Att 83

Behav 82

Check Diva.

Face, Girl Power.

American

Speaks

Handspring Moonsault (Ground)

Afterburner (Impact)

Alter egos: Niya Barrino, Princess Niya.

Loyalty to Samu.

Niya is already in, under the name Ezavel Suena (Worker 4895) ... She's used the name recently in WSU.

Also, I just wanted to post my updated suggestions for the Cult promotions' images, based on the discussions that took place. The number in paretheses is where they were at the start of the month:

ROH: 81 (76)

CHI: 43 (48)

DG-EVO: 36 (37)

CZW: 28 (15)

SWA-SW: 22 (N/A)

PWG: 19 (29)

Hopefully, these are agreeable to most everyone and we can move onto the Regional promotions.

-Bill

I think it's about time Santino Marella and Zack Ryder's overness is fixed.

Santino has done almost nothing to merit being in the 80's since just after he captured the US title. The last few weeks Santino has lost back to back matches with Antonio Cescaro, and is only really booked to win in matches with the lower card heels.

Ryder has fallen off since his feud with Kane, hell the guy is back to not even appearing on Raw's for two straight weeks, and I believe in his last appearance he got squashed. Like Santino, when Ryder does win, it's back to being against the roster's lower car heels, usually on superstars.

With that said.

- Lower Santino Marella's overness to 78

- Lower Zack Ryder's overness to 79

Guest Team 720

I think it's a little rash to be changing a wrestlers gimmick based on one promo video that last 80 seconds.

Barrett's bare-knuckle brawling days was talked about during his NXT days and perhaps after the Corre broke up. I think it is a better fit for his overall gimmick than his current gimmick of Arrogant.

I think it's about time Santino Marella and Zack Ryder's overness is fixed.

Santino has done almost nothing to merit being in the 80's since just after he captured the US title. The last few weeks Santino has lost back to back matches with Antonio Cescaro, and is only really booked to win in matches with the lower card heels.

Ryder has fallen off since his feud with Kane, hell the guy is back to not even appearing on Raw's for two straight weeks, and I believe in his last appearance he got squashed. Like Santino, when Ryder does win, it's back to being against the roster's lower car heels, usually on superstars.

With that said.

- Lower Santino Marella's overness to 78

- Lower Zack Ryder's overness to 79

I actually disagree. Santino and to a lesser extent Ryder (mainly due to lack of tv time) STILL get reactions in arenas. Santino got the biggest pop of the World title money in the bank match.

Edited by Team 720

change Daniel Bryan's gimmick to Crazy and raise his charisma to 90.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/8119/maria-cryptically-accuses-kelly-kelly-of-having-an-affair

add a DISLIKE relationship between Kelly Kelly and Maria Kanellis.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Jericho_Takes_Issue_With_Nash_Saying_Benoit_and_Guerrero_Killed_Pro_Wrestling.html

add a DISLIKE relationship between Chris Jericho and Kevin Nash.

-Add Niya to the game:

Niya

Niya

Female

January, 27

Lightweight

B 43

S 51

T 56

Stiff 39

Sell 68

Over 27

Charisma 59

Att 83

Behav 82

Check Diva.

Face, Girl Power.

American

Speaks

Handspring Moonsault (Ground)

Afterburner (Impact)

Alter egos: Niya Barrino, Princess Niya.

Loyalty to Samu.

Niya is already in, under the name Ezavel Suena (Worker 4895) ... She's used the name recently in WSU.

Ah, in that case update her stats to what I suggested along with finishers/alter egos/relationships, please. :) Rename her to Niya, as well.

-Add Marcus Streets to the game:

Marcus Streets

Streets

November, 21

Lightweight

B 47

S 55

T 46

Stiff 40

Sell 63

Over 13

Charisma 54

Att 88

Behav 86

Check SS Look.

MCW, Opener, Heel, Street Fighter

Speaks

American

Complete Shot (Top Rope Standing)

Toss Cutter (Impact)

Add a tag team, Black Wallstreet II, Chuck Lennox and Marcus Streets, 15 exp. Black Wallstreet III, Drolix and Marcus Streets, 10 exp.

Friendship with Nui Tofiga, Drolix, Chuck Lennox, Mustafa Aziz Daniels, and Shawn Credle.

-Make Alex Anthony a lightweight. Lower his wages to 6,000. Raise his brawl to 42, speed to 54, and overness to 12. Change his secondary finisher to Cutter (impact).

-Check Menacing for Shorty Smalls. Raise his technical to 39, stiffness to 38, and selling to 60.

If Tom La Ruffa doesn't have menacing checked, maybe it should be.

Definitely.

-Add Brandon Scott to the game:

Brandon Scott

Scott

September, 23

Lightweight

B 48

S 52

T 46

Stiff 41

Sell 64

Over 22

Charisma 60

Att 82

Behav 87

Speaks

American

360 Neckbreaker (Top Rope Standing)

Elbow Drop (Top Rope)

-Add Gustin Uberstud to the game:

Gustin Uberstud

Uberstud

May, 30

Lightweight

B 45

S 23

T 38

Stiff 38

Sell 64

Over 22

Charisma 63

Att 86

Behav 85

Speaks

American

Neckbreaker (Impact)

Top Rope Leg Drop (Top Rope)

Tag team with Brandon Scott, The Killer Studs, 25 exp. Finisher: Greetings From Berlin.

Friendship with Brandon Scott.

With that, all of WXW's roster is in-game. NWA-F1 appears to be done, so unless there is any objection, that should be removed and replaced with WXW C4:

World X-treme Wrestling C4 (WXW C4)

Small, America

Image: 82

Large Event Announcers: Salamander Jones (announcer) and Maven Bentley (color)

Risk: 46

Production: 40

Advertising: 30

Merchandising: 15

Training: Wild Samoan Training (Good)

Events: July, Sportsfest (Medium)

Roster

AC Anderson (Upper Mid Card/Face/Bad Ass/Open)

Alex Anthony (Lower Mid Card/Face/Old School Face/Open)

Afa Jr. (Main Event/Face/Family Guy/Unsackable/Creative Control)

Bo Nekoda (Upper Mid Card/Heel/Angry Young Man/Open)

Brandon Scott (Mid Card/Face/Underdog/Open)

Chuck Lennox (Mid Card/Heel/Street Fighter/Open)

Dan Maff (Main Event/Heel/Bad Ass/Open)

David Starr (Upper Mid Card/Heel/Cocky/Open)

Doc Daniels (Manager (Tommy Suede)/Heel/Obnoxious/Open)

Drolix (Mid Card/Heel/Street Fighter/Open)

EC Negro (Upper Mid Card/Heel/Obnoxious/Open)

Eric Cobian (Upper Mid Card/Heel/Bad Ass/Open) Raise his brawl to 64, speed to 36, overness to 33, and charisma to 61. Change his second finisher to Torture Rack (submission). Lower his wages to 9,000.

Gustin Uberstud (Mid Card/Tweener/Comedy Character/Open)

Havoc (Upper Mid Card/Face/Bad Ass/Open)

Jessie Kaye (Lower Mid Card/Heel/Old School Heel/Open)

Joe Gomez (Main Event/Face/Old School Face/Open)

KC Blade (Upper Mid Card/Heel/Obnoxious/Open)

LA Smooth (Upper Mid Card/Face/Family Guy/Open)

Lance Anoai (Upper Mid Card/Face/Family Guy/Unsackable/Creative Control) Raise his brawl to 58.

Marcus Streets (Lower Mid Card/Heel/Street Fighter/Open)

Maven Bentley (Non Wrestler/Face/People’s Boss/Open)

Mikey Valentino (Mid Card/Face/Armed Forces/Open)

Mustafa Aziz Daniels (Mid Card/Heel/Sheik/Open)

Niya (Mid Card/Face/Girl Power/Open)

Nui Tofiga (Upper Mid Card/Heel/Monster/Open)

Samu (Non Wrestler/Face/Family Guy/Unsackable/Creative Control) Raise his brawl to 59 and technical to 27. Change his primary finisher to Savate Kick (impact). Lower his wages to 0.

Shawn Credle (Manager (Nui Tofiga, Drolix, Chuck Lennox, Solo, and Marcus Streets)/Heel/The Brain/Open)

Sgt. RJR (Mid Card/Face/Armed Forces/Open)

Snitsky (Main Event/Heel/Monster/Open) Lower his wages to 21,000.

Solo (Lower Mid Card/Heel/Bodyguard/Open)

Supreme Lee Great (Main Event/Heel/Arrogant/Open) Lower his wages to 15,000.

The Dynamic Sensation (Mid Card/Heel/Old School Heel) Raise his brawl to 48 and charisma to 61.

The Mastodon (Mid Card/Heel/Enforcer/Open)

Tommy Suede (Main Event/Heel/Ravishing/Open) Raise his brawl to 54 and technical to 63.

Stables:

Culture of Charisma

Supreme Lee Great (Leader)

David Starr

The Mastodon

The Dynamic Sensation

The Credle Collection

Shawn Credle (Leader)

Nui Tofiga

Drolix

Chuck Lennox

Marcus Streets

Solo

Staff

Matt Deurerlein (Ref)

Rob Lick (Ref)

Salamander Jones (Announcer)

Championships

WXW C4 Ultimate Heavyweight - Snitsky - 35

WXW C4 Rage TV - Bo Nekoda - 25

WXW C4 Elite Tag Team - South Side Terminators (AC Anderson and Havoc) - 30 (Tag Team)

WXW C4 Diamond Division - Niya - 15 (Women only)

WXW C4 Ultimate Hybrid - Tommy Suede - 25

WXW C4: Blast TV

Sunday

Local Network

Late Night

Announcer: Salamander Jones

Color: Maven Bentley

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Is it just me, or should we consider moving Lance Storm back to the active wrestlers?

In the last two years, Storm has wrestled quite a few matches, including a tag team match with Devon for Prairie Wrestling Alliance (Canadian promotion which Storm is the head booker of), and has had 3 amazing matches with Mike Bennett in ROH. Storm appears to be just as active (if not more) on the wrestling scene then guys like Jimmy Snuka, and DiBiase, Sr. if those guy merit staying in the game as active wrestlers, then Lance Storm does as well. Even if it's in a Non-Wrestler role.

Guest Team 720

Also, I just wanted to post my updated suggestions for the Cult promotions' images, based on the discussions that took place. The number in paretheses is where they were at the start of the month:

ROH: 81 (76)

CHI: 43 (48)

DG-EVO: 36 (37)

CZW: 28 (15)

SWA-SW: 22 (N/A)

PWG: 19 (29)

Hopefully, these are agreeable to most everyone and we can move onto the Regional promotions.

-Bill

I don't see ROH being that much more higher than CHIKARA at this point. I would keep them at 76. They are no where near the level they were in 2007. I also think CHIKARA would be fine at 48 as it i right now...

My take on the Regional promotions.

2CW is at 87 is fine.

PWS will be Regional for the new game and I think 81 is just fine.

LLUSA is at 81 but should be at 60.

OVW is at 78 and I think that is fine.

HWA is at 72 but I think it may be better at 65.

JAPW is at 69 but I think it should be better at 55.

WWC is at 67 but I think 81 is better. They are pretty big.

NWA-H is at 64, I think it is fine.

IWC is at 56 but I think 36 would be better.

MCW is at 52 and I am not sure what would be better.

NWA-A I feel is fine at 49

AAW is at 43 and I think is fine

JCW is at 37 and I think it could be higher at maybe 47.

SCW I think is fine at 34 due to the whole training school deal.

APW I am not sure if 31 is good or not.

-Raise Hade Vansen's technical to 48, overness to 32, and charisma to 74.

-Raise Gunner's brawl to 71.

-Raise Steve Blackman's charisma to 50. Check Menacing. Lower his wages to 43,000.

-Raise Stephanie McMahon's stiffness to 33, selling to 64, and overness to 81.

-Lower Shane McMahon's stiffness to 54.

-Lower Linda McMahon's speed to 0, stiffness to 30, and selling to 56.

For WXW C4, create an owner, The Anoai Family, age 40, talent 74, backstage 84. Check Unsackable.

Just tested, Street Fighter doesn't work for Drolix, Chuck Lennox, and Marcus Streets in WXW C4, probably doesn't for them in MCW either. Arrogant works for all three, instead.

Edited by KrisClassic

Just tested, Street Fighter doesn't work for Drolix, Chuck Lennox, and Marcus Streets in WXW C4, probably doesn't for them in MCW either. Arrogant works for all three, instead.

The Street Fighter gimmick requires the promotion risk to be at least 50... You had WXWC4's risk at 46, MCW's is at 52, so it'll be fine there.

The obvious options would be the use the arrogant gimmick in WXW-C4 or bump their risk over 50...

Also, it wasn't mentioned in the notes, but Afa's daughter, Vale Anoai, is in the game as a production worker... Dunno if she's involved in WXW-C4 at all or not.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

The Street Fighter gimmick requires the promotion risk to be at least 50... You had WXWC4's risk at 46, MCW's is at 52, so it'll be fine there.

The obvious options would be the use the arrogant gimmick in WXW-C4 or bump their risk over 50...

Also, it wasn't mentioned in the notes, but Afa's daughter, Vale Anoai, is in the game as a production worker... Dunno if she's involved in WXW-C4 at all or not.

-Bill

Afa and Vale (as far as my knowledge) don't work in WXW C4, they work for WXW, the Florida branch, so I would leave them out of the promotion.

Nearly forgot: remove Devon Moore from JAPW and add him to WXW, Upper Mid Card, Face, No Gimmick Needed.

Edited by KrisClassic

If Tom La Ruffa doesn't have menacing checked, maybe it should be.

His brawl should be raised to 60 atleast, if not any higher. I would say heavyweight but he's only 200 lbs..or so says his wikipedia page...and you can't really trust them.

Edit: And the people in WWE that have ever been a ringside announcer, either during a match or otherwise, should have announcer checked. That would mean people like John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, etc..

Same goes for TNA, ROH, and any other promotions.

Edited by fusionFX!