Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

What's the early game that had Zebrahead and Mad Capsule Markets on the soundtrack? I played that one to death.

Tony Hawks 3

In other news, I loaded up my game today and discovered that I have no progress for any skater. It looks like my save has corrupted or something :/

So looks like I'll be playing Tony Hawks 3 again until they patch THHD :(

Does it have Superman?

Yes. Also Bad Religion's You ^_^

Here's the full soundtrack

1. Public Enemy (ft Anthrax) - Bring the Noise
  2. Goldfinger - Superman
  3. Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide
  4. Consumed - Heavy Metal Winner
  5. Ladwagon - May 16
  6. Millencolin - No Cigar
  7. Bad Religion - You
  8. Pigeon John - The Bomb
  9. Lateef the Truthspeaker - We the People
  10. Pegasuses-XL - Marathon Mansion
  11. Apex Minor - Teenage Blood
  12. Telekenesis - Please ask for help
  13. EL-P - Flyentology
  14. Middle Class Rut - USA

First time I turned it on, You kicked in, I started on the WArehouse and couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. It's alost perfect. My only gripes so far are the lackluster roster and there's some collision detection issues. I don't know if it's related to the latter, but not once have been able to land a big drop - is it stat-related (landing ability) or is there something I'm supposed to press as I land, or what?

THPS 3 was always my favorite, but I'm gonna have to give this one a look. Loved the old Tony Hawk games.

Levels from 3 and 4 (they're confirmed somewhere, I know LA, Canada and Airport for sure) will be DLC in the next month or so. Cannot wait for Airport. I think they've said that the revert will be brought back, but only for these specific levels.

Wait, Consumed was on THPS 2. Is this a compilation of songs from the series?

And Street Sk8ter had the best soundtrack.

The levels are taken from the first two games. They licensed what they could soundtrack-wise from both games, then filled in with some other tracks that were specifically chosen to fit the THPS ideal. The Flyentology remix is excellent, and there's a track about someone being a bomb that works really well too.

I love bombing around the old levels, especially School 2 (how do you open the gym by the way? I thought it had something to do with the timing of the bells and one of the roll call rails), but I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do regarding new levels, which they've alluded to.

Verbal: Basically a mashup of the first two with confirmed DLC of the third atleast on the way. You have a few tracks from the first two and then a few old skaters alongside new ones and your avatar as options to play as.

Dragsy: Try tricking during a big jump ala a kick trick to do something simple? That's usually what let's me land the big drop warnings.