FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Played some online UT with mixed success. Doesn't help that FIFA seems to want to freeze every other game though. :angry:

It was fine for the first week but it seems the past few days we've had issues whilst clubbing and UT is freezing a bit for me.

How important is the team chemistry in Ultimate Team?

Also, if anyone wants to play, my PSN is bren564.

Very.

A team with 100 chemistry will make off the ball runs and generally play like a team, a team without chemistry will stand around doing fuck all, regardless of individual skill.

My Chemistry is 49. Is that shit?

I have Nani, could I sell him for a ridiculous amount? I know little about the way this game works.

How important is the team chemistry in Ultimate Team?

Also, if anyone wants to play, my PSN is bren564.

Very.

A team with 100 chemistry will make off the ball runs and generally play like a team, a team without chemistry will stand around doing fuck all, regardless of individual skill.

My Chemistry is 49. Is that shit?

I have Nani, could I sell him for a ridiculous amount? I know little about the way this game works.

His average sale price is 47k, so yes.

Put it this way, 98% of Fifa players are morons (you've seen drop in matches), so anybody with tons of pace, two feet and 5 star skills will fetch boatloads of coins.

Ok.

So I have listed him. The auction will last for an hour. How do I track the progress?

Last time I put Erikson up for auction fuck all happened. I no longer have him in my squad and I'm fairly certain I received nothing for him.

Trade pile

I ordered the game (PS3), Amazon have been slow though and I'll get it anytime between tomorrow (being optimistic) and the middle of next week.

I will suck, entirely, having not really played a FIFA in about three years, and the demo teaches me that I can't tackle at all, but I'll join in if that's okay.

And boy, do I ever feel like the weedy nerd asking the cool kids if he can play too!

Couldnt join the party for some reason last night. Ill have a look at my settings later.

Anyone got advice on how to upgrade my pro outside of seasons? Drop in games are the worst thing in gaming history.

You can buy boosts from the EAS catalogue.

Ah yeah, forgot about that. I thought i remembered seeing something about using him in practice mode or something? Could be wrong. I wasnt really paying attention as I didnt think id join.

Also, sorry about the relentless questions, is there a penalty to playing out of position? Ie a right wing back at RCM?

You could use your pro in offline games last year & tilt the settings so it was easy to get accomplishments but you can't anymore. Your offline & online virtual pros are separate so for your online player, only what you do in online games counts towards his development.

No penalty for playing out of position as far as I'm aware. I tend to just leave my pro as a CAM unless I'm playing defence or striker in which case I would change him otherwise he's not going to be as good at tackling or shooting as he needs to be.

Right, I'm adding PS3ers to the team whether you want to or not. I don't care if you're shit, I'll handle it. :shifty:

Or I would if the game would make it past the Start Screen without freezing.

EA hates you man.

Have a club going...I think I invited you to it. Nalareg right?

What option makes it so the other team can't use "Any"? I tried both and both had games against the other teams with a person playing Any.

Though I did score an end-to-end beauty against one of them and had Raven get in the way of another. <_<