Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

I have no idea what is going on. Is your character meant to have taken some crazy island drug or something?

He was stabbed with what I imagine was a poisoned/drugged dagger.

Yeah, you hallucinate. Game looks massive. Could be fun online.

Massive isn't exactly good. Far Cry 2 was a massive world with copy and paste villages and about 5 different types of missions, but it took about 60 hours to complete, mostly because of it taking forever to travel to mission starts and the objectives, both because the the world was so large and the AI was badly programmed as no matter which side of the war you were working for, they would both attack you. I hated that game so much. Spent like 50 hours playing it and waiting for it to get better but just got bored and couldn't finish it.

I could write a book about how much the MP gameplay/map creation in FC2 pissed me off as well but I don't feel like going on about that right now.

BUT, from what I heard they realized Far Cry 2 had a ton of dead space and planned to fix that in Far Cry 3. I played the Multiplayer at PAX East and I thought it was fun.

Edited by Universal

I know who Aisha Tyler is but who's the other guy?

And I assume Universal meant local multi for Paradise, Dragsy.

Ah, I see. I doubt that killed it though. Split-screen's been on its way out for years now. And wasn't Paradise critically and commercially successful?

If the person with the tablet can control the enviroment, I wonder how much they're able to do. They're showing him help them out by lowering ropes to swing on and what not but it seems like potential troll fuel.

If the person with the tablet can control the enviroment, I wonder how much they're able to do. They're showing him help them out by lowering ropes to swing on and what not but it seems like potential troll fuel.

Wanna get the new Rayman? :D

Ubisoft are bombing hard presentation wise. Funny fail.

Disagree. This is the most WTF presentation you'll get all E3, if not all year.

Also, Rayman Legends looks like every genre ever rolled into one title. Platform? Got it. Rhythm? Got it. Multi? Got it. Hell, I'm surprised Rayman didn't grab a bow and arrow and shoot Mr. Dark's copter down. :shifty:

Zombie Wii U game? Where is non specific action figure?!

Excuse me a minute, I need to stand up and sing.

Is this a serious parody of the Dead Island trailer?

Ubisoft are bombing hard presentation wise. Funny fail.

Disagree. This is the most WTF presentation you'll get all E3, if not all year.

And for all the attempted jokes they haven't even got a chuckle from a captive audience.

This trailer is fucking awesome.