EWR 2012 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, a few things I need to go through... First, the "Removed" List:

Workers

-------

Akinari Yasuzawa - No Pic, No Info

Alex Super Fly - No Pic, No Info

Alexandra Hernandez - Couldn't find anything on her.

Anthony Barlett, Jr. - Only info I could find is EWR related.

Benny Dredd - Only info was from OVW in 2004

Blinky - Had an alter ego of "Chester Burry," but still didn't find a pic or info.

Dynamo - Only info I could find is EWR related.

Headstone - No Pic, No Info

Horsha - Duplicate of Luther Reigns (Horshu)

John Hope - Only info was from one match in 2002.

Rico Suave RME - Only info I could find is EWR related.

TAIRA - Incomplete in-game stats (0 for Over and Charisma)

The Machine - No clue on who this is. Nothing to really go off of, either.

Staff

-----

Abe - No Pic, No Info

Arnel Carnigo - No Pic, No Info

Brian Williamson - No Pic, No Info

Bruno Leclerc - No Pic, No Info

Chico - No Pic, No Info

Everett Marshall Jr. - No Pic, No Info

Also, since there were a lot of changes to promotions, I wanted to post the spreadsheet of where all of the promotions currently sit. Everything in Red was changed this month:

Promotions-Aug12.jpg

I need to get moving, but will be back later to post more notes.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?8z3p8w2gpyhmsey

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?my0f9jdwb38i883

BEGIN: http://www.mediafire.com/?i6ld69kxa3lkik0

• Like 8

- Rename Lord Tensai = Tensai

Already change it dry.gif

- Natalya = Heel

Why? Show some recent footage with her acting heelish.

Thanks Bill, you do a awesome job every month!

EDIT: Also, I'm gone suggest stats for Claire Lynch, first time I suggest stats, I accept any changes:

6bA5k.jpg

Full Name: Claire Lynch

Short Name: Claire

Lightweight - Unknown

American?

Brawl: 4

Speed: 2

Technical: 0

Stiffness: 15

Selling: 25

Over: 71

Charisma: 79

Attitude and Behaviour: 85

Finishers: Low Blow and Bitch Slap (Both Impact), Someone please make a wage suggestion

Written Contract with TNA, Non-Wrestler, Heel, I accept suggestions for gimmick

Edited by SpanishMen

- Rename Lord Tensai = Tensai

- Natalya = Heel

Not to be a dick, but did you actually look at the update posted?

Tensai has been renamed for a month or two now and Natalya is Heel in this update...

Why? Show some recent footage with her acting heelish.

She turned heel on the July 25th edition of NXT... That's why I changed her, anyway.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Thanks for the update, Bill. Always good to have a newer database if I ever get around to starting a game on EWR.

For Claire Lynch, I disagree on 79 for charisma. Wouldn't put her any higher than 50. The segments she is in are very poorly acted on her part, and she doesn't come across as showing any type of natural aura or charisma, enough to warrant 79.

my Ewr must have bug because its not changed in mine with the new uptade

Must be installing it wrong...

I dunno which update you are downloading but, the main thing is to simply replace the DATA folder in your EWR folder with the one included in the zip file... Starting a new game will then give you the current data.

If you want to start on August 1st, as the current update is desigend to do, simply turn your computer clock back to July 2012 while starting a new game... You can turn it back to the correct date once the game loads.

-Bill

Rename Brodie Lee = Luke Harper

Rename Buggy = Natalie

Rename Joel Pettyfer = Joel Redman

Rename Austin Draven = Judas Devlin

Rename Tenille = Tenille Tayla

Put Sgt,Slaughter, Jimmy Snuka, Ted DiBiase Sr., Mae Young, DDP, Jimmy hart, Kevin Nash on Open Contract with WWE, they are Ambassadore.

Thanks Bill, you're the man! I would give TNA and ROH and 10-15 point image bump, though.

That would put TNA at 83-88 National and ROH at 86-91 Cult... Wouldn't be too long before TNA was Global and ROH was National... The same situation everyone was bitching about last month.

That's the exact reason why I wanted to leave them as they were... With TNA as a low Global and ROH as a low National... To prevent either (or both) of them from jumping to the next level so soon in a new game.

-Bill

Thanks Bill, you're the man! I would give TNA and ROH and 10-15 point image bump, though.

That would put TNA at 83-88 National and ROH at 86-91 Cult... Wouldn't be too long before TNA was Global and ROH was National... The same situation everyone was bitching about last month.

That's the exact reason why I wanted to leave them as they were... With TNA as a low Global and ROH as a low National... To prevent either (or both) of them from jumping to the next level so soon in a new game.

-Bill

Both are on the brink of being on national/global, I think it would be realistic to have them as such in game.

-Raise Jushin Liger's technical to 84 (watching matches from 2012 and he still is a fantastic technician). Lower his stiffness to 66.

-Raise Ebessan III's brawl to 19 and charisma to 66.

-Raise Gedo's charisma to 67.

-Raise Jado's charisma to 70.

-Raise Tiger Mask IV's brawl to 68, overness to 44, and charisma to 34.

-Raise Kikutaro's stiffness to 36, technical to 48, overness to 46, and charisma to 84.

Hey Bill, quick question, who is Amazon? I didn't have a pic in my pictures and saw I'm supposed to change it to Ayesha Ray. The only ones close to Amazon I have are Amazona, Lady Amazon and Isis The Amazon. Is it one of those three?

I also have a question for folks debating the AW issue (personally I don't care), but, what about Tensai. The night after Raw have Touted a video of Sakamoto driving and told him to open his eyes. WWE pulled the video and offered an apology and said he would be reprimanded. I never saw anyone discuss it so I thought I'd bring it up. In both instances, I see no point in dropping their behavior or attitude on a one off bad decision. Unless it happens often, then I could see dropping them down. I actually am more upset that Lawler used the "Sum Ting Wong" line on Raw, and WWE didn't apologize for it. Again, no need to drop Lawler's behavior, just throwing it out there.

Guest Team 720

First off, thanks bill.

-Bill

Both are on the brink of being on national/global, I think it would be realistic to have them as such in game.

I wouldn't agree with that. ROH is mainly running east coast and the mid-west which they have done since 2004 plus Charlotte and Balimore for the most part. RoH is barely on television in about half of the country due to Sinclair owning networks. TNA is bigger elsewhere in the world than in America. They have been getting 0.4/0.5 for the entire month of July. Granted you had the DirecTV issue but in June they also averaged a 0.4 as well. Compare this to WWE who can get nearly 5 times that. I say the numbers don't lie...

I also have a question for folks debating the AW issue (personally I don't care), but, what about Tensai. The night after Raw have Touted a video of Sakamoto driving and told him to open his eyes. WWE pulled the video and offered an apology and said he would be reprimanded. I never saw anyone discuss it so I thought I'd bring it up. In both instances, I see no point in dropping their behavior or attitude on a one off bad decision. Unless it happens often, then I could see dropping them down. I actually am more upset that Lawler used the "Sum Ting Wong" line on Raw, and WWE didn't apologize for it. Again, no need to drop Lawler's behavior, just throwing it out there.

I think the Tensai one was not as intentional, but AW has done at LEAST two of these comments now with the Taco Bell comment during the Money in the Bank tag team match and now the Kobe Bryant, I could see an 85 attitude and behavior being fine.

Thanks!

The Scottrade Center in St. Louis posted the following statement on Twitter: "JUST ANNOUNCED: WWE Extreme Rules coming to Scottrade Center on May 19, 2013! First PPV after Wrestlemania 29!" This means that WWE won't be holding a pay-per-view in late April.

source: PWinsider.com

This means that Over The Limit got canned. Add Extreme Rules in May and WrestleMania should be moved in April. The March slot should be empty.

Edited by hippie

Hey Bill, quick question, who is Amazon? I didn't have a pic in my pictures and saw I'm supposed to change it to Ayesha Ray. The only ones close to Amazon I have are Amazona, Lady Amazon and Isis The Amazon. Is it one of those three?

No, Ayesha isn't any of the three you mentioned.

She's a British female, one of the many trained by Sweet Saraya Knight (and the rest of the Knight family). She was added to the game a few months or so ago, originally under the name "Amazon."

If you're just needing a picture for her, one can be found here: http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=12709

Her facebook page is here, if you want other pics to choose from: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Female-Predator-Amazon/102804999835916

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996