Humble Indie Bundle V

Herr Matzat

Limbo

Bastion

Psychonauts

Amenesia

Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I might get this just to get all the soundtracks. If you don´t own these games, go get this without hesitations. It´s the strongest lineup they ever offered.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I fancy that, I was looking to buy Limbo anyway. How much do you lot normally pay?

Had a look at the stats thing, love the fact that the top ten has $3000 at second, then some dicks put $3000.01 to go top.

I'll probably pay $10 even though I already own all the games. That's how much I usually tend to pay, anyway.

It's also more than a little debatable as to whether or not Psychonauts can be considered an indie game, but I'm not fussed about the ins and outs of the issue myself. It's a wonderfully imaginative game that's worth anyone's time, even if the last level is an exercise in devilish frustration.

I fancy that, I was looking to buy Limbo anyway. How much do you lot normally pay?

Had a look at the stats thing, love the fact that the top ten has $3000 at second, then some dicks put $3000.01 to go top.

I paid $7.65, a bit more than the average so I could get Bastion too.

Basically: OMFG.

I've wanted to play Pyschonauts since I read a review of the XBox version years back, but the console version became as rare as hens teeth and I never got to play it. I loved the Bastion demo and just never got around to actually buying it before, and I've heard nothing but good things about Limbo. Not heard of the other two, but the bundle could just be a three pack and I'd have brought it. I actually feel slightly dirty that I've 'only' paid the price that I have for it, but I think anything would feel like too little. Brilliant!

All of those games are amazing, just slightly annoyed that I bought Psychonaughts and Limbo a couple of months ago. I may just get it for Sword and Sorcery alone actually. I have Amnesia but can't play it as I am a terribly unmanly man. And Bastion is an utterly supreme game. Review over.

ok..never did a bundle before. I bought, have the receipt..how do I download them now?

yea, just got an email saying google wallet is still reviewing my purchase, and I should have it within 24 hours