EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Hey guys, I am from Spain, how can I help you?

Would you have any interest in helping us keep WWC up to date? I am trying, but I can only do so much without speaking the language.

They post episodes online here, it appears. If you would be able to help us it would be much appreciated. Things like who the champions are, who is face and who is heel, their gimmick, who is on the roster, things like that.

As is the Ozz in the game the one from the TWA that wrestled last on the first RoH show? I have not heard of the Ozz in the game at all, the only Ozz I know of is Dark Ozz from AAA.

Could be the one you mentioned, or could be this guy: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=10373&name=Ozz

The link I provided, the guy seems to still be wrestling and has been since 2002, where the one you posted, it looks like that guy hasn't wrestled Since 2002... Perhaps we should just adjust the in-game worker to reflect the wrestler that is still active...?

-Bill

Guest Team 720

Stat updates:

Chihiro Tominaga should have speed at 68 and technical at 57.

Cyber Kong should have his brawl lowered to 68 and have Man Beast as his gimmick.

Eita Kobayashi should have brawl at 41, technical at 45, a stiffness at 48 (has the hardest chop in Dragon Gate) and an overness at 20 (he has worked IWRG and DTU in June)

KOTOKA should have brawl at 39, speed at 67 and overness lowered to 18, charisma raised to 50.

Kzy should have speed of 68, technical of 53 and overness of 21.

Mondai Ryu should have technical at 48, overness at 24 and charisma at 62.

Tomahawk TT/Naoki Tanisaki II have speed at 63 and charisma of 55.

Yosuke Watanabe/Super Shenlong III should have a speed at 69.

As for The Ozz if we can get stats, sure.

Uhaa Nation should be heel rather than Tweener in DGUSA due to being a part of Mad Blankey.

I would keep BJ Whitmer and Finlay in DGUSA, they are still on the roster page. As for Whitmer being in ROH, he is maxed out with AAW and HWA commitments as well.

Perhaps remove Cloudy from DGUSA, his last show for them was the January ECW Arena show.

Edit the Halo Driver I refered to is Luke Hawx's

I would put Yoshitsune/Takuya Sugi/El Blazer at LEAST on par with whoever is highest in speed. I don't think there's anyone who's better at speed-based matches than him.

I would say Sugi and Mascarita Dorada Jr. should both be around 94 in speed, while Sin Cara and Dragon Kid should be 93. Everyone else should be 92 and lower, imo.

Here's where I would rank the top 15 guys in speed:

Sugi San: 94

Mascarita Dorada: 94

Dragon Kid: 93

Sin Cara: 93

Kota Ibushi: 92

Masato Yoshino: 92

Paul London: 92

Jack Evans: 91

Evan Bourne: 91

PAC: 91

Volador Jr.: 90

Aero Star: 89

Matt Cross: 89

Ricochet: 89

Rich Swann: 88 (I honestly don't know, saw him in EWR)

I would put La Sombra at 90, he is a great luchadore, Mascara Dorada (Mascarita Dorada's full-sized counter part) at 88, Fenix at 86, Super Nova at 86, Hunico at 82 raise Ricochet to 91 and lower Paul London to 88.

Also rename Paul London to Sydistiko II and his primary finisher should be Totally Sydistik.

Edited by Team 720

Guest Team 720

I would lower Carlito's behavior down to 65. He had two suspensions for drug violations so I do not think an 81 is good for him to have. Perhaps put the Figure Four Leglock as his secondary finisher.

Cyber Kong should have his brawl lowered to 68

Disagree.

Sean McCaff. should be removed as owner from WSU. Whoever is owner of Beyond should be put as owner of WSU.

-Check menacing for Crusher Hansen. Raise his technical to 18, selling to 62, overness to 26, and charisma to 53. Lower his stiffness to 60.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

Cyber Kong should have his brawl lowered to 68

Disagree.

Sean McCaff. should be removed as owner from WSU. Whoever is owner of Beyond should be put as owner of WSU.

-Check menacing for Crusher Hansen. Raise his technical to 18, selling to 62, overness to 26, and charisma to 53. Lower his stiffness to 60.

I disagree with keeping him at 73, he is sluggish quite a bit that I think 73 is a little too high.

Drew Corediero is the owner of Beyond (and I guess now WSU) (source: Dodging Traffic)

Perhaps make Sean McCaff as a booker/road agent for WSU.

La Sombra's secondary finisher should be Split Leg C-Screw Senton and be a ground move.

Rename Trio Senseacion to Bufete Del Amor.

Black Warrior should be a heel in CMLL.

Namajague should have Frog Splash as his primary finisher.

Morphosis is RUMORED to have left CMLL though the details are sktechy. Supposedly he is working in Texas now.

AAA Spoilers:

El Consejo's boss (Hombre De Negro) was revealed to be Mascara Ano 2000. Add him to AAA as a heel manager with an evil or mentor gimmick. Not sure if he will revert to Mascara Ano 2000 now.

Edit:

Lower BJ Payne's overness to 32.

Lower Damien's overness to 32.

Lower JC Ice's overness to 35.

Edit:

WWE No Way Out Spoilers:

Epico, Primo and Rosa are no longer a part of All World Talent. AW kept Epico from entering the ring to break up the Darren Young pinfall on Epico. Add Darren Young and Titus O'Niel to All World Talent. Not quiet sure if Epico, Primo and Rosa will be faces going forward so make them tweeners.

Johnny Ace has been FIRED!

NOTE: SORRY about the error with the spoilers previously.

Edited by Team 720

Guest Team 720
<br>Maybe I'm a mark, and if I am, let me know, but I think Ted DiBiase Jr's charisma is way low.&nbsp;&nbsp;I think it should be somewhere between 79-81.<br>
<br><br>I would say 70, it seems to be the best as he was good in 2008 and up to the end of Legacy but now he is OK.<div><br></div><div>Japan: Notes<br>Remove Aaron Aguilera from touring for All Japan.</div><div>Set Kaijin Habu Otoko to be touring for Zero-1.<br>Set Jon Doering to be touring for All Japan.</div><div>Set Necro Butcher to be touring for Zero-1.</div><div>Set Super Crazy to be touring for Zero-1.<br>Remove Quiet Storm's touring commitment to World Japan(K-Dojo.)<br><br>I have found also some IWC updates through <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&amp;nr=40&amp;page=8" class="bbc_url" title="" rel="nofollow">Cagematch</a>:<br>Add Aaron Draven to IWC as a lower midcarder.<br>Rename Christian Faith to <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&amp;nr=4871&amp;name=Rickey+Shane+Page" class="bbc_url" title="" rel="nofollow">Rickey Shane Page</a>. Remove him from AAW but add him to IWC.<br>Add <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&amp;nr=11852&amp;name=Dalton+Castle" class="bbc_url" title="" rel="nofollow">Dalton Castle</a> to the game.<br>

Name: Dalton Castle<br>Short Name: Castle<br>Gender: Male<br>Birthmonth: March<br>Age: 26<br>Weight: Lightwgeiht <br>Nationality: American<br>Wage: $6,000<br>Primary Finisher: Bang-A-Rang (Impact)<br>Secondary Finisher: Deadlift German Suplex (Ground)<br><br>Contract Type: Open<br>Touring With: None<br>Employer 1:<br>Employer: IWC<br>Card Position: Opener<br>Disposition: Face<br>Manager: None<br>Gimmick: Cocky<br><br>Stats:<br>Brawl: 57<br>Speed: 42<br>Technical: 58<br>Stiffness: 36<br>Selling: 62<br>Over: 22<br>Charisma: 65<br>Attitude: 85<br>Behavior: 85

<br>Add Kasanova Kato to IWC as a lower midcarder.<br>Rename Jonathan McCulley to <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&amp;nr=1775&amp;name=Sebastian" class="bbc_url" title="" rel="nofollow">Sebastian</a> and add him to IWC. Add Sebaso as an alter ego.<br>Add Josh Prohibition to IWC as a midcarder.<br>Add Matt Cross to IWC as an upper midcarder.<br>Add Matthew Justice to IWC as a lower midcarder.<br>Add <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&amp;nr=5159" class="bbc_url" title="" rel="nofollow">Will Calrissian</a> to the game.<br>

Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;Will Calrissian<br>Short Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;Calrissian<br>Gender: Male<br>Age: 26<br>Weight: Lightwgeiht <br>Nationality: American<br>Wage: $8,000<br>Primary Finisher: DDT<br>Secondary Finisher: DDT<br><br>Contract Type: Open<br>Touring With: None<br>Employer 1:<br>Employer: IWC<br>Card Position: Lower Midcard<br>Disposition: Heel<br>Manager: None<br>Gimmick: Cocky<br><br>Stats:<br>Brawl: 52<br>Speed: 55<br>Technical: 61<br>Stiffness: 30<br>Selling: 65<br>Over: 25<br>Charisma: 67<br>Attitude: 85<br>Behavior: 85<br><br>Alter Egos: Will Smith, Mastiff, Will Christianson, Will Christiansen<br><br>Relationships:<br>Loyalty: Beth Phoenix, Joey Knight, Kevin Grace &amp; Robin Knightwing

<br>Add a tag team for Will Calrissian and Dalton Castle called <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=28&amp;nr=3787&amp;page=2" class="bbc_url" title="" rel="nofollow">The Peacock Experience</a> at 12 exp.

</div>

Edited by Team 720

Why CM Punk's speed is at 66 ? I not disagreeing this but others wrestlers in WWE should have their speed decrease too. IMO CM Punk is better speed wise than Chris Jericho (69), Alberto Del Rio (71) and even Shawn Michaels (70) ...

At first, I thought maybe Punk had an injury in your game, but surprisingly you're right. I don't get why his speed was lowered either. I would put it at 70. Why the HELL is Del Rio's speed at 71? It should be around 55-57.

I've been looking at the cagematch website (and so glad to everyone who mentions it since I've been spending countless hours on it lately), but anyways, I was checking on Keith Hanson and noticed he's been using the Luke Gallows name lately in Pro Wrestling Noah and some indies. Even before that he was going by Isiah Cash in RKK. The last time it looks like he used Keith Hanson was in April of 2011.

Not saying its a big issue, but noticed name changes are usually kept current and wanted to give a heads up.

Guest Team 720

Speed is a stat that refers to a speed based match. Del Rio can work the lucha style which is faster paced than the American even if he isn't flippy-dippy...

Guest Team 720

Has Mirko Filipovic ever even had a match before? His stats seem very inflated.

-Raise Nick Madrid's overness to 24.

He worked in Pride and or Hustle. The stats make sense being his is an MMA guy.

add Ahihiko Inoue as an alter ego for Shadow Phoenix, he revealed that as his name after Trauma II beat him in a mask vs. mask match in Mexico's IWRG.

Edited by Team 720

Speaking of PRIDE - isn't Tajiri's Wrestling New Classic taking its place in the Japanese touring promotions? And isn't the "Shooting Ability" stat's only real purpose to determine which Japanese feds they'll tour with?

I might be wrong, and got things mixed up, and PRIDE has been replaced by something else, but if that is the case, then perhaps a re-shuffle of Japanese promotions would be in need to make that stat remotely relevant?

Chaotic Wrestling Updates:

-Add Mike Nice. Raise his age to 33.

-Make Handsome Johnny a non-wrestler.

-Make Scotty Slade manage Nikki Roxx and not Alexxis Neveah.

-Rename "The Greeks" to "The Platinum Greeks"

-Raise Gino Martino's age to 34.

-Make Matt Taven a Heel, Old School Heel.

-Add Brian Roselli to Brian Milonas' alter egos.

-Add Mike Testa to Brian Fury's alter egos.

-Add Ari Cohen to Elia Markopoulos' alter egos.

-Add Skull Basher to Julian Starr's alter egos.

-Add Biff Busick:

Full Name: Biff Busick

Shortened Name: Busick

Birth Month: December

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 6000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Overhead Neckbreaker (x2) Impact

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: Girard St. Christopher, Chris Girard, Vortex, Carolina Panther

Brawl: 53

Speed: 24

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 38

Selling: 67

Over: 8

Charisma: 61

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Disposition: Heel Lower Midcarder

Gimmick: Ravishing

Other: Tick SS Look

-Add Kasey Ray:

Full Name: Kasey Ray

Shortened Name: Ray

Birth Month: August

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Low Blow/Bitch Slap

Relationships: Loyalty to Brian Fury

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 5

Speed: 2

Technical: 4

Stiffness: 12

Selling: 25

Over: 5

Charisma: 65

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Disposition: Heel Manager (Make her manage Matt Taven)

Gimmick: Seductress

Other: Tick Diva