EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Jessie Belle Smothers’ gimmick of being Tracy Smothers’ daughter has been dealt a critical blow. For undisclosed reasons, Tracy decided to blow the assertion that she was legitimately his daughter out of the water last Monday, and took a shot at the professionalism of both her and her boyfriend Ryan Howe (who many remember as the man nicknamed ‘Skidmarks’ by Bill DeMott on Tough Enough last year) in the process.

“Jessie Belle isn’t my daughter, its a work people, I didn’t train Ryan Skidmarks… they have no respect for the wrestling business or the people in it…”

As mentioned, there is no obvious reason as to why Tracy decided to do away with his ‘daughter’ – a gimmick which was so well purported that most believed that it was true. The pair even teamed up while Jessie Belle was in Ohio Valley Wrestling before relocating to Florida last year. One report claims that Tracy asked Jessie Belle to not use the Smothers surname anymore – and requested that nobody else used it, though Mickie Knuckles quit using the Izza Belle Smothers title last year, and Solo Darling’s Christie Belle Smothers moniker never really got far.

The only response by Jessie Belle was a non-specific one came a couple of days later.

“Amazing how a few days can change your whole perspective on your life.”

Jessie Belle recently revealed that she is moving back to Louisville, KY to return to OVW.

Don't know how it’s covered in the EWR update but since I had to make these changes from suggestions made you might have to.

- Remove any trainer relationships that Jessie Belle and Ryan Howe have with Tracy Smothers or replace them with a dislike relationship due to his quote.

- Add a dating/love relationship between Jessie Belle and Ryan Howe

Also

- Add a dating/love relationship between Io Shirai and NOSAWA Rongai

Just so everyone's aware, I adjusted all of the monthly events so that they fit under what Sophie suggests the promotion should be running every month. For example, previously, WSU had PPV's in their monthly schedule, when Sophie suggests that, a Small promotion (which WSU is) should not do Large or PPV events. For anyone curious, here is a list of the promotion sizes, along with what Sophie suggests for that promotion size:

Global: PPV's every month

National: At least Large every month

Cult: At least Large every month

Regional: Medium to Large every month

Small: Not big enough to run Large or PPV

For anyone super-curious, this is a list of the chnages that were made:

CMLL - Apr, Jun, Jul, Aug, Dec from Medium to Large

CHI - Feb, Mar, Jun from Medium to Large

PWG - Feb, Apr, Jun, Sep, Oct from Medium to Large

CZW - All from Medium to Large

PWS - Mar, May from Medium to Large

OVW - All from Small to Medium

IWC - Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov from Small to Medium... Jun, Aug, Dec from Medium to Large

MCW - Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec from Small to Medium ... Feb from Medium to Large

NWA-A - Aug from Small to Medium... Mar, May, Jun, Oct, Dec from Medium to Large

ECWA - Jan, Jun, Jul, Sep from Small to Medium... Nov from Medium to Large

AAW - All from Small to Medium

WSU - Mar, Jun, Nov from PPV to Med... Apr from Large to Small

Not a major change, but I figured making these changes would mean the player wouldn't have to... Just a little bit of a time-saver for those starting a new game.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Austin Aries' primary finisher move should be the Brainbuster (impact) and secondary the 450 Splash (Top rope)

Bully Ray's primary finisher move should be the Bully Bomb (impact) and secondary the Bully Cutter (impact)

I wouldn't even begin to guess at a certain workers stats.

So how does one get a worker that they really wanted to be added, added in those circumstances?

Rob Matrix's myspace page

Sure I could just guess but I'd likely end up screwing it up, due to personal bias seeing as Rob Matrix is f'n awesome. :shifty:

Well, there are multiple options:

1: Post in the Stats Request thread: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63323

2: Look at stats for workers that are already in the game and compare them to who you're wanting to add and create stats that way.

3: Post as much info on the worker as you can (Youtube matches, homepage, etc). The more you have (and if others know of the worker) the better chances are of getting feedback.

If others haven't heard or seen the worker, or there isn't a lot of info on them, it'll likely be more difficult.

-Bill

-Raise Johnny Gargano's technical to 73 and overness to 61.

-Raise Caleb Konley's overness to 34 and charisma to 64.

-Raise Scott Reed's overness to 30.

-Raise Larry Dallas' overness to 31.

-Raise Chuck Taylor's overness to 60.

-Remove Eddie Kingston from CZW.

-Lower Joe Gacy's charisma to 74.

-Lower Brodus Clay's brawl to 70.

-Lower Chris Jericho's attitude to 92 and behavior to 77.

-Lower Christian's brawl to 79.

-Raise Bo Rotundo's overness to 40.

-Raise Abraham Washington's overness to 48.

-Raise Big E Langston's overness to 34.

-Raise Briley Pierce's overness to 33.

-Raise Damien Sandow's charisma to 76 and overness to 45.

-Raise Daniel Bryan's brawl to 82.

-Raise Derrick Bateman's overness to 52.

-Raise Dusty Rhodes' overness to 78.

-Lower Husky Harris' overness to 57.

-Raise Jake Carter's overness to 20.

-Nick Roger's finisher is Without Even Breaking a Sweat Elbow. Maybe change to "W/O Even Breaking a Sweat" so it fits?

-Raise Mascarita Dorada's speed to 96.

-Raise Kyle Maverick's charisma to 66.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Jessie Belle Smothers’ gimmick of being Tracy Smothers’ daughter has been dealt a critical blow. For undisclosed reasons, Tracy decided to blow the assertion that she was legitimately his daughter out of the water last Monday, and took a shot at the professionalism of both her and her boyfriend Ryan Howe (who many remember as the man nicknamed ‘Skidmarks’ by Bill DeMott on Tough Enough last year) in the process.

“Jessie Belle isn’t my daughter, its a work people, I didn’t train Ryan Skidmarks… they have no respect for the wrestling business or the people in it…”

As mentioned, there is no obvious reason as to why Tracy decided to do away with his ‘daughter’ – a gimmick which was so well purported that most believed that it was true. The pair even teamed up while Jessie Belle was in Ohio Valley Wrestling before relocating to Florida last year. One report claims that Tracy asked Jessie Belle to not use the Smothers surname anymore – and requested that nobody else used it, though Mickie Knuckles quit using the Izza Belle Smothers title last year, and Solo Darling’s Christie Belle Smothers moniker never really got far.

The only response by Jessie Belle was a non-specific one came a couple of days later.

“Amazing how a few days can change your whole perspective on your life.”

Jessie Belle recently revealed that she is moving back to Louisville, KY to return to OVW.

Don't know how it’s covered in the EWR update but since I had to make these changes from suggestions made you might have to.

- Remove any trainer relationships that Jessie Belle and Ryan Howe have with Tracy Smothers or replace them with a dislike relationship due to his quote.

- Add a dating/love relationship between Jessie Belle and Ryan Howe

Also

- Add a dating/love relationship between Io Shirai and NOSAWA Rongai

Jessie Belle and Ryan Howe have a love relationship currently. Howe does not have a relationship with Tracy currently and Jessie Bell has a blood relationship though I would imagine that would be no more.

I wouldn't even begin to guess at a certain workers stats.

So how does one get a worker that they really wanted to be added, added in those circumstances?

Rob Matrix's myspace page

Sure I could just guess but I'd likely end up screwing it up, due to personal bias seeing as Rob Matrix is f'n awesome. :shifty:

IMO if you ask me, some people do this and this is why certain guys suggested by said poster are over-rated. Brao to you for realizing this.

Kris: Mascarita Dorada is already at 94 speed. Should he really be 96? He's already tied for the highest speed with Sin Cara (both at 94). Seems a little excessive.

IMO Sin Cara is over-rated at 94. Sugi San is at 88 and Jack Evans is at 91. IMO I would lower Cara to 91, lower Evans to 89, raise Sugi to 94 and keep Dorada at 94.

Unknown Picture notes:

I tried finding information on Carange RevX but I could not find anyone under that name for Rev Pro results on Cagematch. Perhaps delete him. I know something similar happened with Nemesis/The H.H Nemesis who a poster suggested to remove H.H. and put his stats for Nemesis.

Rename Ikaitia Loa to Ikaika Loa. Add a loyalty to Rudy Boy Gonazles his trainer through the TWA.

Austin Aries' primary finisher move should be the Brainbuster (impact) and secondary the 450 Splash (Top rope)

Bully Ray's primary finisher move should be the Bully Bomb (impact) and secondary the Bully Cutter (impact)

Secondary should be Last Chancery since he's been finishing with the brainbuster and that.

I know something similar happened with Nemesis/The H.H Nemesis who a poster suggested to remove H.H. and put his stats for Nemesis.

FWIW, I actually took care of that earlier this month. Nemesis has been deleted and Nemesis PWG has been renamed to Nemesis... Neither had pics but I found a pic for the one still in the game.

-Bill

I tried finding information on Carange RevX but I could not find anyone under that name for Rev Pro results on Cagematch. Perhaps delete him.

OK, here's what I found...

By Googling "carange revx wrestling" the first result that pops up is the Wiki entry for Youth Suicide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_Suicide

If you search for "Carnage" on that page, you'll see that there are a LOT of mentions of him. First in Underground Empire Wrestling (UEW) then in the "UEW invades RevX" section. There's more mentions after that, but those are the important two...

So, I Googled "Underground Empire Wrestling" and the first thing that pos up is a myspace profile: http://www.myspace.com/uew

Searching their photos, picture #7 is a wrestler named "Carnage": http://www.myspace.com/uew/photos/2572959#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A2572959%7D

My guess is, this is who "Carnage RevX" is... Looks like he was involved in a "Team XPW vs Team Perros Del Mal" match last year: http://www.santinobros.net/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=1190

Carnage would be the 5th pic down (half painted face).

Dunno if with this additional info, we can get more info on him, such as his BMonth and age, but looks like we at least have a couple of pics to work with now...

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Before anyone else talks about this,

Source

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Randy Orton for 60 days effective today for his second violation of the company's policy.

I would say lower behavior but at 62, I say it is low enough already.

Before anyone else talks about this,

Source

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Randy Orton for 60 days effective today for his second violation of the company's policy.

I would say lower behavior but at 62, I say it is low enough already.

-Lower Kassius Ohno's overness to 65 (so he fits in developmental). Lower his charisma to 84.

-Raise Robert Anthony's wages to 14,000.

-Raise Abdullah Kobayashi's overness to 35.

-Raise Craig Classic's overness to 32.

-Raise Cody Rhodes' brawl to 78 and selling to 83.

-Raise Randy Orton's behavior to 67. Haven't heard anything bad from him in a while.

-Raise CZW to Cult, 15. They hold monthly events across the tri-state area as well as appearing in Indiana and Ohio at varying times throughout the year.

-Raise PWG's PI to 20.

I say we blame Kris... :)

Seriously, though, I actually had bumped his behavior to 67... Could go back down to 62...

-Bill

I guess that eliminates the question of what they will do with the Jericho/Orton match at the next PPV ><

Kris: Mascarita Dorada is already at 94 speed. Should he really be 96? He's already tied for the highest speed with Sin Cara (both at 94). Seems a little excessive.

IMO Sin Cara is over-rated at 94. Sugi San is at 88 and Jack Evans is at 91. IMO I would lower Cara to 91, lower Evans to 89, raise Sugi to 94 and keep Dorada at 94.

Mascarita Dorada is far better than Sin Cara. Mascarita is nothing short of amazing in the ring; easily the best high flyer I have ever seen. I don't think 96 is excessive at all, only accurate. I would lower Sin Cara to 92, raise Jack Evans to 92, and I can't comment on Sugi as I haven't seen him.

Rename Ikaitia Loa to Ikaika Loa. Add a loyalty to Rudy Boy Gonazles his trainer through the TWA.

Actually, I'm probably just going to delete him from the game. I know that this "technically" goes against my reluctance of deleting workers, but in cases like this, the only info I can find is that he wrestled one match over a decade ago. I can't even find a picture of him, much less any sort of info regarding his birthmonth, age, etc.

As much as I want to try to keep everyone in the game, when we can't find simple things like a picture for the worker, it's probably better to cut the losses and just remove them.

With the database currently holding over 5500 workers, I think we can live without a guy that we can't find anything on... :)

-Bill

-Lower Shane Douglas' brawl to 63.

-Raise DC Drake's overness to 36 and charisma to 53.

-Lower Raven's brawl to 73.

-Raise Al Snow's overness to 68.

-Lower Chris Hamrick's speed to 70.

-Raise John Bradshaw Layfield's brawl to 74 and selling to 76.

-Raise Jushin Liger's overness to 70.

-Lower Bill Alfonso's overness to 60. Raise his charisma to 83. Check High Spots.

-Raise Doink the Clown's overness to 60.

-Check Menacing for Jerry Flynn.

-Raise Rey Misterio Sr.'s overness to 45.

-Lower Road Warrior Animal's overness to 75.

-Lower Scott Hall's overness to 76.

-Raise Ultimate Warrior's overness to 72.

-I think Bobby Heenan should be removed from the game. He can no longer make wrestling-related appearances aside from autograph signings.

-Raise Kevin Sullivan's overness to 57. Check Menacing.

-Raise Mil Mascaras' overness to 64.

This is my first attempt at figuring stats for a wrestler. I know he was trained by Delirious and from the few matches I've seen he pretty much acts like him so I copied Delirious stats and adjusted them down to account for his lack of experience. I searched for his age/birth month but couldn't find anything and Cagematch doesn't have any records of him wrestling this year.

Name: Prof. Milo Shizo

Short Name: M. Shizo

Weight: Lightweight

Age: 24??? (He competed in Chikara's YLC last year so he's at least under 25)

Birthday: ???

Brawl: 44

Speed: 66

Technical: 44

Stiffness: 48

Selling: 62

Over: 23

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 76

Behavior: 76

Wage: $3k

Relationships: Loyalty to Delirious

Nationality: American

Speaks: No (can't find any interviews)

Primary Finisher: Bi-Buster (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Tri-Tripper (Impact)