EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Here's what my little script came up with.

Only 2 workers actually work for multiple promotions as a Non-wrestler in the first contract and something else in the second: Adam Pearce and Joey Eastman.

But all of the following workers have Non-wrestler in the first slot and something else in the second as well (despite not necessarily having contracts):

Maxx Payne

Vic Capri

Jeff Shapiro

Adam Pearce

Paul T

Lotto Money

Mike Blake

Overkill

Jack Marciano

Frank Cullen

Lucifer

Joey Eastman

P.S. You mentioned Veda Scott and Delirious. In the version of the update I just downloaded, they aren't Non-wrestlers at all. (But Adam Pearce and Joey Eastman are, as you pointed out.) Could I have a bad version?

[EDIT: Never mind, I just read your earlier posts, I guess you fixed them and then reuploaded it. Cool cool. This should be everything then. I don't want to "guarantee" it, because anything's possible, but I'm fairly confident. If anyone happens to find another worker in the same situation, let me know!]

Edited by Bokonon_Lives

The pic for Larry Legend is wrong. That was my friend, who competed as Larry Legend until the ring announcer with the same name popped up and he changed his name. The former Larry Legend now goes by Jael Rose. He's not 30 or in CZW, lol. So yeah, I would change the pic.

Joey Eastman

Katsuhiko Nagata - touring NJPW

Kinya Oyanagei - touring Michinoku Pro

Magnum Tokyo - touring Pride

Milano Collection AT - touring NJPW

Nobuhiko Takada - touring Pride

Might want to check Rebecca Reyes as well

The pic for Larry Legend is wrong. That was my friend, who competed as Larry Legend until the ring announcer with the same name popped up and he changed his name. The former Larry Legend now goes by Jael Rose. He's not 30 or in CZW, lol. So yeah, I would change the pic.

I put an updated pic for Larry Legend in the FULL update. So, anyone that has the FULL update will be able to change the pic that way. If they only download the "Data" update, they likely use their own pics and have solved this problem themselves.

-Bill

Never mind, I just read your earlier posts, I guess you fixed them and then reuploaded it. Cool cool. This should be everything then. I don't want to "guarantee" it, because anything's possible, but I'm fairly confident. If anyone happens to find another worker in the same situation, let me know!

I fixed them on my copy, but didn't reupload it for anyone. So, they'll all be correct (hopefully) in the June Update. That's why I wanted to try and get them all adjusted from the start of the month, so if anyone finds any while playing, they can mention them.

Thanks for the help to everyone. I'll go through these and adjust accordingly. Certainly let me know if others pop up.

-Bill

I put an updated pic for Larry Legend in the FULL update. So, anyone that has the FULL update will be able to change the pic that way. If they only download the "Data" update, they likely use their own pics and have solved this problem themselves.

-Bill

My bad, I forgot my pics were outdated, haha.

Anyway, I think Big Daddy Voodoo's age is wrong. According to cagematch and wiki he was born in 1972, which makes him 40, not 44.

Lizzy Borden's age may be a year off as well, as according to cagematch and wiki she was born in December of 1977, making her 34, not 35.

DJ Hyde also shows as a non-wrestler. His is in the middle of his employers.

This seems to be OK as well. Meaning if they have three employers, as long as they are active in the first employer slot, it looks like you can sign them as workers. I just tried this with DJ Hyde and he was fine.

-Bill

Here's what my little script came up with.

Only 2 workers actually work for multiple promotions as a Non-wrestler in the first contract and something else in the second: Adam Pearce and Joey Eastman.

But all of the following workers have Non-wrestler in the first slot and something else in the second as well (despite not necessarily having contracts):

Maxx Payne

Vic Capri

Jeff Shapiro

Adam Pearce

Paul T

Lotto Money

Mike Blake

Overkill

Jack Marciano

Frank Cullen

Lucifer

Joey Eastman

OK, Eastman has been fixed. Pearce was fixed by default because someone said that he should be an active wrestler in NWA-H...

The rest on the list all had 2 blank promotions with "Jobber" in as the card position. So, they're not really working for anyone ingame, but was probably enough to trigger the script. Those have all been adjusted to "None" card position, so those shouldn;t be an issue anymore either. That's likely the group of workers in the game that I have never worked on, since I usually set those "Jobber" spots to "None" whenever I see them.

Didn't figure there would be many with this problem... Thanks a bunch for compiling the list! Now, I need a script to age all of the workers with a given month as their birthmonth, so I don't have to go through 6500 plus names everymonth to incease the ages of those who had a birthday! :)

-Bill

Joey Eastman

Reyes is OK, since she's a manager in DGUSA, her first promotion. Eastman has also been fixed.

The ones that are touring don't work for any "promotions" in the game. I could go either way on whether these should be changed to active workers (even though they have no "real promotion" in the game) or left as is. Anyone with current info on what we should do with these 5, feel free to chime in.

-Bill

Now, I need a script to age all of the workers with a given month as their birthmonth

I can do that. Do you need it for this update, or not until next month?

I imagine a small tool he can use every month would be the best way.

Now, I need a script to age all of the workers with a given month as their birthmonth

I can do that. Do you need it for this update, or not until next month?

I imagine a small tool he can use every month would be the best way.

Pretty much this. To change the ages currenty, I literally have to go through every single worker, see who's birthmonth is on the month I'm working on and up everyone's age that falls on that month by one.

For example: For the May update (the one I just released) I had to go through, see who all had the birthmonth of April and up everyone's age by one that did. For the June Update, I'll have to up everyone's age that falls during the month of May. If I had some sort of program that I could say "OK, find all of the workers/staff that have their birthmonth set to a given month and up all of those ages by one, while leaving the rest of the workers/staff alone," it would save an insane amount of time and energy. I'd be lying if I said that, at times, updates have been delayed by a day or two, simply because I didn't have the time to sit and go through all of the workers/staff to find out who all needed an age increase, due to having a birthday during the month.

Hope that makes sense. I was actually kidding in my post... Didn't think something like that was possible. But, if it is, I'd certainly love to have it.

-Bill

Wowwwww. Yeah, I can absolutely get you that. I'll make sure to have it complete and tested long before the June update. Promise!!

Seriously let me know if there are any other features you'd love to have, regardless of how possible you think they'd be. Thanks to TheGame2705, I have virtually all of the Hex Byte Mappings for the DAT files, so the stuff I'm working on will ideally eventually let you mess with the data in any way you want. Like "All female Canadian lower midcarders with the Fonz Factor should now work for ROH with a BFG Gimmick, have their Speed increased by 1, and have a Short Name of Spunky".

Credit also to GLRaven for ideas on exporting data to Excel/Access, and showing that there's public interest in the project. (In fact I sort of hijacked his thread.... :shifty:)

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88016

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Joey Eastman

Reyes is OK, since she's a manager in DGUSA, her first promotion. Eastman has also been fixed.

The ones that are touring don't work for any "promotions" in the game. I could go either way on whether these should be changed to active workers (even though they have no "real promotion" in the game) or left as is. Anyone with current info on what we should do with these 5, feel free to chime in.

-Bill

Magnum TOKYO has been mostly full time in Hustle until its closure. Not sure what he has done since.

Takada has also not wrestled since the closure of Hustle either.

Kinya Oyanagei has been active in Michinoku so he should be an opener/lower midcarder.

Wanted to make a few comments on recent posts, while I'm thinking about it:

-Change Nick Papagiorgio's birth month to October.

Any chance I can get a link to this info? Been looking for a while on this, just have not seen a place to confirm it... Not that I don't believe you, just like I said, it's been one of my "hunts" that I can't find anywhere.

-Add Mike Kehner to the game as a staff member: Mike Kehner, July, 39, talent 75, backstage to 82. Add him to DG-USA.

He's in the game as a worker named "Kid America." If he's refereeing in DGUSA, we could add him as a NW staff member there...

rename Husky Harris to Bray Wyatt

Again, when the FCW site makes this change, then I will. They change and respell names all the time, from my past experiences.

change Lord Tensai's primary finisher name to the Clawhold (submission)

Problem with this is, when he used the claw hold, he drove his opponent down onto his knee, then to the mat, earning a pin. That's why it's currently in as "Claw Slam" and is an impact move.

-Bill

Marcus "Buff" Bagwell is at home recovering after being involved in a serious car accident last week while traveling near his hometown of Marietta, Georgia. Former WCW colleague Marc Mero wrote Friday on Facebook, "A Miracle! My friend and Pro wrestler Marcus "Buff" Bagwell is home and recovering from a near life ending accident. I can't thank you enough for your prayers. I believe God has a greater purpose for his life. We are texting each other as he can't talk right now due to his injuries. His wife Judy said he will have a full recovery! I can't wait to see him again!"

Add a friendship between Marc Mero and Buff Bagwell.

Tyson Kidd's new primary finisher is called Dungeon Lock (submission).

Change Damien Sandow's gimmick to Genius.

Change Kassius Ohno's secondary finisher to Ohno Blade (impact).

Rename Jarrett and Karen to The Jarretts.

Edited by jadenjater

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Toryumon Japan/Dragon Gate edits:

Raise K-ness's brawl to 45 and technical to 76.

Shisa Boy should be able to speak and have his brawl raised to 32 and technical raised to 72.

Raise Super Shiisa's brawl to 35 and technical to 81.

Raise Takuya Sugawara's brawl to 56, lower his speed to 68 and raise technical to 61.

Raise Naoki Tanizaki's brawl to 45.

Raise Kei Sato's and Shu Sato's brawl to 51.

Rename Magroo Ooma to Manjimaru and raise his brawl to 57 and speed to 61.

Raise Chocoflake K-ICHI's brawl to 30 and speed to 61.

Tomahawk T.T should have his brawl at 54, speed at 58 and technical at 48.

Remove the Shachihoko Machines tag team.

Remove the Shachihoko Machines 2 tag team.

Non DG edits:

Add Jagger Bush as an alter ego for Jagger W Bush and possibly rename to Jagger Miles.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red