EWR 2012 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

According to Bryan Alvarez, Claire Lynch is done with TNA. True or not, I would wait until this is clarified or she happens to appear again in the next weeks.

Also, if it wasn´t mentioned before

Miss Tessmacher won the Knockout-Title back

Another TNA Spoiler:

Taryn Terrell is now a part of TNA. Not sure what role she will have going forward because she just refereed the Madison-Tessmacher rematch.

Rename Peter Orlov to Alex Koslov. Also add a commitment to New Japan.

Alex Koslov should have Red Scare as his primary finisher and Red Scare II as his secondary finisher. Both are still submission holds.

Deactivate Orlov and Rusev.

Reactivate D-Generation Mex and rename it to Koslov and Romero.

Add a tag team for Sean Waltman and Rocky Romero called D-Generation Mex at 5 exp and it should be inactive.

Add a tag team for Sean Waltman and Alex Koslov called D-Generation Mex II at 5 exp and it should be inactive.

On the whole NXT thing Bill... I gotta disagree with you... A couple of months ago, nobody knew what the plans for NXT were. Was it main roster, or devellopmental? Who knew... It has now been apparant with the rebranding of FCW that NXT is the devellopmental territory. None of these guys are going to show up on Raw and SmackDown. They are not WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, they are NXT Superstars and NXT Divas (hence why they aren't on the WWE Website). I'd keep Superstars and ditch NXT.

Compare it to Sparkle & Shimmer. Sparkle is essentially a pre-show on Shimmer, not an actual devellopmental territory. They run on the same tapings, in front of the same crowd. They're dark matches rather than taped matches. Why should NXT be any different? The guys and girls from NXT will NOT be a part of the actual WWE roster unless they receive a call-up, and as such will likely be given a new gimmick, possibly a new name and certainly a proper debut on WWE TV. By making them part of the main roster, we are taking away that aspect of the game. They are a devellopmental territory who happen to be getting a bigger public showing than we are used to seeing from WWE.

I second this.

• Like 1

Watching TNA tonight, I feel like Bully Ray is VERY overrated when it comes to brawl. From what he displayed in that match I wouldn't put him higher than a 73. Maybe in a more hardcore environment he can go, but I would lower his brawl to at least the early 80s. Raise his technical to 36. Lower his stiffness to 64. Lower his attitude to 74 and his behavior to 71.

I also feel like Jeff Hardy's speed is incredibly overrated. No more than 73.

-Raise Madison Rayne's stiffness to 37 and selling to 53.

Wait, what? Isn't this the exact same argument I made for other guys?

Yeah he has said well rounded performances in July. I guess we found out that he is a total mark for the current crop of Philly based indies.dry.gif Anyone who wrestles outside gets lowered. IMO Bully Ray is not overrated but Hardy would be too low at 72. I say 76 the least because when he is on he is great but he has had more off days since his WWE departure.

First of all, no, it isn't the same at all. What I said was, if someone is exhibiting a certain brawling style and is good at it, their stat should reflect that. Brain Damage has high brawl because he is great at death matches. That's what he does, death matches. If he started doing sports entertainment style matches and was the drizzling shits, I'd be in support of lowering his stats.

I'm unsure how Bully Ray does at hardcore matches in this day and age, but what he exhibited on Impact is in NO WAY of something deserving of 86. It was incredibly basic and not something of someone deserving one of the top brawls in the game. As for Hardy, I don't get why he deserves anything that high in speed. He is incredibly sloppy and just not that good. If we were to objectively compare his speed-based skill to other guys in that range, they would far outrank him. He really doesn't do anything to deserve that high of a speed.

As for the remark about me being a "total mark", well that's pot, kettle, black, right? All wrestling fans are marks. The fact that you are trying to use that specifically as an insult (let alone trying to insult me at all) is pathetic and you need to grow up.

Guest Team 720

Watching TNA tonight, I feel like Bully Ray is VERY overrated when it comes to brawl. From what he displayed in that match I wouldn't put him higher than a 73. Maybe in a more hardcore environment he can go, but I would lower his brawl to at least the early 80s. Raise his technical to 36. Lower his stiffness to 64. Lower his attitude to 74 and his behavior to 71.

Yeah he has said well rounded performances in July. I guess we found out that he is a total mark for the current crop of Philly based indies.dry.gif Anyone who wrestles outside gets lowered. IMO Bully Ray is not overrated but Hardy would be too low at 72. I say 76 the least because when he is on he is great but he has had more off days since his WWE departure.

First of all, no, it isn't the same at all. What I said was, if someone is exhibiting a certain brawling style and is good at it, their stat should reflect that. Brain Damage has high brawl because he is great at death matches. That's what he does, death matches. If he started doing sports entertainment style matches and was the drizzling shits, I'd be in support of lowering his stats.

I'm unsure how Bully Ray does at hardcore matches in this day and age, but what he exhibited on Impact is in NO WAY of something deserving of 86. It was incredibly basic and not something of someone deserving one of the top brawls in the game. As for Hardy, I don't get why he deserves anything that high in speed. He is incredibly sloppy and just not that good. If we were to objectively compare his speed-based skill to other guys in that range, they would far outrank him. He really doesn't do anything to deserve that high of a speed.

As for the remark about me being a "total mark", well that's pot, kettle, black, right? All wrestling fans are marks. The fact that you are trying to use that specifically as an insult (let alone trying to insult me at all) is pathetic and you need to grow up.

You don't know how good Bully Ray is in hardcore matches anymore than you don't lower it.

IMO, I would lower Brain Damage to be on par. Bully Ray is still a borderline great brawler.

Seriously you are a mark for the tri-state guys with the amounts of super stats you have given to Rich Swann and others. Just look at the amount of taleng with 70s in their stats you have offered. I can think of Dustin Rayz also. I personally want to know if you just like to post stats for ghese guys no one can see and then hope no one calls your bluff. 90 percent of the guys you have given stats for I cannot watch regulary enough to follow. When I create stats, I always play conservative on stats even when it is luchadors or Dragon Gate guys to adjust for . I've watched a lot of matches and I try to be fair and don't say well because they are great high flyers the luchadores desrve high 7o's and 80's like you seem to do.

Maybe it is immature to call you a mark but you haven't shown anyway you aren't with the aprrent bias you have.

You don't know how good Bully Ray is in hardcore matches anymore than you don't lower it.

IMO, I would lower Brain Damage to be on par. Bully Ray is still a borderline great brawler.

Seriously you are a mark for the tri-state guys with the amounts of super stats you have given to Rich Swann and others. Just look at the amount of taleng with 70s in their stats you have offered. I can think of Dustin Rayz also. I personally want to know if you just like to post stats for ghese guys no one can see and then hope no one calls your bluff. 90 percent of the guys you have given stats for I cannot watch regulary enough to follow. When I create stats, I always play conservative on stats even when it is luchadors or Dragon Gate guys to adjust for . I've watched a lot of matches and I try to be fair and don't say well because they are great high flyers the luchadores desrve high 7o's and 80's like you seem to do.

Maybe it is immature to call you a mark but you haven't shown anyway you aren't with the aprrent bias you have.

I don't see what lowering Brain Damage has to do with anything. Brain Damage is great at death matches. That is what he does. I'm unsure if he is good at other match styles, but he isn't doing them so it isn't an issue for us to judge because we have no way to. Bully Ray may (or may not) be good at hardcore matches, but he is terribly plain at other styles of brawling matches and we know that for a fact, we should lower his stats to account for that.

I honestly don't get what your problem is. I watch a match. If they deserve a high rate, I give it. It has nothing to do with bias or anything like that. Can't watch them regularly? Not my problem. You are perfectly capable of buying a DVD. I suggest you grow up and stop making this a personal issue. Have individual problems with stats that you can readily say, "I've seen him and he doesn't deserve that", then fine. But there is absolutely no need to start name calling and start hurling accusations.

Guest Team 720

I don't see what lowering Brain Damage has to do with anything. Brain Damage is great at death matches. That is what he does. I'm unsure if he is good at other match styles, but he isn't doing them so it isn't an issue for us to judge because we have no way to. Bully Ray may (or may not) be good at hardcore matches, but he is terribly plain at other styles of brawling matches and we know that for a fact, we should lower his stats to account for that.

I honestly don't get what your problem is. I watch a match. If they deserve a high rate, I give it. It has nothing to do with bias or anything like that. Can't watch them regularly? Not my problem. You are perfectly capable of buying a DVD. I suggest you grow up and stop making this a personal issue. Have individual problems with stats that you can readily say, "I've seen him and he doesn't deserve that", then fine. But there is absolutely no need to start name calling and start hurling accusations.

Me calling you a mark isn't name calling, it is t' way I see it. t' bolded statement is what I am talking about. You've said before that t' stat doesn't include deathmatch guys for brawl, fast people for speed and maybe one for technical and that we should take both in consideration. Now when it comes to one of t' guys you say should have a high brawl stat, you flip-flop like a politician. To me (and at least one other) it looks like you changed your views because Bully Ray isn't an indy guy you see week in and week out. Brain Damage only works deathmatch style matche so he is higher than Bully Ray, you gotta be kidding me. Bully Ray is a full package. In thr hardy match it was not t' best but he has done good with other matches in a similar style which is why I (and others) are saying he should be kept in t' same spot. That is where thr mark comment came in, it seems you have a bias to guys in t' current philly area that you see week in and week out and anyone else that isn't you don't jack up them so they can have 5-star matches.

Edited by Team 720

Me calling you a mark isn't name calling, it is t' way I see it. t' bolded statement is what I am talking about. You've said before that t' stat doesn't include deathmatch guys for brawl, fast people for speed and maybe one for technical and that we should take both in consideration. Now when it comes to one of t' guys you say should have a high brawl stat, you flip-flop like a politician. To me (and at least one other) it looks like you changed your views because Bully Ray isn't an indy guy you see week in and week out. Brain Damage only works deathmatch style matche so he is higher than Bully Ray, you gotta be kidding me. Bully Ray is a full package. In thr hardy match it was not t' best but he has done good with other matches in a similar style which is why I (and others) are saying he should be kept in t' same spot. That is where thr mark comment came in, it seems you have a bias to guys in t' current philly area that you see week in and week out and anyone else that isn't you don't jack up them so they can have 5-star matches.

I'm not flip flopping at all. If Brain Damage started working a different brawling style (instead of death match, say, sports entertainment style, or strong style), and he royally sucked, I would say lower his brawl a bit to find an average between t' two that he does. But all he does is death match wrestling, so I'm not going to just say lower his brawl because I assume he can't do anything else.

Bully Ray, he may be good at hardcore wrestling (unsure, haven't seen him recently), but from what I saw on Impact vs. Jeff Hardy, it was incredibly basic and not at all impressive, not at all deserving one of t' top brawl stats in t' game. I'm not saying lower his brawl to t' 60s, but where he is at now is incredible overrated. 80-82 would suffice in my opinion.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

I'm not flip flopping at all. If Brain Damage started working a different brawling style (instead of death match, say, sports entertainment style, or strong style), and he royally sucked, I would say lower his brawl a bit to find an average between t' two that he does. But all he does is death match wrestling, so I'm not going to just say lower his brawl because I assume he can't do anything else.

Bully Ray, he may be good at hardcore wrestling (unsure, haven't seen him recently), but from what I saw on Impact vs. Jeff Hardy, it was incredibly basic and not at all impressive, not at all deserving one of t' top brawl stats in t' game. I'm not saying lower his brawl to t' 60s, but where he is at now is incredible overrated. 80-82 would suffice in my opinion.

Bully Ray has been enjoyable in other matches that have NOT had Jeff Hardy. One dud out of several ones that show he still has it, is an outlier and should be disregarded. To me (and others it is just that.)

If anything Death Match workers should have lower brawl. Bully Ray can put on a good match without weapons, Brain Damage, not so much.

Speed is t' same way, just because a guy can do a bunch of flips doesn't mean he deserves a high speed score. Putting them together into something that makes sense is what matters. Take AR Fox and El Generico for example. Fox can do insane spots, but Generico can make them make sense. Thus I think Generico deserves a higher speed score.

Where as with Death Matches, anyone can do that shit, just a few guys are willing to it.

• Like 1

Add Taka Suzuki to Chaotic Wrestling:

Full Name: Taka Suzuki

Shortened Name: Suzuki

Birth Month: October

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Japanese

Finishers: DK by TK (corner) x2

Relationships: Loyalty to Brian Fury, Brian Milanos, and Handsome Johnny

Alter Egos: Hidetaka Suzuki

Brawl: 34

Speed: 68

Technical: 60

Stiffness: 44

Selling: 69

Over: 25

Charisma: 59

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Upper Midcard Face

Gimmick: Foreign Star

Other: Add a tag team called "t' Rising Sons" with Mikaze. 3 exp. Active.

-Remove Angelus Layne and Flip Kendrick from AAW.

-Tick Mencacing for Ryan Boz.

-Add a tag team called t' Clash III with Cameron Skyy and Austin Mannix.

-Remove Chris Rockwell and Sam Shields from Blackheart and add Bobby Shields and Josh Daniels. Make sure they're heels.

Edited by Soundgarden9

If anything Death Match workers should have lower brawl. Bully Ray can put on a good match without weapons, Brain Damage, not so much.

Speed is t' same way, just because a guy can do a bunch of flips doesn't mean he deserves a high speed score. Putting them together into something that makes sense is what matters. Take AR Fox and El Generico for example. Fox can do insane spots, but Generico can make them make sense. Thus I think Generico deserves a higher speed score.

Where as with Death Matches, anyone can do that shit, just a few guys are willing to it.

Spoken by someone who truly knows nothing about death matches. No offense intended, as I was t' same way until I started checking out CZW. Sure, anyone can death match wrestle, just like anyone can wrestle a normal match, but it takes special skill to be able to pull it off well. As for saying Brain Damage can't have a good match without weapons, that is just an assumption. Unless you have an example of where he's had several bad match without weapons, that is. And we shouldn't base stats off of guesses.

As for Fox, in t' past I would have agreed but in t' past year he's gotten much better. Not as good as Generico, but he is becoming one of t' top speed-based wrestlers on t' indy scene today.

Guest Team 720

Spoken by someone who truly knows nothing about death matches. No offense intended, as I was t' same way until I started checking out CZW. Sure, anyone can death match wrestle, just like anyone can wrestle a normal match, but it takes special skill to be able to pull it off well. As for saying Brain Damage can't have a good match without weapons, that is just an assumption. Unless you have an example of where he's had several bad match without weapons, that is. And we shouldn't base stats off of guesses.

t' problem is this, I looked for a Brain Damage match on youtube and I could find is death match. That is t' one style he does and he is good with it maybe not 80's, perhaps 75-78 in my estimation from his matches with Beef and that from 2009 (gotta love t' content that makes YouTube and don't.) I personally don't get t' point of doing matches with log cabins of light tubes or weedwhackers in a vaccum like Tournament of Death but to each their own. Bully Ray however can do brawls, hardcore and could do deathmatch if thrown in. Brain Damage, who knows if he can. Because you nor I have seen him in such a match.

http://www.lordsofpa..._Storyline.html

- Brad Maddox, who had been competing in WWE's developmental promotion, has been promoted to t' main roster as a referee. He officiated t' No. 1 Contender's Battle Royal on Raw won by

Kaitlyn.

His profile has been removed from FCWWrestling.info, which further indicates that he will no longer be used in a wrestler capacity. Maddox had reigned as FCW Tag Team Champion and FCW 15 Champion when t' titles were deactivated last week due to Florida Championship Wrestling being renamed NXT Wrestling

Remove Brad Maddox from t' Workers List and add him as a Staff Member.

Edited by C-MIL

t' problem is this, I looked for a Brain Damage match on youtube and I could find is death match. That is t' one style he does and he is good with it maybe not 80's, perhaps 75-78 in my estimation from his matches with Beef and that from 2009 (gotta love t' content that makes YouTube and don't.) I personally don't get t' point of doing matches with log cabins of light tubes or weedwhackers in a vaccum like Tournament of Death but to each their own. Bully Ray however can do brawls, hardcore and could do deathmatch if thrown in. Brain Damage, who knows if he can. Because you nor I have seen him in such a match.

Exactly, we don't know, so we shouldn't just assume. And having seen Brain Damage's broader base of work, he is probably t' best death match wrestler I have ever seen. Period. He easily deserves mid-to-high 80s.

As for t' Brad Maddox thing, I think we should hold off. This may be a one-time thing, a short-time thing, or maybe even an angle. Let's give in a month or two then see. If he makes another appearance or two I would add him to t' main roster with a staff member gimmick. If after a month or two nothing changes, then add him to staff.

Edited by KrisClassic

Exactly, we don't know, so we shouldn't just assume. And having seen Brain Damage's broader base of work, he is probably t' best death match wrestler I have ever seen. Period. He easily deserves mid-to-high 80s.

As for t' Brad Maddox thing, I think we should hold off. This may be a one-time thing, a short-time thing, or maybe even an angle. Let's give in a month or two then see. If he makes another appearance or two I would add him to t' main roster with a staff member gimmick. If after a month or two nothing changes, then add him to staff.

Okay, maybe that is true, but my point is just because someone does death matches doesn't mean they should have high brawl. Brain Damage could be a special case and actually be good at it. But there are tons of guys that do death matches that are terrible and shouldn't even have an okay brawl stat. Much like diving off a balcony shouldn't automatically give you a high speed stat, going through light tubes shouldn't give you a good brawl stat.

Doing something is one thing, being good at it is a completely other can of bees.