EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Dean Ambrose's overness to 65.

-Check Announcer for Antonio Cesaro. Raise his brawl to 70 and charisma to 77.

-Raise Kenneth Cameron's brawl to 67 and stiffness to 52.

-Raise Jiro's brawl to 63

-Raise Sakamoto's brawl to 66, technical to 46, charisma to 54, selling to 67, and overness to 44.

Edited by KrisClassic

Unless already mentioned, add Black Tiger VII as an alter ego for NOSAWA/NOSAWA Rongai, after he got caught trying to bring in marijuana to Japan he couldent attend the BOTSJ tourney and they dropped Black Tiger kinda proving it was him.

In regards to the marijuana situation, both him and Io Shirai got caught trying to bring in marijuana consealed in 2 pictures from Mexico, they are both claiming they didnt know they were in there so it depends on who you want to believe, i'd drop behaviour a little maybe 2-3 now since Japan promotions tend to blackball talent who are revealed to use drugs and maybe more if convicted.

The men who Ryback squashed on last night's WWE SmackDown were former NWA Smoky Mountain Empire Champion "The Real Deal" Chase Owens and former ROH star Ricky Reyes.

Add Brian Edwards as alter ego for Chase Owens.

Add Kevin Bendl as alter ego for Ricky Reyes.

--

Former WWE star Zach Gowen is working as a stuntman on new horror movie Hatchet 3 from ArieScope Pictures.

Tick high spots for Zach Gowen.

--

Change the tag finisher of Young and O'Neil to Backbreaker/Diving Elbow.

Add the tag team of Ezekiel Jackson and The Great Khali, 1 EXP, active.

Add the tag team of Mike Dalton and Xavier Woods, 2 EXP; active.

Make Kassius Ohno a tweener.

Turn Benicio Salazar face and change his gimmick to Luchadore.

Add Eli as alter ego for Eli Cottonwood.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Unless already mentioned, add Black Tiger VII as an alter ego for NOSAWA/NOSAWA Rongai, after he got caught trying to bring in marijuana to Japan he couldent attend the BOTSJ tourney and they dropped Black Tiger kinda proving it was him.

In regards to the marijuana situation, both him and Io Shirai got caught trying to bring in marijuana consealed in 2 pictures from Mexico, they are both claiming they diodnt know they were in there so it depends on who you want to believe, i'd drop behaviour a little maybe 2-3 now since Japan promotions tend to blackball talent who are revealed to use drugs and maybe more if convicted.

I thought it was up to Black Tiger VI. IMO Since NOSAWA has some issues the last few years, stealing a Taxi and now the pot bust, a 75 behavior should be better.

In regards to the marijuana situation, both him and Io Shirai got caught trying to bring in marijuana consealed in 2 pictures from Mexico, they are both claiming they diodnt know they were in there so it depends on who you want to believe, i'd drop behaviour a little maybe 2-3 now since Japan promotions tend to blackball talent who are revealed to use drugs and maybe more if convicted.

I thought it was up to Black Tiger VI. IMO Since NOSAWA has some issues the last few years, stealing a Taxi and now the pot bust, a 75 behavior should be better.

Main reason I say VII is because I saw it from this post from Puroresu Spirit on Facebook announcing Hiromu Takahashi as the replacement for Black Tiger 7 (NOSAWA Rongai) in the BOTSJ's.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Main reason I say VII is because I saw it from this post from Puroresu Spirit on Facebook announcing Hiromu Takahashi as the replacement for Black Tiger 7 (NOSAWA Rongai) in the BOTSJ's.

It might be an error. To date there have only been VI Black Tigers. NOSAWA has two Super Cacao alter ego entries so perhaps replace one to Black Tiger VI/VII. I still think it is VI due to the fact there was only V until the new Black Tiger debuted... <_< Also in other NOSAWA notes, replace Dark Guerrera with NOSAWA Mendoza as an alter ego. Dark Guerrera was Elix Skipper.

It might be an error. To date there have only been VI Black Tigers. NOSAWA has two Super Cacao alter ego entries so perhaps replace one to Black Tiger VI/VII. I still think it is VI due to the fact there was only V until the new Black Tiger debuted... <_< Also in other NOSAWA notes, replace Dark Guerrera with NOSAWA Mendoza as an alter ego. Dark Guerrera was Elix Skipper.

FWIW, currently, the Black Tiger VI alter ego is currently assigned to Minoru Fujita...

-Bill

change Alex Riley's primary finisher move to the Final Score (impact)

add Primo and Epico to the RAW brand

change Ryback's gimmick to Machine

change Val Kabious name to Andre Tyson. Tick Menacing.

Dean Ambrose should be a Heavyweight

tick SS Look for Derek Foore

tick SS Look for Aiden English

up Colin Cassady charisma to 65

change Conor O'Brian's gimmick to Mysterious

Guest The Phenomenal Red

FWIW, currently, the Black Tiger VI alter ego is currently assigned to Minoru Fujita...

-Bill

I already previously addressed that...

A Black Tiger VI note:

Apparently the new Black Tiger's identity is disputed. as of the last iHEARTdg Podcast Jei said it was Minoru Fujita. While looking at the

PuroseuMission website in the unmasked section, it is listed Tomohiro Ishii. Cagematch does not have an entry for them yet so I would not put Minoru Fujita in New Japan, keep him Zero1 and have his finishers be Fujita Driver and Boneyard. I will keep an eye for when cagematch has an entry for him.

Apparently these were assumed which means NOSAWA is Black Tiger VI and no one else should have it in their's. The only Black Tigers (in New Japan) have been Mark Rocco, Eddie Guerrero, Silver King, Rocky Romero, Tatsuhito Takaiwa and now NOSAWA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I already previously addressed that...

A Black Tiger VI note:

Apparently the new Black Tiger's identity is disputed. as of the last iHEARTdg Podcast Jei said it was Minoru Fujita. While looking at the

PuroseuMission website in the unmasked section, it is listed Tomohiro Ishii. Cagematch does not have an entry for them yet so I would not put Minoru Fujita in New Japan, keep him Zero1 and have his finishers be Fujita Driver and Boneyard. I will keep an eye for when cagematch has an entry for him.

OK, I just read the spoiler as "Keep Fujita in Zero1 and keep his finishers as Fujita Driver and Boneyard." I didn't know that it also meant "Don't give either of them the AE."

No biggie, that's a simple fix.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

BUSHI should have loyalties to Kaz Hayashi and Keiji Mutoh. All of them are credited to training him. (source: wikipedia) Change BUSHI's secondary finisher to Revloucion which would be an impact move.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Should The MMA Fight King Mo Aka Muhammed Lawal Be Added To Tna?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammed_Lawal

King Mo won't be wrestling until Summer the earliest as he needs to be trained in pro wrestling and his MMA suspension is up. I don't think we can add him until we know any of his stats. It's not like say Brooke Hogan where you can give her "diva" stats as she is likely to never wrestle and if she does, we can adjust accordingly... (credit: wikipedia)

- Raise Kharma's Technic to 65

- Raise Beth Phoenix's Brawl to 76, Technic to 72 and Charisma to 77

- Raise Gail Kim's Brawl to 55 and Technic to 74

- Raise Layla's speed 44, technic to 52 and Charisma to 84

- Raise Michelle McCool's Brawl to 59, Speed to 49, Technic to 60 and Charisma to 86

- Raise Natalya's Brawl to 65, Technic to 77 and Charisma to 77

- Raise ODB's Brawl to 74, Speed to 34 and Technic to 55

- Raise Gunner's Speed to 47

- Raise Jey Usos Technic to 62

- Raise Jimmy Usos Technic to 64

Edited by Justin Gabriel