EWR 2012 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

- Rename Lord Tensai = Tensai

Already change it dry.gif

- Natalya = Heel

Why? Show some recent footage with her acting heelish.

Thanks Bill, you do a awesome job every month!

EDIT: Also, I'm gone suggest stats for Claire Lynch, first time I suggest stats, I accept any changes:

6bA5k.jpg

Full Name: Claire Lynch

Short Name: Claire

Lightweight - Unknown

American?

Brawl: 4

Speed: 2

Technical: 0

Stiffness: 15

Selling: 25

Over: 71

Charisma: 79

Attitude and Behaviour: 85

Finishers: Low Blow and Bitch Slap (Both Impact), Someone please make a wage suggestion

Written Contract with TNA, Non-Wrestler, Heel, I accept suggestions for gimmick

I'd probably put Claire's charisma closer to 72-73. She can act okay, but she has weird mannerisms and facial expressions.

You said it yourself Bill Shine Wrestling runs every month while SHIMMER only does two double cards during the year (maybe 3 next year with the Mania weekend.) It seems like there is some overlap in talent but from my estimation besides Sara Del Ray, Nikki Roxx and Mercedes Martinez , there is no stars from SHIMMER in Shine. As of the June update, only Allysin Kay, Cherry Bomb, Christina Von Eerie, Leva Bates, Martinez, Roxx, Su Yung Taylor Made and Veda Scott overlap which all but Martinez and Roxx are not really stars in SHIMMER. (NOTE: Kay, Bomb, Martinez, Roxx, Scott are maxed out on promotions.)

I would say to me they look different enough to be two separate promotions. Space wie I see it but the roster would still have cuts in the game due to the size even as a cult. Not saying that is a be-all, end-all.

The plan for Shine is to set them as a brand split, like I did with NXT, setting them as a split of WWE. I've already made the adjustments to account for the first Shine taping and it was really easy to incoporate them in.

You realize that, when listing that "only" 10 workers worked both shimmer and Shine, that is HALF of Shine's entire roster... The August show will be adding MsChif, Mia Yim, Josie, Sassy Stephie, Portia Perez and Su Yung... So, more than half of the workers that are debuting for Shine 2 have alrrady worked in Shimmer.

My thought is, having 3 women's promotions (Shimmer,WSU and NCW-FF) in the game is enough. Adding Shine separately at this point IMO would take away a potential slot for another promotion. WSU is also at this time in sort of a limbo stage, as they have recently been sold. The nice thing is, if we want to split Shine off eventually as their own promotion, we can relatively easily. But, for now, I'm going to leave Shimmer and Shine as a combo, since at least half of Shine's workers have already worked Shimmer. It also makes it super easy to pull Shine out entirely, if for whatever reason they aren't successful as a promotion. While I think they will be fine, the fact is, they have only ran one show in their entire history at present time. To give them their own promotion slot after running one show, IMO is premature.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

-Add Drolix to the game:

Drolix

Drolix

B 67

S 18

T 56

Stiff 54

Sell 63

Over 21

Charisma 59

Att 88

Behav 86

Check SS Look.

MCW, Lower Mid Card, Heel, Street Fighter

Speaks

American

Kata Ha Jima (Submission)

Lariat (Impact)

Loyalty to Gillberg, friendship with Nui Tofiga and Shawn Credle.

-Add Chuck Lennox to the game:

Chuck Lennox

Lennox

B 45

S 41

T 46

Stiff 38

Sell 72

Over 21

Charisma 62

Att 86

Behav 85

MCW, Lower Mid Card, Heel, Street Fighter

Speaks

American

Lennox Avenue (Impact)

Lennox Avenue (Impact)

Loyalty to Gillberg and Drolix, friendship with Nui Tofiga and Shawn Credle.

-Add a tag team between Drolix and Chuck Lennox, Black Wallstreet, 25 exp.

Edited by KrisClassic

The "Yes" stuff was starting back when Daniel Bryan first won the title and then it eventually turned into his prance to the ring and eventually the chants. Did Die-hards help build that chant, YES but I would say the Alberto Del Rio "Si" chant is a better one to help your case because the Daniel Bryan one would eventually would have happened in some way with or without diehards. Case in point, two kids at a WWE show wanted to chant ECW during matches that were not hardcore or had ECW ties right after either Taijiri or Stevie Richards just wrestled so I am going back to 2005.

The yes chants started at Ring of Honor (10th Anniversary in New York), a month before it started in WWE (WM28 and RAW in Miami). ;)

Edited by MaSc

Guest Team 720

The "Yes" stuff was starting back when Daniel Bryan first won the title and then it eventually turned into his prance to the ring and eventually the chants. Did Die-hards help build that chant, YES but I would say the Alberto Del Rio "Si" chant is a better one to help your case because the Daniel Bryan one would eventually would have happened in some way with or without diehards. Case in point, two kids at a WWE show wanted to chant ECW during matches that were not hardcore or had ECW ties right after either Taijiri or Stevie Richards just wrestled so I am going back to 2005.

The yes chants started at Ring of Honor (10th Anniversary in New York), a month before it started in WWE (WM28 and RAW in Miami). ;)

So 2,500 die-hards starting a chant warrants the whole die-hard fans have more weight than the entire WWE audience at large. You name RoH guys who have never been in WWE, you may get 3 out of 10 wrestling fans to know who they are, TNA you can get anywhere from 5 to 7 or 8 out of 10 depending on who you name and WWE midcarders you should be able to get at least 5 out of 10. To say that 7 out of 10 fans would be cheering their lungs out for RoH guys when in WWE they could get maybe 20-30% of the reaction in the crowd that they could in RoH.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qB8P9dkisgI

So 2,500 die-hards starting a chant warrants the whole die-hard fans have more weight than the entire WWE audience at large. You name RoH guys who have never been in WWE, you may get 3 out of 10 wrestling fans to know who they are, TNA you can get anywhere from 5 to 7 or 8 out of 10 depending on who you name and WWE midcarders you should be able to get at least 5 out of 10. To say that 7 out of 10 fans would be cheering their lungs out for RoH guys when in WWE they could get maybe 20-30% of the reaction in the crowd that they could in RoH.

Did I say that? No! <_<

So, "Overness" only means how known a wrestler is? Do you really think Samoa Joe, Roode, or AJ Styles would get the same reactions as Jerry Lawler, John Laurinaitis, Kofi Kingston or Christian if they show up at RAW tomorrow?

Edited by MaSc

Guest Team 720

Did I say that? No! <_<

So, "Overness" only means how known a wrestler is? Do you really think Samoa Joe, Roode, or AJ Styles would get the same reactions as Jerry Lawler, John Laurinaitis, Kofi Kingston or Christian if they show up at RAW tomorrow?

Honestly no they would not.

Did I say that? No! <_<

Honestly no they would not.

I do not believe Joe, Roode, or Styles would get the same reaction as Lawler, Johnny Ace, or Kofi at a WWE show, however those 3 WWE guys would get a huge reaction at a TNA show. TNA fans know about WWE, and are more likely to also consider themselves WWE fans. When WWE uses the term "WWE Universe" they mean it. WWE has it's own fan base that is very loyal. Very few stray.

Guest Team 720

AAA TripleMania spoilers:

Octagon should be turned tweener.

Hector Garza should be turned tweener and removed from Perros del Mal.

As of right now, Semental is NOT one of the Diablo Rockers as he is still using this name. (Unless he is doing double duties.)

Silver Kain is fully heel again as he turned on brother Dr. Wagner Jr. during the mask vs. mask match against Mascara Ano 2000 Jr.

Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. lost the match and revealed his real name to be Angel Reyes so this should be added as an alter ego.

Mistico should have Shooting Star Press as his primary finisher.

The "Yes!" chants started well before WrestleMania, they just weren't as prominent. They became huge the nigth after 'Mania in some kind of protest against Bryan's treatment at WrestleMania the night before, but they had become a thing well before that.

Guest Team 720

add a LOVE relationship between Rosa Mendes and Jackson Andrews/Steve Slocum.

I doubt that given the current situation.

Also lower Slocum's behavior by 10 and maybe attitude by 5.

• Like 1

Guest Team 720

change Sheamus' gimmick to Old School Face and raise his overness to 95.

The commentators really play up the bad ass who gets in bar fights and has black eyes.

Actually when it comes to Jackson Andrews(Steven Slocum) attitude and behavior, he had his pretty high both in the 90's I would lower attitude to 85 and behavior to 75. There is no way, he should be in the 90's for attitude and 80's for behavior for what he has allegedly done.

I also do not think that in light of the recent Zack Ryder criticism of WWE on his twitter he should be at 91 in attitude, I would lower it by 10 to 81. I can see someone in the low 80's possibly doing that. NOTE: at 71, JTG who also made recent jabs at WWE is in a good spot already.

-Add Niya to the game:

Niya

Niya

Female

January, 27

Lightweight

B 43

S 51

T 56

Stiff 39

Sell 68

Over 27

Charisma 59

Att 83

Behav 82

Check Diva.

Face, Girl Power.

American

Speaks

Handspring Moonsault (Ground)

Afterburner (Impact)

Alter egos: Niya Barrino, Princess Niya.

Loyalty to Samu.

-Add Jessie Kaye to the game:

Jessie Kaye

Kaye

Female

June, 21

Lightweight

B 36

S 14

T 37

Stiff 38

Sell 63

Over 14

Charisma 61

Att 94

Behav 92

Check Diva.

MCW, Opener, Heel, Old School Heel

Speaks

American

Rings of Saturn (Submission)

Swinging Neckbreaker (Impact)

Loyalty to Earl the Pearl (check Trainer), Rich Myers (check Trainer), and Gillberg.

-Add Doc Daniels to the game:

Doc Daniels

Daniels

Lightweight

B 6

S 0

T 0

Stiff 19

Sell 52

Over 17

Charisma 63

Att 79

Behav 81

Heel, Obnoxious, Manager

Speaks

American

Low Blow (Impact) x2

-Add Mustafa Aziz Daniels to the game:

Mustafa Aziz Daniels

M.A.D.

February, 26

Heavyweight

B 59

S 8

T 26

Stiff 44

Sell 62

Over 20

Charisma 67

Att 87

Behav 86

Check Menacing.

MCW, Lower Mid Card, Heel, Sheik.

Doesn't speak

Other

Seated Senton(Ground)

Big Splash (Ground)

Alter egos: Mustafa Aziz, M.A.D.

Friendship with Nui Tofiga, Drolix, Chuck Lennox, and Shawn Credle.

-Add Solo to the game:

Solo

Solo

September, 28

Heavyweight

B 45

S 12

T 15

Stiff 46

Sell 57

Over 9

Charisma 61

Att 85

Behavior 86

Check SS Look, Menacing, and Shooting Ability.

Speaks

American

Powerslam (Impact)

Belly to Belly Suplex (Impact)

Frienship with Nui Tofiga, Drolix, Chuck Lennox, Mustafa Aziz Daniels, and Shawn Credle.

-Raise Earl the Pearl's brawl to 52, technical to 34, stiffness to 43, selling to 64, and overness to 25. Lower his wages to 8,000.

-Raise Kacee Carlisle's brawl to 63, technical to 54, stiffness to 44, overness to 24, and charisma to 63.

-Raise Rich Myers' overness to 25.

-Remove Solo from Solo Darling's alter egos to make room for the worker above.

Only a few more stats need to be provided til WXW C4 has a full roster in-game, then I'll post the stats for the company.

Edited by KrisClassic