EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Is the Australian wrestler in the game, that is called Dementor, this guy?

c40257f5e975449f04573a247f5c61ff_resized.jpg

If so, I doubt he's 35. Probably wouldn't even be 30 yet(I'd say 28-29). (saw an article from 2010 that had him listed as being aged 27)

If not, why the hell are there 2 Aussie wrestlers called Dementor? Are we that unoriginal? :crying:

Also I'd say that there is no way in hell Mark Mercedes is 33. The guy started wrestling in 1991!

-Raise Jake Roberts' attitude to 64.

-Add Ron Mathis to CZW. Opener, Heel, Arrogant.

-Raise Cameron Skyy's brawl to 62, speed to 57, stiffness to 42, and selling to 71.

-Lower Metal Master's wages to $20,000.

-Raise Brett Gakiya's technical to 46 and overness to 25. Raise his wages to $5,000.

-Raise CJ Esparza's technical to 42 and overness to 25. Raise his wages to $5,000.

-Raise Zero Gravity's experience to 45.

-Raise Irish Airborne's experience to 70.

-Raise Naptown Dragons III (Scotty and Drake)'s experience to 25.

-Add Dustin Rayz to the game:

Dustin Rayz

Rayz

January, 26

Male, Heavyweight

B: 73

S: 72

T: 56

Stiff: 64

Sell: 69

Over: 36

Charisma: 73

Attitude: 90

Behav: 89

Check SS Look, Menacing, and High Spots.

$8,000

Speaks

American

Piledriver (Impact)

Moonsault (Top Rope)

CZW, Heel, Lower Mid Card, Machine.

HWA, Heel, Upper Mid Card, Machine.

Alter ego: Rayz

Edited by KrisClassic

- It was announced at tonight's FCW taping in Tampa that the last TV taping would be June 7th. We told you FCW would be ending their TV deal and basically shut down several months ago and WWE strongly denied our reports. WWE NXT is pretty much the new FCW.

So make NXT the new WWE Developmental System.

Edited by hippie

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- It was announced at tonight's FCW taping in Tampa that the last TV taping would be June 7th. We told you FCW would be ending their TV deal and basically shut down several months ago and WWE strongly denied our reports. WWE NXT is pretty much the new FCW.

So make NXT the new WWE Developmental System.

I would keep it FCW through the June update...

With the FCW tapings not ending until after the start of June, we'll keep FCW as the development territory at least through the June Update. I've read that they are continuing to tape NXT before SmackDown "until the current season ends." So, nothing that occured on the Full Sail NXT tapings will be reflected in the update until we at least get word that those episodes will actually air. Hopefully, June will give us a better idea on how to approcah the situation.

I've also read that there are plans to have a so-called "Finishing Training Camp" in Stamford, which reportedly will be for workers who are almost ready for TV, just need a little more polishing. Given the information we currently have, I firmly believe that NXT should be a bookable show. Pending on where all of the pieces fall, perhaps the "Finishing Camp" will end up being the Development Territory. Again, currently, we just don't have enough concrete info to know what pieces fit where.

-Bill

Before I forget, had a few notes that I'm looking for additional info/opinions on:

Remove Shannon Moore from TNA. Make him a non-wrestler

He's still on TNA's roster page... Usually they remove workers that leave relatively quickly, correct?

Remove Mexican America stable

I realize that Anrquia is gone from TNA, but are Hernandez, Sarita and Rosita not still together? I don't watch TNA too often, so I'm honestly asking.

Make Al Snow's contract with TNA open. He takes indy dates frequently

Is he currently working for another promotion that is in the game? That's kind of the "line" I have on giving TNA workers open deals. if they are actively working in another promotion in the game, we can set them to an open deal, with TNA and the other promotion(s) listed as well. If not, I keep them under a written deal with TNA.

Couple other questions that I could go either way on:

1: Should Paul Heyman be added to WWE as Brock Lesnar's Manager?

2: Should we drop Chris Jericho's behavior for the flag incident in Brazil?

-Bill

1. I would, but he didn't appear on Raw last week so I'm not sure. Maybe on an Open deal?

2. No, not at all. It was a misunderstanding, he didn't go out there and 'desecrate' the flag with knowledge that it was an illegal act.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Before I forget, had a few notes that I'm looking for additional info/opinions on:

Remove Shannon Moore from TNA. Make him a non-wrestler

He's still on TNA's roster page... Usually they remove workers that leave relatively quickly, correct?

Remove Mexican America stable

I realize that Anrquia is gone from TNA, but are Hernandez, Sarita and Rosita not still together? I don't watch TNA too often, so I'm honestly asking.

Is he currently working for another promotion that is in the game? That's kind of the "line" I have on giving TNA workers open deals. if they are actively working in another promotion in the game, we can set them to an open deal, with TNA and the other promotion(s) listed as well. If not, I keep them under a written deal with TNA.

Couple other questions that I could go either way on:

1: Should Paul Heyman be added to WWE as Brock Lesnar's Manager?

2: Should we drop Chris Jericho's behavior for the flag incident in Brazil?

-Bill

I would add Heyman and drop Jericho's behavior by 2.

As for Mexican America, keep them at least for another few months unless they disband on TV at some point.

1. I would, but he didn't appear on Raw last week so I'm not sure. Maybe on an Open deal?

If we add Heyman to WWE, it would be under a Written deal... Heyman isn't going to work for another wrestling promotion. His appearances are basically to keep Lesnar on people's minds without Lesnar having to actually be there.

-Bill

Shannon Moore last match with TNA was at 2/27, later in March he wrote on his twitter page:

I'm not retired just taking a break. Wrestling is fun to me. When it's not....I walk away.I set myself up to be able to do so for a reason

Since that match, Moore doesn't appear on TV anymore.

Hernandez was teaming with Anarquia early this year, but this month he starts teaming with Gunner, because Anarquia was fired.

He's no longer related with Sarita and Rosita, but this two still teaming.

Add Gunner and Hernandez team, active, 2 Exp.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

DO NOT drop Jericho's behavior. He was just in character and wasn't aware about the laws of Brazil.

He still kicked a flag, that is wrong. Any patriot would tell you it is NOT cheap heat, it is disrespectful. I am fine if calling fans gay slurs is ok but disgracing a national symbol is not.

I totally agree with Daxt and arwrestling, kicking a flag to gain heel heat is not disrespectful and a sign of poor behaviour. If he had done it in a country where it is not illegal we wouldn't even be discussing lowering his behaviour.

I really didn't want the debate about this from The Ring to be dragged in here too, much less over TWO behaviour points of all thing.

• Like 1

No, however he realistically could be hired by any indy promotion in the game for an appearance, so it may as well be accurate. It isn't like he is doing anything on-screen for TNA, anyway.

No, however he realistically could be hired by any indy promotion in the game for an appearance, so it may as well be accurate. It isn't like he is doing anything on-screen for TNA, anyway.

I thought this, just because somebody is not currently working for another promotion that doesn't mean that he wouldn't take an offer down the line. If I take over an indy promotion for a game, I should be able to try and sign Al Snow or workers like this.