FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Anyone really bothering with the skill games? Free kicks is the only one I can't get gold on. I can hit the four targets in the corner of the goals, but the other two targets never seem to light up, so I have no idea how to actually max my score.

Anyone really bothering with the skill games? Free kicks is the only one I can't get gold on. I can hit the four targets in the corner of the goals, but the other two targets never seem to light up, so I have no idea how to actually max my score.

LT + A will lay the ball off to the side and there will be a fourth player who will run onto the pass for a shot at goal.

PS3ers! Are we forming an online club in 13?

Miles better, first touches actually make a difference, passes actually can be miscontrolled if they are overhit, defenders aren't so robotic and/or shit. It's just plays a bit more like real football, there's an element of chaos to it. Try the demo. (Y)

So I got it and it's definitly improved over last year. Nowhere near as slow, which led to some boring as shit games against the AI. Like, to the point I lose interest and play even worse. I like how games start off tight but if there's an early goal you get some really open, Premier League style games.

Also, I've never played FIFA or PES online but might do this year. What are my options? Which modes are worth playing and which should I avoid? I play on 360. I should probably point out that I can only play in the hours when my girlfriend is marking schoolbooks :shifty: