EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a LOVE relationship between Edge and Beth Phoenix.

http://www.lordsofpa...th_Phoenix.html

Is this confirmed? A man and woman can attend games together without dating.

That is an arguable point.

However I have to say or rather ask.

Who in their right mind would just want to be "friends" with a woman like Beth Pheonix?

Certainly not me.

I mean I wouldn't mind being friends with her but if the possibility of being more than just friends with her was there I know I sure as hell wouldn't pass up the opertunity.

BMH.

Yeah a cryptic "Thank you Beth" with no panning to Beth Phoenix leaves me to believe this is a connect the dots without much reasoning. IMO, this is like the whole McCool-Taker deal based on pictures. The pictures people used were them being friends and not lovers. Never once I saw them hold hands in those pictures yet because there was hype on small name websites it was gospel. IMO, we need to raise the burdon of proof on dating. IF Edge and Beth announce they are getting married and/or they are engaged, then yeah add it. I don't see going to movies, hockey games or theme parks as a good reason to say they are dating. I know Edge loves hockey and the Devils and Beth would not surprise me though I would have expected her to like the Sabers (cause she lives in Buffalo and someone has to...) <_<

And BMH...wow. Can see how you view the women in your life! :P. Seriously though, whether or not you would 'try it on' with Beth were you a friend of hers is not really a criteria we can use for adding a relationship for them in the game

I don't know what exacterly you mean by that and I don't think I want to know either due to the fact it sounds to me as though you are saying something derogatory about my character.

So allow me to explain what I meant by what I said.

What I meant was.

That I would love to be friends with Beth Pheonix.

However if there was a chance or opertunity for me to be more than just her friend

In other words if Beth was to let me know that she either liked me as more than just a friend or in more than just a friend type of way or that she was open to the possibility of us being more than friends then I would take that opertunity.

Of course if Beth didn''t show any signs of being interested in me as anything other than just a friend or that she wasn't open to us being anything more than friends then I would be happy with us just being exacterly that friends.

BMH

Edited by BMH

Yeah a cryptic "Thank you Beth" with no panning to Beth Phoenix leaves me to believe this is a connect the dots without much reasoning. IMO, this is like the whole McCool-Taker deal based on pictures. The pictures people used were them being friends and not lovers. Never once I saw them hold hands in those pictures yet because there was hype on small name websites it was gospel. IMO, we need to raise the burdon of proof on dating. IF Edge and Beth announce they are getting married and/or they are engaged, then yeah add it. I don't see going to movies, hockey games or theme parks as a good reason to say they are dating. I know Edge loves hockey and the Devils and Beth would not surprise me though I would have expected her to like the Sabers (cause she lives in Buffalo and someone has to...) <_<

Here's the thing, though... He specifically said "I love you" to SOMEONE in the first few rows named Beth... Now, was it Beth PHOENIX? I can't 100% sure say it was, but I think I can provide evidence to show that they indeed are a couple... *Goes into Otunga Mode*

Exhibit A: A pic of Beth and a guy named Michael Pongracz. This is from Beth's Twitter, taken before the WWE HoF this year, as the caption indicates: http://twitter.com/#!/TheBethPhoenix/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FVE31zrrH

Exhibit B: The twitter account of Michael Pongracz tweeitng to Beth regarding a pic of her and Edge in the Devils jerseys:

Hey @TheBethPhoenix! Well don't you two look cute in your #Devils jerseys LOL! Hope you guys are doing well! pic.twitter.com/aSnb7UBH

— Mike Pongracz (@MPVoiceovers)

June 1, 2012

Notice the comment: "Well don't you two look cute in your #Devils jerseys LOL! Hope you guys are doing well!

Exhibit C: Another pic from Beth's Twitter, this is a pic of her and her "bestie" (which I assume means "best friend"). Beth is wearing the same dress, so it is likely from the HoF as well: http://twitter.com/#!/TheBethPhoenix/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FDfleUyy0

Exhibit D: A tweet from Beth's "bestie":

because I <3 my bff's bf; GO DEVILS!!

— minoa madness (@minoamafia)

May 31, 2012

The tweet reads: "because I <3 my bff's bf; GO DEVILS!!" I'm not an expert at the abbreviations, but I believe "BFF" means "Best Friend Forever" and "BF" means "Boyfriend."

After all of this, I find it hard to believe that it is just an amazing coincidence that Edge is dating a woman named Beth, but is ISN'T Beth Phoenix... I also find it amazingly hard to believe that, if Edge IS dating someone else named Beth that THAT Beth would let him go to a high profile event such as the Stanley Cup Finals with ANY other woman, let alone a woman like Beth Phoenix... I mean, if your name was "George" and you were dating someone, would you let them go somewhere with George Clooney?

As far as "holding hands," I've been married for 7 1/2 years and my wife and I hardly ever hold hands... I also know that my wife wouldn't let me go to a hockey game (or anywhere else, really) with another woman... Especially an attractive one.

As far as Beth being a Devils fan, Sabres fan, or a hockey fan at all, I'm not sure. But, even if she were a Sabres fan, it's not like the Sabres were playing. Plus, my guess would be that a majority of women would support their "man's" team, especially if they didn't have their own favorite... Before I met my wife, she was a Bengals and Reds fan. Once we started dating, she was rooting for the teams I like. She even has jerseys. Looking at it that way coud even strengthen the argument that they are more than friends...

Again, I can't find anything 100% proof-positive, but given all of the evidence, I'd have to lean towards them being more than just friends...

-Bill

And BMH...wow. Can see how you view the women in your life! :P. Seriously though, whether or not you would 'try it on' with Beth were you a friend of hers is not really a criteria we can use for adding a relationship for them in the game

I don't know what exacterly you mean by that and I don't think I want to know either due to the fact it sounds to me as though you are saying something derogatory about my character.

So allow me to explain what I meant by what I said.

What I meant was.

That I would love to be friends with Beth Pheonix.

However if there was a chance or opertunity for me to be more than just her friend

In other words if Beth was to let me know that she either liked me as more than just a friend or in more than just a friend type of way or that she was open to the possibility of us being more than friends then I would take that opertunity.

Of course if Beth didn''t show any signs of being interested in me as anything other than just a friend or that she wasn't open to us being anything more than friends then I would be happy with us just being exacterly that friends.

BMH

As your lawyer, I advise that you stop talking immediately.

• Like 1

Shannon Moore Gone From TNA

Shannon Moore announced on his Twitter account that he will not be returning to TNA.

For you asking I will not be back on Impact. Got some injuries to take care of and a project me and @AnJewelsBrand are working on. Nothing but good things coming in the future. Even tho i cant be in the ring I got stuff popn away from wrestling. Working on having a Baby is first on my list with @AnJewelsBrand. Very important to us right now. And I'll be part of wrestling in some way just not in the ring. I'll be supporting my wife on our clothing line.

http://www.tnasylum.com/2012/06/shannon-moore-gone-from-tna.html

-Raise Mil Mascaras' overness to 68. I said 64 before, but he really is world renowned. Raise his technical to 61 and charisma to 42. Lower his selling to 41 and stiffness to 42.

-Raise KAI's brawl to 67 and overness to 30.

-Raise Keiji Mutoh's brawl to 73 and charisma to 88. Lower his speed to 56 and stiffness to 74. Add a loyalty between him and KAI. Make him a non-wrestler, he doesn't wrestle as actively as he used to.

-Raise Anthony Nese's brawl to 60, stiffness to 41, and overness to 56.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Raise Mil Mascaras' overness to 68. I said 64 before, but he really is world renowned. Raise his technical to 61 and charisma to 42. Lower his selling to 41 and stiffness to 42.

-Raise KAI's brawl to 67 and overness to 30.

-Raise Keiji Mutoh's brawl to 73 and charisma to 88. Lower his speed to 56 and stiffness to 74. Add a loyalty between him and KAI. Make him a non-wrestler, he doesn't wrestle as actively as he used to.

-Raise Anthony Nese's brawl to 60, stiffness to 41, and overness to 56.

I would argue to 75 for Mascaras. He can main event anywhere in Mexico which would be main event for AAA or CMLL.

I would keep Nese's overness as is, the guy was on treated as an opener/lower midcarder in TNA. He was not even given that big of a push in the time.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Here's the thing, though... He specifically said "I love you" to SOMEONE in the first few rows named Beth... Now, was it Beth PHOENIX? I can't 100% sure say it was, but I think I can provide evidence to show that they indeed are a couple... *Goes into Otunga Mode*

Exhibit A: A pic of Beth and a guy named Michael Pongracz. This is from Beth's Twitter, taken before the WWE HoF this year, as the caption indicates: http://twitter.com/#!/TheBethPhoenix/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FVE31zrrH

Exhibit B: The twitter account of Michael Pongracz tweeitng to Beth regarding a pic of her and Edge in the Devils jerseys:

Hey @TheBethPhoenix! Well don't you two look cute in your #Devils jerseys LOL! Hope you guys are doing well! pic.twitter.com/aSnb7UBH

— Mike Pongracz (@MPVoiceovers)

June 1, 2012

Notice the comment: "Well don't you two look cute in your #Devils jerseys LOL! Hope you guys are doing well!

Exhibit C: Another pic from Beth's Twitter, this is a pic of her and her "bestie" (which I assume means "best friend"). Beth is wearing the same dress, so it is likely from the HoF as well: http://twitter.com/#!/TheBethPhoenix/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FDfleUyy0

Exhibit D: A tweet from Beth's "bestie":

because I <3 my bff's bf; GO DEVILS!!

— minoa madness (@minoamafia)

May 31, 2012

The tweet reads: "because I <3 my bff's bf; GO DEVILS!!" I'm not an expert at the abbreviations, but I believe "BFF" means "Best Friend Forever" and "BF" means "Boyfriend."

After all of this, I find it hard to believe that it is just an amazing coincidence that Edge is dating a woman named Beth, but is ISN'T Beth Phoenix... I also find it amazingly hard to believe that, if Edge IS dating someone else named Beth that THAT Beth would let him go to a high profile event such as the Stanley Cup Finals with ANY other woman, let alone a woman like Beth Phoenix... I mean, if your name was "George" and you were dating someone, would you let them go somewhere with George Clooney?

As far as "holding hands," I've been married for 7 1/2 years and my wife and I hardly ever hold hands... I also know that my wife wouldn't let me go to a hockey game (or anywhere else, really) with another woman... Especially an attractive one.

As far as Beth being a Devils fan, Sabres fan, or a hockey fan at all, I'm not sure. But, even if she were a Sabres fan, it's not like the Sabres were playing. Plus, my guess would be that a majority of women would support their "man's" team, especially if they didn't have their own favorite... Before I met my wife, she was a Bengals and Reds fan. Once we started dating, she was rooting for the teams I like. She even has jerseys. Looking at it that way coud even strengthen the argument that they are more than friends...

Again, I can't find anything 100% proof-positive, but given all of the evidence, I'd have to lean towards them being more than just friends...

-Bill

I think the smoking gun is not there yet, BUT there is enough evidence in there for me to let this. Mainly due to Beth's friend's tweet. I rather look at a T-Bone by sticking my head up a butcher's ass... I mean I rather look at a T-Bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, BUT I'll take the butcher's words for it.

As for the sport thing, funny thing, I have not had the same exact situation as you have. My girlfriend has taken my teams (or drivers) in the case of sports she does not know (Brad is NASCAR, Todd LeDuc in Monster Jam, the Phoenix Coyotes in hockey) BUT when it comes to football, we like different teams. She roots for the New Orleans Saints and I rooted for the Colts. Now I am not sure where my loyalty stands this year due to Peyton Manning leaving BUT I won't root for the saints, a team that put bounties on players.

This is a PERFECT example of a relationship that should be added. That is more than enough proof because one of the wrestlers actually ADMITTED IT.

http://www.ewrestlin...aurinaitis-news

add a LOVE relationship between Alicia Fox and Wade Barrett.

http://www.ewrestlin...g-tna-wrestling

Remove or not Chris Sabin from TNA?

I've never heard of that site, is it reliable? I'm not saying those stories aren't true, but (since I never heard of them) I've never heard them breaking news.

At any rate, it says Sabin won't be leaving (if he even does) until August, so we still have time to see if that pans out.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

http://www.ewrestlin...aurinaitis-news

add a LOVE relationship between Alicia Fox and Wade Barrett.

http://www.ewrestlin...g-tna-wrestling

Remove or not Chris Sabin from TNA?

I've never heard of that site, is it reliable? I'm not saying those stories aren't true, but (since I never heard of them) I've never heard them breaking news.

At any rate, it says Sabin won't be leaving (if he even does) until August, so we still have time to see if that pans out.

Another case of no proof other than so and so is dating so and so. If there are pics, tweets or an announcement by one or both parties, it should be added. Otherwise I don't think there is enough proof.

Edit: Raise Damien Sandow's overness to 55. The guy has been on tv for almost two months now. I haven't heard tremendous pops but he is by himself unlike say Sakamoto or Camacho.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

You lot do realise you are arguing about minute details that have an absolutely negliable effect on the game, right?

Oh c'mon Gazz! It's very important to know if Edge is dating Beth Pheonix because what if someone tires to fire her and Edge doesn't quit in sympathy? It would strip the game of all realism!

Just wanted to say two things:

I agree with Bill on the whole Edge/Beth situation now. I was just asking to double-check that someone bothered to do a little more work to verify - Didn't realize it was gonna spawn a huge debate! So yeah, I'm on the side of adding the love relationship.

Also, Bill, Idea B for handling TNA's developmental territory and training camp sounds perfect.