allow you to sign them as active workers, which is the most realistic. Here's an example of the one I just tried this out with:

Veda Scott

ROH - NW

SHI - LMC

NWA-F1 - LMC

This is the normal order her promotions would be in. However, because she is a NW in ROH (her top promotion) the game won't allow you to sign her as an active worker, even though she is active in Shimmer and NWA-F1.

Here's the fix:

Veda Scott

SHI - LMC

NWA-F1 - LMC

ROH - NW

With the promotions set this way, you can now sign her as a worker.

So, here's where I could use some assistance:

There are 2 workers that I just fixed in the game in this manner: Veda Scott and Delirious. I'm pretty sure that there are other situations like this in the game that need to be adjusted in this way. Anyone that wants to go through and find workers that are in the game as workers in one promotion, while being non-workers in another promotion and compile a list, it would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this all makes sense. :)

-Bill

I'll help you out by going through things tonight, unless somebody else wants to get a jump on it.

EDIT: By the way, Bill, did you change Veda and Delirious BEFORE posting the update? Delirious is listed as an upper midcarder in all his promotions, and Veda Scott isn't even listed as working for ring of honor, let alone as a non-worker.

Just to make sure I'm finding them right - Would Adam Pearce be another example?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think 73 is fair.

The NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship I would put at 30 image.

60 is fair. The guy isn't that charaismatic.

Anyone that wants to go through and find workers that are in the game as workers in one promotion, while being non-workers in another promotion and compile a list, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey - I actually have been working on a little side project that I should be able to fairly easily leverage for this by just writing a few lines of code instead of having to go through and do it manually. I could get you that list tonight, probably, if it's still needed. :)

By the way, Bill, did you change Veda and Delirious BEFORE posting the update? Delirious is listed as an upper midcarder in all his promotions, and Veda Scott isn't even listed as working for ring of honor, let alone as a non-worker.

Just to make sure I'm finding them right - Would Adam Pearce be another example?

Veda and Delirious were not changed before the May Update was released, but they are now. That was the main reason I was hesitant to put Veda in ROH, because I knew if I did, she'd refuse to be a worker if you tried to sign her. So, I ran the experiment of putting the promotion where they are a NW last and noticed that doing that would allow her to sign as a worker, as opposed to just a NW.

Yes, Adam Pearce is another exapmle. Joey Eastman is as well. I found Eastman last night while working on soe other things.

-Bill

Anyone that wants to go through and find workers that are in the game as workers in one promotion, while being non-workers in another promotion and compile a list, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey - I actually have been working on a little side project that I should be able to fairly easily leverage for this by just writing a few lines of code instead of having to go through and do it manually. I could get you that list tonight, probably, if it's still needed. :)

Anyone who wants to help out is more than welcome. The more eyes we have on it, the more we'll catch. It's a 10-15 second fix per worker, I just don't want to go through 5500 plus workers to weed them all out.

So far, 4 have been corrected: Veda Scott, Delirious, Joey Eastman and Adam Pearce.

-Bill

From rajah.com

WWE.com announced Thursday that "superagent" A.W. has signed Primo, Epico and Rosa Mendes to his ”All World” talent agency, officially making the former WWE Tag Team Champions his clients.

A.W. had been courting the trio for several weeks leading up to Monday's Raw SuperShow as he insisted that the team deserved better placement and promotion at events.

Create a stable called All World containing A.W (leader), Primo, Epico, and Rosa Mendes.

Anyone who wants to help out is more than welcome. The more eyes we have on it, the more we'll catch. It's a 10-15 second fix per worker, I just don't want to go through 5500 plus workers to weed them all out.

So far, 4 have been corrected: Veda Scott, Delirious, Joey Eastman and Adam Pearce.

-Bill

I haven't found anymore yet and I'm almost through B. If Bokonon has an easier way to do it, then I say let him. I'm just going through all the non-workers and checking their employers.

While I'm at it, I don't know if Brock Lesnar should be a non-wrestler anymore...

DJ Hyde also shows as a non-wrestler. His is in the middle of his employers.

Eryn is in a similar situation.

EDIT: Alright, I've gone through A to I and have only found the ones I've mentioned. Doesn't look like there are a lot of workesrs in this situation.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

While I'm at it, I don't know if Brock Lesnar should be a non-wrestler anymore...

Once he wrestles on RAW or SmackDown, sure. As of right now he has done angles on these shows but wrestling on PPVs so non-worker works.

Raise Mondai Ryu's overness to 14.

Raise Naoki Tanizaki's overness to 24.