EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Even if they are on tv, as long as the guys are still considered in FCW, they should be left in development in the game. If being on tv was the meter by which we were going to judge when someone would be out of developmental, then all of these updates have been wrong for a while, as FCW has been on a regional network for as long as I can remember.

But since NXT is currently a show that has to be booked in EWR, then surely the people on NXT will need to be out of development? That's a good issue raised by DarthHurricane actually.

Isn't FCW's TV deal gone? Simple answer is remove NXT as a show and make WWE's developmental FCW/NXT.

This is where common sense comes in really. It's blatantly obvious they are not developmental guys. All guys like that are on one of the brands.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE does not really have hard brands anymore. The only brand that truly exists is NXT with the likes of Curtis, Bateman and Watson. The rest of NXT are guys who are jobbers or wrestle on Superstars as well...

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think it is safe to say that The Chickbusters should be an inactive team.

LC's primary finisher should be Lucky Break.

Torrie Wilson should no longer have a love with Nick Mitchell as she is dating Derek Jeter. Not sure what they are now...

Torrie Wilson should no longer have a love with Nick Mitchell as she is dating Derek Jeter. Not sure what they are now...

Alex Rodriguez......dry.gif Kidman's sloppy seconds......

Edited by tougie

-Lower Kevin Cunningham's brawl to 51.

-Lower Ryan McBride's speed to 72 and technical to 73. Remove him from CZW.

-Raise Layla El's speed to 43, technical to 52, and selling to 68. Make Layout (Impact) her primary finisher, with Facelift (Impact) her secondary.

-Lower Ric Flair's behavior to 58.

-Raise Reid Flair's overness to 30.

-Raise La Sombra's wages to 25,000.

-Lower Hijo Del Pirata Morgan's wages to 9,000.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Alex Rodriguez......dry.gif Kidman's sloppy seconds......

Yeah as a Yankee fan I dropped the ball like Bill Buckner on that one... <_< Anywho, the fact remains I doubt she is in love with Nick Mitchell if she is dating A-Rod.

Johnny Curtis should have Falcon Arrow as his primary finisher and A Bid Farewell as his secondary.

Sheamus' primary finisher should be Brogue Kick and his secondary should be White Noise.

Jim Ross is the new lead announcer of NXT.

Chaotic Wrestling Updates:

-Make Brian Fury the CW Heavyweight Champion

-Make Matt Taven the CW New England Champion

-Make Bryan Logan and Matt Logan the CW Tag Team Champions

-Remove Rick Fuller

-Add Mike Nice

-Add Frankie Arion. Add "Frankie Fingers" to his alter egos. Add a tag team called "The Greeks" w/ Elia Markopoulos. 1 exp. Active

-Deactivate "Chase and Elia"

-Make Brandon Locke a heavyweight.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

http://www.ewrestlin...r-gone-from-tna

Remove Ric Flair from TNA?

Not yet. We need confirmation.

I would. PWInsider.com would not post something like that unless they had the facts straight. I know Mike Johnson will sit on news until he hears about a smoking gun and will continually fact check it. I would remove Flair from TNA. NOTE: I use to have an Elite account but do not anymore.

-Raise Brian Milonas' brawl to 58, speed to 18, technical to 20, and selling to 61. Change his secondary finisher to Big Splash (Ground).

-Raise Mikaze's stiffness to 32 and overness to 23.

-Raise Bryan Logan's speed to 57.

-Raise Alex Arion's brawl to 44.

-Raise Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian's overness to 22.

-Raise Jake Manning's charisma to 75 and overness to 34.

-Raise Danny Bonaduce's speed to 14 and selling to 57. Make him a lightweight. Check Announcer. Uncheck SS Look.

Edited by KrisClassic

I would say Sheamus's second finish should still be The High Cross. He still uses it and has only used White Noise 2 or 3 times.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps change AJ's gimmick to crazy.

What should be done with the NXT roster for the game? The talent is being shared with FCW. Should they stay in development or be brought up to the main roster?

Edit: Make Christian a tweener?

ALSO TV-PG has a 61% risk for the early evening timeslot when WWE has 66% risk... It gives the whole The network does not like the current risk level of your show.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red