EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Dragon Gate & DGUSA notes:

Remove Akira Tozawa from PWG, his Kurt RustleMania appearence was one off due to DGUSA being in LA at the time. His finishers should be High Tension Suplex for his primary finisher and Delayed German Suplex for his secondary finisher.

BxB Hulk's Final Flash should be renamed to First Flash.

Chuck Taylor's secondary finisher should be Cross Crab (a submission move.)

Don Fujii's secondary finisher should be HIMEI (a submission move.)

Dragon Kid's primary finisher should be Ultra Hurricanrana (an impact move because it is a springboard) and his secondary finisher should be Dragonrana.

Gamma's secondary finisher should be Gamma Special.

K-Ness should have Darkness Buster as his primary finisher and Aoki Hikari as his secondary finisher.

Johnny Gargano's secondary finisher should be Garga-No-Escape (a submission move.)

PAC's primary finisher should be Imploding 450 splash (a top rope move?) and his secondary finisher should be British Airways (a ground move.)

Ryo Saito should have Premium Bridge as his primary finisher and Double Cross as his secondary finisher.

Super Shisa's Shisa Clutch should be an impact move.

Susumu Yokosuka should have Yokosuka Cutter as his secondary finisher.

Taku Iwasa should have Noshigami as his primary finisher and Gouwan as his secondary finisher. Both are impact moves.

Tomahawk T.T should have Night Ride as his primary finisher and Impact as his secondary finisher.

YAMATO should Doujime Sleeper (a submission move) as his primary finisher.

EDIT: I would suggest removing Latin Dragon's alter ego entry. I know on Cagematch he and Junior Morales are listed as one in the same but the pictures do not match up. One is almost as pale as Sheamus and the other is tanned... <_<

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Alter ego notes:

BLK Jeez should have Neil Sabian as an alter ego (source.)

Chrissy Rivera should have Christina Johnston as an alter ego (source.)

Greg Excellent should have Greg Skipper as an alter ego (source.)

Joe Gacy should have Joe Ruby as an alter ego (source.)

Joker should have Bill Posada (source) and Insayashi (source) as alter egos.

Lo Lincoln should have Barry Stevens as an alter ego. Yes, THAT Barry Stevens (source.)

Rename Nicho El Millionario to Psicosis. He took on his old ring name again after going under the mask again.

Robert Anthony should have Ravishing Roberta as an alter ego (source.)

Ryan McBride should have Ryan Cluney as an alter ego (source.)

Edit: Javi-Air should have Angel Ortiz as an alter ego (source.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Why does Edge's overness need raising, in your opinion?

He is currently at 94. He is at the point of being an enduring legend/main event superstar, much more well known than a Sheamus or Daniel Bryan, who are around that same level of overness in-game.

-Re-add Devon Moore to CZW.

-Raise Big Van Walter's overness to 18.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think he is going by hall of fame responses and when he has appeared for WWE. I am not sure if it Edge returning or Edge himself that causes the pops...

I think he is going by hall of fame responses and when he has appeared for WWE. I am not sure if it Edge returning or Edge himself that causes the pops...

Either way it is still Edge.

-Raise Candice LeRae's overness to 28. Lower her wages to 6,000.

-Raise Buggy's overness to 18.

-Raise Excalibur's overness to 38. Make his wages 0 and add him to an unsackable/creative control contract with PWG.

-Raise Willie Mack's brawl to 68 and charisma to 63.

-Raise the PWG World Heavyweight Championship's image to 65.

-Raise the PWG World Tag Team Championship's image to 40.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Lower Kassius Ohno's overness to 65 (so he fits in developmental). Lower his charisma to 84.

-Raise Robert Anthony's wages to 14,000.

-Raise Abdullah Kobayashi's overness to 35.

-Raise Craig Classic's overness to 32.

-Raise Cody Rhodes' brawl to 78 and selling to 83.

-Raise Randy Orton's behavior to 67. Haven't heard anything bad from him in a while.

-Raise CZW to Cult, 15. They hold monthly events across the tri-state area as well as appearing in Indiana and Ohio at varying times throughout the year.

-Raise PWG's PI to 20.

Edited by KrisClassic

What is the reasoning for lowering Hero's charisma to 84?

Also, I would put Edge right around 95 in over.

Right now, CM Punk, Randy Orton, and Chris Jericho, are some of the people at 96. I think Edge is on level with them. As for Hero, I've just never seen something showing he is THAT charismatic.

-Raise Player Uno's overness to 46.

-Raise Player Dos' overness to 46.

-Raise Super Smash Brothers' experience to 65.

-Add Two Husky Black Guys, El Generico and Willie Mack, 4 exp.

-Correction: The CZW stable is Four Loco, not 4 Loco.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX with Super Boy and Christopher Daniels at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX 2 with CIMA and Christopher Daniels at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX 3 with CIMA and Super Boy at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX 4 with SUWA and Christopher Daniels at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX 5 with SUWA and Super Boy at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX 6 with Don Fujii and Christopher Daniels at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Super Curry MAX 7 with Don Fujii and Super Boy at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mini C-MAX and SUWA with Sugi San and SUWA at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mini C-MAX and SUWA II with KAGETORA and SUWA at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mini C-MAX and SUWA III with Rasse and SUWA at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for 4 Live Kru with Billy Gunn and Konnan at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for 4 Live Kru with Billy Gunn and R-Truth at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Kenichiro Arai and El Generico called Tozawajuku III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Taku Iwasa and El Generico called Tozawajuku IV at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Kenichiro Arai and Shinobu called Tozawajuku V at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Taku Iwasa and Shinobu called Tozawajuku VI at 10 exp.

@WWEALLWORLD#ALLWORLD wants nothing but the best for it's clients. As of last night I'm sure Mr. Ryan is enjoying his AW experience. #Champagne&Caviar

add Mason Ryan to the All World stable.

Edited by hippie

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If they're all inactive, is there really much point? I don't know how much it effects the game loading and running etc. but I would think overfilling every section isn't a grand idea.

I don't see the big deal with adding the teams that are inactive. It is the same as having non-workers in the game that have not appeared in years (Tough Enoughers and Diva Search anyone) IMO. It allows for options, Say I have Kagetora and Rasse on my roster and I look inactive tag teams and see that they were a team, it COULD give me an idea to reactivate it...

• Like 2

Oh very true, I see the upside I'm just not sure if it's wise to load up the game with stuff like that - like I say I don't know if it does affect the loading time or anything, if not then no problem. If it did then I wouldn't say there's much point in an inactive 2 exp team of Konnan and Billy Gunn for instance.