EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Alright, more about Dustin "Goldust" Runnels being released from WWE. I don't think it's enough for a full out release, but maybe enough to call him a non-worker?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/goldust-released-wwe-greatest-moments-wrestling-235800418--spt.html

I'd say we can take Goldust out of WWE now.

Former WWE stars The Shane Twins and Bam Neely are no longer actively involved in professional wrestling and all three currently work as bouncers at the Space Odyssey Club in Tampa, Florida.

Make Mike Shane, Todd Shane and Justin La Roche non-wrestlers.

Meanwhile Melina posted on her twitter: "Maybe it's the margaritas but I puked when i saw Bieber & Triple H. #TotalPukage #WhatTheWhat HHH=Pukepukepuke.Boxing at an an all time low."

Add dislike between Melina and Triple H.

-Change Nick Papagiorgio's birth month to October.

Any chance I can get a link to this info? Been looking for a while on this, just have not seen a place to confirm it... Not that I don't believe you, just like I said, it's been one of my "hunts" that I can't find anywhere.

Facebook.

-Add Mike Kehner to the game as a staff member: Mike Kehner, July, 39, talent 75, backstage to 82. Add him to DG-USA.

He's in the game as a worker named "Kid America." If he's refereeing in DGUSA, we could add him as a NW staff member there...

I disagree, the reason being, adding a worker to a promotion as a staff member who is supposed to be a referee does nothing towards the need for a ref total, or adding to the quality of the matches. This is a case in which I believe we should have two of Kehner (staff and worker) in game.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Any chance I can get a link to this info? Been looking for a while on this, just have not seen a place to confirm it... Not that I don't believe you, just like I said, it's been one of my "hunts" that I can't find anywhere.

Facebook.

-Add Mike Kehner to the game as a staff member: Mike Kehner, July, 39, talent 75, backstage to 82. Add him to DG-USA.

He's in the game as a worker named "Kid America." If he's refereeing in DGUSA, we could add him as a NW staff member there...

I disagree, the reason being, adding a worker to a promotion as a staff member who is supposed to be a referee does nothing towards the need for a ref total, or adding to the quality of the matches. This is a case in which I believe we should have two of Kehner (staff and worker) in game.

No we shouldn't Besides Michael Cole (whom I think should JUST be a staff now) and Dave Prazak (who doesn't even work in AAW anymore and should possibly just be staff now,) there are no longer doubles in the game. Further more, Bill does not like doing this.

Add Emanuel Rodriguez and Manuel Rodriguez as alter egos for Samuray Del Sol. He should also be mexican being he was born in Mexico Citysource. Remove him form AAA and add him to AAW and DGUSA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Facebook.

Well, looking at his facebook, I didn't see anywhere where October is mantioned as his birthmonth. Maybe you gotta be friends with him or something, but I'll take your word on that one.

As far as Kehner, pretty much an identical situation exists for Laura Mattano. She's a referee in Shimmer and has never wrestled a match in the promotion. However, outside of Shimmer, she wrestles. Making duplicate workers for all of these types of instances would crowd the game more than it already is.

Prazak and Cole duplicates likely getting removed this month as well. Trying to streamline the database to an extent. A couple workers already deleted (one duplicate and one was deceased) but I know others have been mentioned... Just hadn't gotten around to them.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Youhei Fujita to Gillett and add to All Japan. Add YO-HEY as an alter ego.

Add Killer Hulk to BxB Hulk's alter egos.

Volador Jr. was reprimanded by management for being too aggressive and working too careless in a recent trios match main event with Prince Devitt. Devitt came in and was described as very professional in the ring, while Volador Jr. who he was programmed with and who lost was asked to and did lose the NWA middleweight title, was said to have been, perhaps out of jealousy, too stiff. A key move was a springboard dropkick to the back that Devitt had no idea was coming and could have hurt him, and there were others as well.

Raise Volador's stiffness by 10 and lower his attitude by 5.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Is it the worker version of Cole that is going? I really think this would be better.

Yes, the worker versions of Cole and Prazak will be the ones removed. The staff members will remain.

-Bill

Excellent, thanks for the clarification Bill :)

Add Paul Heyman to WWE Raw brand, as Lesnar's manager

Was wondering how long it would take for this to be mentioned... Considering the fact that it's May 7th and the June Update won't be out until... Well, June (or the very end of May)... Gonna hold off and see where this goes.

-Bill

I really think Cole should remain a worker, considering all of the angles he has been put in and matches worked. It is just unrealistic to take him out and takes away from gameplay. And Kehner isn't just some indy ref, he is a well known referee who has worked for WWE, ECW, ROH, DG-USA, etc. He should be available as a referee.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I really think Cole should remain a worker, considering all of the angles he has been put in and matches worked. It is just unrealistic to take him out and takes away from gameplay. And Kehner isn't just some indy ref, he is a well known referee who has worked for WWE, ECW, ROH, DG-USA, etc. He should be available as a referee.

But he wrestles too and did not until like 2005/06 if I am not mistaken. Cole has only done angles from 2010 (if you count the anonymous Raw GM stuff and him becoming a dick to Lawler) until mid 2011 (for a regular basis besides the Royal Rumble entrance.) I honestly don't think these two as both is a good idea.

Besides the Royal Rumble, I honestly can't recall the last time Michael Cole had a match. Unfortunately, in EWR, I have to choose either worker or staff, or create multiples of people, which, IMO, is far less realistic than simply reverting Cole back to an announcer, which is what he's done IRL... I can't honestly think many people will be too bent out of shape that they can't use Michael Cole in an angle...

As for Kehner, not counting WWE, there are currently 10 referees in the game with a 75 or higher talent (which is what you suggested for Kehner). 6 are unemployed and the other 4 are on verbal deals. In EWR, it's not like you physically see which referee officiates a match, so I really don't see the big positive to putting him in as a referee and creating a double.

Like I said before, if I put him in DGUSA as a NW with a staff gimmick, you would then be able to put him in any match you wanted (using the guest ref match type). You could even do storylines around him, being an evil referee, etc. IMO, that option is MUCH more realistic, because you'd actually get to control him, whereas staff members really don't do much of anything ingame.

-Bill

Referees effect match quality.

-Drake Younger is the new CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Raise its prestige to 50.

-Raise the CZW World Heavyweight Championship's prestige to 52.

-Raise Drake Younger's selling to 74 and overness to 54. Lower his stiffness to 71. Make him a face in CZW.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 59. Make him a heel in CZW.

-Raise Masada's overness to 55.

-Raise AR Fox's speed to 84, selling to 72, and overness to 50.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 46.

-Remove Drew Blood from CZW. Make him an active wrestler with No Gimmick Needed as a gimmick.

-Raise Alex Colon's overness to 41. Uncheck SS Look.

-Raise Danny Havoc's stiffness to 67.

-Raise Dave Crist's overness to 44 and charisma to 63.

-Raise Jake Crist's overness to 44.

-Lower Dewey Donovan's brawl to 14, speed to 1, and technical to 6. Uncheck High Spots.

-Raise DJ Hyde's speed to 38 and charisma to 78.

-Raise Greg Excellent's technical to 37.

-Lower Joe Gacy's brawl to 73.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 38.

-Remove Rich Swann from CZW (and from the BLK OUT stable).

-Remove Robert Anthony from CZW and make him a non-wrestler.

-Raise Rory Mondo's charisma to 55. Lower his speed to 59 and technical to 65. Change his finisher to the M-Bison (Top Rope Standing).

-Raise Joker's brawl to 76.

-Raise Nick Berk's brawl to 54 and selling to 70. Change him to a heel, obnoxious.

-Raise Nick Mondo's technical to 42, selling to 76, charisma to 63, and behavior to 82.

-Lower Super Dragon's speed to 62 and behavior to 74. Uncheck SS Look. Raise his overness to 66 and make him a main eventer for PWG.

-Add Kimber Lee to WSU as a heel, bitch.

-Raise Annie Social's charisma to 75. Make her a heel in WSU.

-Add a tag team between Kimber Lee and Annie Social, CUNT, 1 exp.

-Raise John Zandig's charisma to 76 and attitude to 68.

Edited by KrisClassic

Don't make Robert Anthony a non-wrestler. He left CZW, but is working for Resistance Pro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09AsxGBhe3Q&feature=youtu.be

I've heard he is just finishing up his commitments and considers himself retired. Even if he is just working R-Pro, that still constitutes a non-worker status (wrestling a place only once a month).

-Add Kimber Lee to WSU as a heel, bitch.

-Raise Annie Social's charisma to 75. Make her a heel in WSU.

Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure Kimber Lee and Annie social are faces in WSU... My guess is, you heard their promo on Rick Cataldo, Tina San Antonio and Ezavel Suena, which are all heels. WSU is pretty edgy, especially for women's wrestling... Their current risk is at 73, but probably could go a bit higher.

-Bill