EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Don't make Robert Anthony a non-wrestler. He left CZW, but is working for Resistance Pro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09AsxGBhe3Q&feature=youtu.be

I've heard he is just finishing up his commitments and considers himself retired. Even if he is just working R-Pro, that still constitutes a non-worker status (wrestling a place only once a month).

I agree with Kris. Resistance Pro is not even in EWR at the moment (though a majority of the roster is.)

Lower KAGETORA's attitude to 75 due to the issues with the Dragon Gate monkey in 2009 that caused the setback in his career that he has finally (after 3 years) overcome. Raise his charisma to 58.

Raise Ryo Saito's charisma to 55.

Raise Susumu Yokosuka's charisma to 60.

Tick speaks for Yasushi Kanda and raise his charisma to 65.

I'll take your word on it, Bill. :)

-Raise 911's selling to 38.

-Raise Abyss' attitude to 93 and behavior to 89.

-Make Al Snow's contract with TNA open. He takes indy dates frequently.

-Raise Garett Bischoff's brawl to 54 and overness to 60.

-Lower Rob Van Dam's stiffness to 76. Raise his selling to 86.

-Raise Robbie T's overness to 64.

-Raise Taz's charisma to 86.

-Lower Raven's brawl to 75, attitude to 81, and behavior to 73. Raise his technical to 30.

-I think we should remove Ralphus from the game.

-Check SS Look and Menacing for Jimmy Jact Cash. Raise his speed to 18 and overness to 16.

-Raise Kenny Omega's speed to 87, technical to 78, and overness to 58. Raise his wages to 22,000.

-Raise KAI's brawl to 58, speed to 64, technical to 76, stiffness to 45, and overness to 25. Raise his wages to 14,000.

-Lower Devon Storm's selling to 80. Check Menacing. Change his gimmick to Weirdo.

-Raise Tom Carter's technical to 76 and overness to 39. Make him a non-wrestler.

-Make Brain Damage a non-wrestler. Raise his brawl to 85.

-Lower Necro Butcher's brawl to 87.

-Undertake may not wrestle often but he consistently puts on the best show of the night when he does. His brawl should be raised to 85.

We have a few spots open for promotions. Pro Wrestling Syndicate has started running regularly, and they run HUGE super shows. Their last event drew 1000 people. I'll provide stats a sometime this week. I also believe we should add R-Pro, especially considering they have a TV show upcoming. I'll try to provide stats for them as well. Another place we can consider adding is Extreme Reunion, who I hear will start running regularly as well. But I think we should wait a bit to see what their status is.

Case for Jerry Lawler being on an open contract: simply put, EWR isn't an entirely realistic game. A guy can work for two promotions at once on normal game play. I remember someone saying something about let's start the game realistically, even if it doesn't end up that way via game play. Doing that would constitute Lawler being on an open contract (as well as Cole being a worker).

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

We have a few spots open for promotions. Pro Wrestling Syndicate has started running regularly, and they run HUGE super shows. Their last event drew 1000 people. I'll provide stats a sometime this week. I also believe we should add R-Pro, especially considering they have a TV show upcoming. I'll try to provide stats for them as well. Another place we can consider adding is Extreme Reunion, who I hear will start running regularly as well. But I think we should wait a bit to see what their status is.

Weren't the UWF (Urban Wrestling Federation) and the other Squared Circle Wrestling (2CW) also proposed for being added to the game? I can get the few 2CW stats in the next few days once finals, graduation and moving wraps up

Here's my current stance on adding promotions:

There are 31 promotions in the game as of now. The max allowed is 35... I want to have 2 open spots minimum, so that the "Pinky & the Brain" scenario can be triggered (Though, I have probably started a new game in upwards of 50,000 times while doing updates and have NEVER had it happen... Maybe I'm doing something wrong?). So, that means, we could potentially fill two spots.

I have some info un UWF, but to be honest, I'm not really keen on adding them. Reason being, their site is a train wreck and that's putting it nicely. I do try and check in on every promotion and make sure they keep somewhat up to date and, admittedly, I'm better with some promotions than I am with others. But, with UWF, their site is so screwed, I'm thinking it would become very quickly forgotten and outdated. If I do add it, it would likely be on a VERY short leash.

2CW: I actually thought the Squared Circle Wrestling and 2CW were the same promotion, until I looked at the ingame roster and the roster presented on the 2CW website. The post explaining the change was a bit misleading, but in the end, I got it sorted out, at least for the Squared Circle Wrestling that is currently in the game. I actually have a banner and logo dne for 2CW... The issue is, I can't have both SCW and 2CW in the game,at least not both under the name "Squared Circle Wrestling," as the game rejects it.

The options on that, if we wanted to add 2CW would be:

A: Rename the "Squared Circle Wrestling" in the game to "Squared Circle Training," since it is actually mentioned as that on their site.

B: Remove the SCW in the game in favor of 2CW. Problem is, that would eliminate a canadian promotion in favor of another Eastern US promotion.

In any event, to add 2CW, I would need as much info as pretty much all I have is the banner and logo.

To be honest, haven't really looked at the promotions too much, as most of my work has been done getting caught up, etc, so there might be another promotion or 2 in the game currently that could be removed, in order to make room for more current promotions... But, I'll let all of you argue that. What I'm most concerned about is being able to accurately depict the promotion in the game, without having to add 50 or so workers and being able to easily track the promotion on their website.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Here's my current stance on adding promotions:

There are 31 promotions in the game as of now. The max allowed is 35... I want to have 2 open spots minimum, so that the "Pinky & the Brain" scenario can be triggered (Though, I have probably started a new game in upwards of 50,000 times while doing updates and have NEVER had it happen... Maybe I'm doing something wrong?). So, that means, we could potentially fill two spots.

I have some info un UWF, but to be honest, I'm not really keen on adding them. Reason being, their site is a train wreck and that's putting it nicely. I do try and check in on every promotion and make sure they keep somewhat up to date and, admittedly, I'm better with some promotions than I am with others. But, with UWF, their site is so screwed, I'm thinking it would become very quickly forgotten and outdated. If I do add it, it would likely be on a VERY short leash.

2CW: I actually thought the Squared Circle Wrestling and 2CW were the same promotion, until I looked at the ingame roster and the roster presented on the 2CW website. The post explaining the change was a bit misleading, but in the end, I got it sorted out, at least for the Squared Circle Wrestling that is currently in the game. I actually have a banner and logo dne for 2CW... The issue is, I can't have both SCW and 2CW in the game,at least not both under the name "Squared Circle Wrestling," as the game rejects it.

The options on that, if we wanted to add 2CW would be:

A: Rename the "Squared Circle Wrestling" in the game to "Squared Circle Training," since it is actually mentioned as that on their site.

B: Remove the SCW in the game in favor of 2CW. Problem is, that would eliminate a canadian promotion in favor of another Eastern US promotion.

In any event, to add 2CW, I would need as much info as pretty much all I have is the banner and logo.

To be honest, haven't really looked at the promotions too much, as most of my work has been done getting caught up, etc, so there might be another promotion or 2 in the game currently that could be removed, in order to make room for more current promotions... But, I'll let all of you argue that. What I'm most concerned about is being able to accurately depict the promotion in the game, without having to add 50 or so workers and being able to easily track the promotion on their website.

-Bill

Besides the now former 2CW champion Jay/J Freddie, Punisher VanSyke and Kevin Graham, the majority of the roster is in the game as is due to me making suggestions for this several months back.

The name could be 2CW Wrestling to prevent the double name as I would rather not see a Candian Promotion go.

As for UWF, I understand.

I am just wondering how (besides me and I think Kris (though not trying to throw him under the bus) not doing 2CW stats and the name issue which I think I brought up in the past) 2CW was not a priority over say PWS (another tri-state indy) or Res Pro. I would go Res Pro (midwest) and 2CW and not cause I am partial but it is an indy out of upstate NY rather than Tri-State like PWS.

As for Extreme Reunion, that was most likely a one-off show due to the cluster fuckbit was so I am not even considering it...

As for promotions to remove, I cannot think of any that should as LLUSA is still doing house shows and JAPW is supposed to return someday. Not sure if they announced another date yet...

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

The name could be 2CW Wrestling to prevent the double name as I would rather not see a Candian Promotion go.

That would probably work.

I am just wondering how (besides me and I think Kris (though not trying to throw him under the bus) not doing 2CW stats and the name issue which I think I brought up in the past) 2CW was not a priority over say PWS (another tri-state indy) or Res Pro. I would go Res Pro (midwest) and 2CW and not cause I am partial but it is an indy out of upstate NY rather than Tri-State like PWS.

I might be missing something here... Really, I don't put a "priority" on any promotion being added, unless there is a clear-cut reason to. Meaning, if a new promotion were to form tomorrow and have a TV deal, running on a National network, etc, etc, that promotion being added would likely move up the list over 2CW, PWS, Res Pro, or any other promotion we're discussing.

Like I said, when I read the post regarding changing MaxPro (I think it was) to "Squared Circle Wrestling," I did a google search and mistakenly went to the 2CW site, created a banner and logo and then realized there were 2 separate "Squared Circle Wrestling" promotions... One in Canada (SCW) and the other in NY (2CW). I simply kept the graphics in the event that we ever wanted to add 2CW.

I don't have any preference on what two to add... I'd strongly prefer 2 promotions that have a majority of the roster already in the game and that can easily be followed... Other than that, doesn't really matter to me. The website issue with UWF is what really turns me off on them. It looks like a nightmare to follow and would likely get out of hand quickly.

-Bill

I've heard UWF isn't running for the remainder of the year, and will just use footage already taped to air PPVs. I don't think they are a good candidate to be put in, with that said.

2CW would be a great addition to the game. They run regularly, have good crowds, and have good workers.

PWS is drawing crowds of 1000 people and are simply too big at this point to be ignored.

R-Pro is simply a good choice to put in the game. I think a promotion that we have virtually no one to update/no info on (IWC, APW) should be removed to make room for them.

-Add Eric Tapout (staff) to the game:

Eric Tapout

Male

October, 31

Owner

Talent: 72

Backstage: 86

Check booker

-Raise Pat Buck's brawl to 62, selling to 78, and overness to 35.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I might be missing something here... Really, I don't put a "priority" on any promotion being added, unless there is a clear-cut reason to. Meaning, if a new promotion were to form tomorrow and have a TV deal, running on a National network, etc, etc, that promotion being added would likely move up the list over 2CW, PWS, Res Pro, or any other promotion we're discussing.

Like I said, when I read the post regarding changing MaxPro (I think it was) to "Squared Circle Wrestling," I did a google search and mistakenly went to the 2CW site, created a banner and logo and then realized there were 2 separate "Squared Circle Wrestling" promotions... One in Canada (SCW) and the other in NY (2CW). I simply kept the graphics in the event that we ever wanted to add 2CW.

I don't have any preference on what two to add... I'd strongly prefer 2 promotions that have a majority of the roster already in the game and that can easily be followed... Other than that, doesn't really matter to me. The website issue with UWF is what really turns me off on them. It looks like a nightmare to follow and would likely get out of hand quickly.

-Bill

NCW Femme Fatales which I don't honestly see much difference from Shimmer other than being in Canada rather than the US.

I would put 2CW at a similar ranking as the existing SCW except it being in America than Canada. Size: Regional Money: $1,000,000 Image: 28, Risk: 68, Production: 30, Advertising 10, Merchandising, 10.

2CW Roster based on their website and cagematch results:

Main Event:

Davey Richards

Eddie Edwards

Jay Briscoe

Kevin Steen

Mark Briscoe

Upper Midcard:

Colin Delaney

Isys Ephex

Jay Freddie*

Jimmy Olsen

Slyck Wagner Brown

Tommaso Ciampa

Zaquary Springate III

Midcard:

Cheech

Jason Axe

Kevin Graham*

Loco Vida

Muscle Marcos

Pepper Parks

Portia Perez

Punisher VanSlyke*

Steve Kruz

Steve McKenzie

Lower Midcard:

Jason Wayne

KAGE

Matt Taven

Muhammad Ali Vaez

Omar Akbar

Rachel Summerlyn

Sean Carr

Superbeast*

Opener:

Allysin Kay

Bobby Ocean

Cherry Bomb

Matt Milan

Nikki Jett*

Pete D. Order*

Supercop Dick Justice*

Any of the ones with *'s need stats which I can provide. It is about a quarter of the current roster which changed since I last looked at it.

Edit: I second IWC as up for removal. APW had a recent upgrade with some new talent.

NCW Femme Fatales which I don't honestly see much difference from Shimmer other than being in Canada rather than the US.

NCW-FF was added to replace Wrestlicious. Had nothing to do with 2CW. I'm also pretty sure EVERY WORKER was already in the game. They run regularly, update their roster quite often, are pretty easy to track and I personally knew enough about the promotion to represent them fairly accurately in the game. Being Canadian was a bonus. I personally hardly know anything about 2CW, so it wouldn't nearly have been as easy to add them, based on my personal experience.

Just a quick glance at promotions currently in-game that probably need looked at:

WWC: The only "Official" site I can find for them these days is a Facebook Page. Though Wikipedia is not a great source for info, the last bit of info wiki has for WWC is from January, 2011.

NWA-A: I know there used to be someone that provided info and updates for these guys quite frequently, but I can't recall any posts regarding them in a while.

NWA-E: By the looks of their website, they have again rebranded to "Pro Wrestling Express." Roster probably needs changes as well, but they seem to run bi-weekly or so.

If I had to choose one promotion to take out, it would likley be WWC. NWA-A, NWA-E and IWC all have websites with rosters and all three could probably be updated a lot easier than WWC, because I would have to rely on wikipedia and a Facebook page for WWC... Not to mention the fact that I don't speak spanish, which is what language their facebook page is in.

-Bill

I would like to keep WWC in the game if possible. It is a historic, still relevant promotion.

All's I'm saying is, from an info standpoint, it looks to be the most difficult to update and keep updated. Their "website" is just a facebook page and it's in Spanish. Unless I'm missing something, that and the Wikipedia page is about all we have to go on when it comes to info regarding the promotion. The same argument was given to get rid of IWA not too long ago, but IWA actually has a website with a roster on it... WWC doesn't even have that currently.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I would like to keep WWC in the game if possible. It is a historic, still relevant promotion.

I kind of second that but the problem is if it is taking up a spot from another fed that COULD go in, remove it. Same with IWC and NWA-E. Both have been in for years and have small rosters. I doubt anyone would REALLY miss them. I think maybe Perros Del Mal could also be added they run monthly shows typically for tapping purposes and have a fairly stable roster after the Damian-Perro split.

Add VENENO as an alter ego for Veneno as he used this in SMASH and I think Wrestling New Classic.

EDIT: Change the written deals to open deals for Chi Chi, Magno, Mini Park, Octagoncito, Pequeno Halloween, Super Nova, Tigresa Caliente & Tinieblas Jr.

Pequeno Halloween should be a tweener with an evil clown gimmick.

Chi Chi should be a tweener.

Rocky Romero should have a touring commitment to New Japan.

Second Edit:

Remove Louis Lyndon from LLUSA and DGUSA, he last wrestled for either of them in September for DGUSA. Perhaps add to SCW as he was apart of the CHIKARA Invasion show?

Remove Flip Kendrick from AAW, DGUSA and LLUSA, he last wrestled in any of them in September for DGUSA. Perhaps add to SCW as he was apart of the CHIKARA Invasion show?

I kind of second that but the problem is if it is taking up a spot from another fed that COULD go in, remove it. Same with IWC and NWA-E. Both have been in for years and have small rosters. I doubt anyone would REALLY miss them. I think maybe Perros Del Mal could also be added they run monthly shows typically for tapping purposes and have a fairly stable roster after the Damian-Perro split.

To be honest, I'm not really concerned about "small rosters" if they are accurate. I'd much rather have a promotion in the game that has 15-20 workers that is accurate than have a promotion in that has 35-40 workers that hasn't been updated and is difficult to update, due to lack of information.

-Bill

2CW Roster based on their website and cagematch results:

Main Event:

Davey Richards

Eddie Edwards

Jay Briscoe

Kevin Steen

Mark Briscoe

Upper Midcard:

Colin Delaney

Isys Ephex

Jay Freddie*

Jimmy Olsen

Slyck Wagner Brown

Tommaso Ciampa

Zaquary Springate III

Midcard:

Cheech

Jason Axe

Kevin Graham*

Loco Vida

Muscle Marcos

Pepper Parks

Portia Perez

Punisher VanSlyke*

Steve Kruz

Steve McKenzie

Lower Midcard:

Jason Wayne

KAGE

Matt Taven

Muhammad Ali Vaez

Omar Akbar

Rachel Summerlyn

Sean Carr

Superbeast*

Opener:

Allysin Kay

Bobby Ocean

Cherry Bomb

Matt Milan

Nikki Jett*

Pete D. Order*

Supercop Dick Justice*

Any of the ones with *'s need stats which I can provide. It is about a quarter of the current roster which changed since I last looked at it.

OK, just a couple quick notes on 2CW, as I just finished adding this list to the game:

1: Tommaso Ciampa, Portia Perez, Allysin Kay all have 3 promotions already.

2: Dunno is Matt Milan was supposed to have a * by him as well, or if he is in the game under a different name, but I couldn't find him in the data currently.

3: Obviously, still need staff members for 2CW as they currently have none.

4: Their site lists a Heavyweight Champion (currently vacant) and Tag Champs (Briscoes). Need images for both titles.

Looking at their event history, I was able to get names for events for each month. Months that had 2 shows back-to-back are listed as "Large" shows, while months with just single day shows are listed as "Medium."

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Matt Milan should have. I didn't see Alysin had three already. Tomasso I forgot he was in ECWA as well as CW.

Not sure on the current staff fo 2CW:

Rename AJ Lee to just AJ.

Rename Cameron Lynn to just Cameron.

Rename Layla El to just Layla.

Rename Naomi Night to just Naomi.

Up Aksana's overness to 66.

Up Alberto Del Rio's overness to 90.

Low Alex Riley's overness to 63.

Up Brodus Clay's overness to 83.

Up Camacho's overness to 54.

Up Damien Sandow's overness to 45.

Up Darren Young's overness to 58.

Low Ezekiel Jackson's overness to 65.

Up Hornswoggle's overness to 69.

Up John Laurinaitis' charisma to 82.

Up Ryback's overness to 64.

Up Sheamus' overness to 94.

Low The Miz's overness to 88.

Up Titus O'Neil overness to 58.

Up Triple H's overness to 99.

Trish Stratus should be on Open Contract.

Remove Joseph Mercury from the Workers list and add him as a trainer for WWE.

Turn Mason Ryan heel.

Edited by Rasta