EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Perhaps change AJ's gimmick to crazy.

What should be done with the NXT roster for the game? The talent is being shared with FCW. Should they stay in development or be brought up to the main roster?

Edit: Make Christian a tweener?

The gimmick that came to mind for me for AJ was Split Personality... Crazy or Psycho could be argued as well...

From what I understand, they taped 4 episodes of NXT at Full Sail... My guess is, it's going to be aired somewhere, whether they find a network for it, it remans on WWE.com, or it is part of the WWE Network programming. Personally, I don't see why it shouldn't remain a bookable show. There was a suggestion last month (I believe) to adjust some of the wages so that FCW workers made a minimum of $15K, as opposed to $12K. I haven't done that as of yet, but think that FCW workers should all get $15K monthly, NXT workers get between $16K-$19K monthly, with the "regulars" making the $19K and the "non-regulars" making $16K. Anyone on the main roster would start at a minimum of $20K monthly. Obviously, we'll know more about how fluid the roster is as the tapings go...

I actually set Christian as a Face watching RAW tonight, but if people think he should be a tweener, that's a quick fix. I think the "Man on a Mission" gimmick he has works regardless of disposition.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

What should be done with the NXT roster for the game? The talent is being shared with FCW. Should they stay in development or be brought up to the main roster?

From what I understand, they taped 4 episodes of NXT at Full Sail... My guess is, it's going to be aired somewhere, whether they find a network for it, it remans on WWE.com, or it is part of the WWE Network programming. Personally, I don't see why it shouldn't remain a bookable show. There was a suggestion last month (I believe) to adjust some of the wages so that FCW workers made a minimum of $15K, as opposed to $12K. I haven't done that as of yet, but think that FCW workers should all get $15K monthly, NXT workers get between $16K-$19K monthly, with the "regulars" making the $19K and the "non-regulars" making $16K. Anyone on the main roster would start at a minimum of $20K monthly. Obviously, we'll know more about how fluid the roster is as the tapings go...

That is a given. If you look at the spoilers (sourced through wrestlinginc.

WWE NXT #1

* Jim Ross & William Regal come out for commentary. JR introduces the new General Manager of NXT, Dusty Rhodes.

* Bo Dallas (aka Bo Rotundo) b. Rick Victor

* Ascension (Conor O'Brian & Kenneth Cameron) b. CJ Parker & Mike Dalton

* Jason Jordan comes out to face Damien Sandow, but Sandow cuts a promo, refusing to compete against him.

* Tyson Kidd b. Michael McGillicutty by submission with the Dungeon Lock.

WWE NXT #2

* Seth Rollins b. Jiro. After the match, Rollins got a mic and told the crowd that he's going to take WWE by storm.

* Jinder Mahal b. Jason Jordan by submission with the Camel Clutch.

* Leo Kruger b. Aiden English. Kruger cut a heel promo after the match.

* Richie Steamboat b. Rick Victor. Ricky Steamboat was ringside in support of Richie.

WWE NXT #3

* Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana b. Dante Dash. After the match, Aksana got a mic and told the crowd that Cesaro is her lover, then kissed him.

* Sofia Cortez b. Paige

* Seth Rollins b. Camacho w/ Hunico

* Kassius Ohno b. Mike Dalton

WWE NXT #4

Byron left and Chris Russo and William Regal came to the booth to join Jim Ross.

* The Ascension b. The Usos via a Neckbreaker into Flapjack combination.

* Bray Wyatt b. Aiden English via a Swinging Flatliner.

* Michael McGillicutty, Hunico & Camacho b. Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins & Bo Dallas following a McGillicutter on Tyson.

Read more: Wrestling Inc.

You see that it seems like Seth Rollins, Bo Dallas/Rotundo, Mike Dalton, Aiden English, Rick Victor and The Ascension are the talents who will be shown several times during the first four episodes. I think everyone else should be kept under developmental but still have their brand set to NXT.

Perhaps regimmick Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt to Evil Preacher. That is what he sounds like to me.

The gimmick that came to mind for me for AJ was Split Personality... Crazy or Psycho could be argued as well...

I'd say Split Personality is the right call.

At present I'd argue that a lot of the ISW wrestlers' overness is decidedly too low for a promotion that has a pretty decent online following and has successfully run shows in a pretty decent variety of places. 5-10 seems like "I work in a backyard fed or a federation that runs in one town and has no DVD distribution" territory. At the very least, Addy Starr and El Hijo del Bamboo should both be bumped up ten points of overness or so.

EDIT: I have no clue where you're getting Evil Preacher for Bray Wyatt from. The promos I've seen have no religious overtones whatsoever.

I actually set Christian as a Face watching RAW tonight, but if people think he should be a tweener, that's a quick fix. I think the "Man on a Mission" gimmick he has works regardless of disposition.

-Bill

Christian should be a face. He got major face pops for his appearances at Over The Limit and last night on Raw, he's working against heels and cutting babyface promos, and pandering to the crowd.

On A.J., I think Crazy/Psycho fit it better. She's acting highly weirdly but I don't think really reminiscent of a split personality character, although I know where you're coming from in regards to that in the promo she did with Punk last night.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd say Split Personality is the right call.

At present I'd argue that a lot of the ISW wrestlers' overness is decidedly too low for a promotion that has a pretty decent online following and has successfully run shows in a pretty decent variety of places. 5-10 seems like "I work in a backyard fed or a federation that runs in one town and has no DVD distribution" territory. At the very least, Addy Starr and El Hijo del Bamboo should both be bumped up ten points of overness or so.

EDIT: I have no clue where you're getting Evil Preacher for Bray Wyatt from. The promos I've seen have no religious overtones whatsoever.

That is a loose construction. He really doesn't strike me a psycho. Evil Preacher seems like a better fit IMO because he is preaching against the evils of the world without the religious overtones to it.

I have no clue where you're getting Evil Preacher for Bray Wyatt from. The promos I've seen have no religious overtones whatsoever.

That is a loose construction. He really doesn't strike me a psycho. Evil Preacher seems like a better fit IMO because he is preaching against the evils of the world without the religious overtones to it.

Well, Husky Harris currently has his charisma at 78... That's high enough for the "Cult Leader" gimmick... "Censor" could be a fit as well...

Dunno if either would be a better fit, just throwing out a couple ideas...

-Bill

Thing is, ISW isn't in the game anymore, so if you want to suggest overness changes, simply suggest them individually, like you did Addy Starr and El Hijo del Bamboo... Those two have been adjusted.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I have no clue where you're getting Evil Preacher for Bray Wyatt from. The promos I've seen have no religious overtones whatsoever.

Well, Husky Harris currently has his charisma at 78... That's high enough for the "Cult Leader" gimmick... "Censor" could be a fit as well...

Dunno if either would be a better fit, just throwing out a couple ideas...

-Bill

Dones't Cult Leader require a speicifc risk level? (Which it does that being 50% as oppose to Evil Preacher which is 40%) Those two sound like the best option IMO...

Edit: Zachary Springate III announced his retirement from 2CW on his Facebook page.

Official Statement from ZS3

“The emotions have been swelling since this past weekends events. Let’s start out with the legit medical problem I have. I started being trained by the greatest trainer in the history of wrestling, Killer Kowalski, in 1995. Yes, I have been taking bumps and beatings for 17 years, something had to give. The back and neck problems in this business are a reality we all deal with daily. Recently the neck pain that comes and goes hasn’t gone and I feel like I have been on borrowed time. I bruised my spine in the LOTE match with IB Green and Bin Hamin and his boys did me no favors attacking me after and putting me in the clutch whish is all neck pressure. I have never been sicker or felt worse for the week after that show I thought that was it for me. The lure of the tournament and the chance to win the title just once before my body quits, and the fact that I am the only wrestler to wrestle on all 74 2CW shows made me come back. Night one with Kage was tough but I got through and felt ok, I knew the next night was now with Jason Axe. We wrestled once ever in 2CW for his title and we went through tables, barricades, fans, and I didn’t want that again, I challenged him to wrestle me…just wrestle. The match was great, he is one of the best, it was a wrestling contest, back and forth, holds counter hold, we moved like fluid in the ring and I had him…then out comes that assh*le Hamin again. He bips me causes me the match, then goes after Axe. He kills me with the flag, chair and damages my already fragile neck even more than it was going in. He’s yelling in my ear before I go out that he will kill this promotion, the office, and he is starting with me! Hamin comes from an elitist family and from what he considers a superior “corporate wrestling machine” in OVW. He hates our perfect storm of chaos that is 2CW. He wants it gone. He claims that I am the heart and soul of 2CW and by retiring me 2CW will die. He couldn’t be more wrong, the heart and soul of 2CW is the fans and they Bin Hamin will never die. He says he is taking out the office, he must not know our office, they don’t lay down for anyone or any promotion. He claims our views and wrestling is antiquated, good that’s how we like it! Am I done forever? I don’t know I am not a kid anymore I have more factors to consider, family, friends, quality of life, of my future life. There is a reason guys like Edwards, SWB, Richards, and yes even me who have been offered dev deals have said no…cause we like wrestling, not the machine you are fed on tv, but wrestling! I was even offered tough enough a few years ago and turned it down, that’s a little known shoot right there kids! So if this is it for me, which according to doctors it should be, I have a few thoughts. I know JD this is going longer than a Killer Steve’s match! First Class: I brought you guys up and stood along side you in the longest running faction in 2CW history. If I never stand with you again I will be as satisfied cheering you on from the sidelines, you are both that good. You have earned my respect as your trainer, partner, and friend. Only you can limit your potential. Isys, I wish we had wrestled each other just once in 2cw we would have had a great program. My 3 generations of students, Love, Gordy, Ephex, strawberry….Studly Steve, Loca, Axe…Freddy, Pun, Graham, Stillwell, I have left a great legacy, and there are more coming! The boys from Killers, SWB, Walters, Strangler, Violet, Leo, the stuff we went through doing 4 shows a week as kids in a mans sport will never be forgotten. I have asked First Class to not attempt revenge on Hamin in June and to instead bring the gold back to their waists. He will get his if not by my hands by someone’s. Now is not the time to relax 2CW, now is the time to fight, for me, for you, for 2CW, but most of all for wrestling the way we like it. Hamin wants to take that from you…don’t you dare let him, we have worked to hard. For the first time in 2CW history you will not hear the name ZS3 called in the ring for a show! Thank you all, I will be thinking of all the times we shared as a 2CW family, office, workers, crew, fans, together as I am rehabbing my neck. It looks like it’s over for me, but Hamin, for you it’s just beginning!”

The real note is that there are some relationships from this.

Add a loyalty between ZS3 and Gordy Wallace, Isys Ephex, Jason Axe, Jay Freddie, JD Love, Kevin Graham, Loco Vida, Punisher VanSlyke and Steve McKenzie. Not exactly sure who Stillwell is he refers to...

Add a friendship between ZS3, RJ Brewer(the Walters he mentioned,) Slyck Wagner Brown, Steve King, and Violet Flame. Not sure who the Leo is he refers to... I am not sure if the Edwards and Richards he mentioned are Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards so I would not add them.

Add Bin Hamin to 2CW as a heel with an Arabaian gimmick.

DO NOT ADD A DISLIKE OR HATRED BETWEEN BIN HAMIN AND ZS3, IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A WRITE OFF RATHER THAN A TRUE DISLIKE/HATRED.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Thing is, ISW isn't in the game anymore, so if you want to suggest overness changes, simply suggest them individually, like you did Addy Starr and El Hijo del Bamboo... Those two have been adjusted.

-Bill

Yeah, I'm aware, I was more using that as framework and it was late so I was using those two as particularly egregious examples. Giant Tiger up to the mid-20s is another one I'd suggest without having EWR on-hand to check.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
On July 13, 2011, Colours TV has ceased operations, for unknown circumstances -- on Dish Network, Colours TV was replaced with a slide, saying that "We regret that Colours TV is no longer carried by any national satellite or cable provider." On July 16, that statement was amended to read "We regret Colours TV is no longer carried by dish Network." soruce

Colours TV should be removed as a station in the game. I am not sure what should replace it: Comcast SportsNet, G4, MAVTV or Root Sports.

On July 13, 2011, Colours TV has ceased operations, for unknown circumstances -- on Dish Network, Colours TV was replaced with a slide, saying that "We regret that Colours TV is no longer carried by any national satellite or cable provider." On July 16, that statement was amended to read "We regret Colours TV is no longer carried by dish Network." soruce

Colours TV should be removed as a station in the game. I am not sure what should replace it: Comcast SportsNet, G4, MAVTV or Root Sports.

Well, MAVTV I'm pretty sure has had wrestling on it in the past (Think they carried Wrestlicious, still might show it). Also pretty sure that it's been suggested in the past, so swapping the names out wouldn't be an issue. Dunno how close Colours and MAVTV are as far as production values, audiences and risks are, though...

BTW, the TV-PG risk issue has been fixed as well.

-Bill

Usually, I start considering adding a worker to the data once stats are provided for the worker... :)

-Bill

I know but I can't do stats well. Was hoping someone else would with the material I provided.

-Raise Giant Tiger's stiffness to 28, selling to 44, charisma to 83, and overness to 32. Lower his brawl to 41.

-Raise Beef Wellington's overness to 38.

-Lower The Messiah's overness to 42.

-Raise The Blue Meanie's overness to 56.

-Lower Scotty Vortekz's brawl to 71.

-Lower Quiet Storm's overness to 41.

-Raise Naomichi Marufuji's overness to 52.

-Lower Mike Sander's overness to 40.

-Lower Luther Reign's overness to 41.

-Lower Joe E. Legend's overness to 43.

-Raise Jimmy Valiant's overness to 52.

-Lower Handsome JF's overness to 26.

-Raise Dustin Diamond's overness to 53.

-Lower Dirty White Girl Kimberly's overness to 37.

-Check Menacing for Axl Rotten.

-Raise BJ Whitmer's overness to 47.

-Lower Cloudy's speed to 78.

-Lower El Bronco Internacional's overness to 33.

-Lower Gino the Punisher's overness to 30.

-Raise Matt Cross' overness to 47.

-Raise Nick Gage's overness to 49.

-Raise Rima Fakih's overness to 55.

-Raise Rob Conway's overness to 46.

-Lower Rockin' Robin's overness to 34.

-Raise T-Mizzle's overness to 46.

-Raise Mustafa's overness to 46.

-The picture you have for The Big O (Zack Ryder's) isn't him. Might be the old Big O that was renamed.

-Rename Eric Cobain to Eric Cobian. Raise his brawl to 60, stiffness to 44, and overness to 19. Lower his speed to 22. Check Menacing.

-Lower Isys Ephex's brawl to 58.

-Remove Johnny Fairplay's dislike with Danny Bonaduce. They have since made up.

-Raise Paul London's overness to 64.

-Lower U-Gene's overness to 61.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 69.

-Raise Homicide's overness to 70.

-Lower Monty Brown's overness to 65.

-Lower Satoshi Kojima's overnss to 65.

-Lower Trevor Murdock's overness to 60.

-Raise The Sandman's overness to 75.

-Raise Raven's overness to 75.

-Raise New Jack's overness to 75.

-Lower Alexander Kozlov's overness to 70.

-Raise Batista's overness to 92.

-Raise Noelle Harlow's overness to 17.

-Raise Rorschach's overness to 11.

-Raise Steve the Teacher's charisma to 45.

-Raise Sam Shields' overness to 19.

-Raise Chris Rockwell's overness to 19.

Edited by KrisClassic

-The picture you have for The Big O (Zack Ryder's) isn't him. Might be the old Big O that was renamed.

This is the pic I currently have for "The Big O" (the one affiliated with Ryder): The_Big_O.jpg

This is the other one, currently named "Big O": Big_O.jpg

And, here's the pic I cut it from, right on his Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/uhohitsthebigo/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FTwGILBbj

-Bill