EWR 2012 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

Remove Sofia Cortez from WWE and rename her to Juliet The Huntress.

https://www.facebook...ivelisse.velez1

What a shame. I really liked her.

Me too. She has alot of talent, but here we go once again with the WWE not keeping the talented people.

I am not sure if WWE gets rid of them. In some cases it is just plain burn out. And I do not see anything about Ivelisse/Sofia Cortez leaving WWE on the facebook. Not saying it isn't true but yeah...

Me too. She has alot of talent, but here we go once again with the WWE not keeping the talented people.

I am not sure if WWE gets rid of them. In some cases it is just plain burn out. And I do not see anything about Ivelisse/Sofia Cortez leaving WWE on the facebook. Not saying it isn't true but yeah...

Do you have her as a friend? If not, that could be why. But it's her most recent post.

Guest Team 720

Do you have her as a friend? If not, that could be why. But it's her most recent post.

No because I only follow celebrity fan pages or twitters except for a few exceptions... And NO that is not a slam on anyone here.

Yasushi Kanda should have his brawl at 62, his speed at 68, his technical at 65 and his stiffness at 52. His John Woo has knocked the wind out of a few wrestlers and most noticeably Akira Tozawa during the last Korakuen Hall show for Dragon Gate.

I would raise Don Fujii's selling to at least 73. He has the best sell of a chop I've ever seen.

I like Massaki Mochizuki and all but I honestly think his technical is over rated. He is a great striker and can keep up with speed wrestling (though personally I would lower him to 68.) I think 71 for his technical is best for Mochi.

change Paige's primary finisher name should be the Knight Light (impact)

change Kenneth Cameron's primary finisher name should be the Superkick (impact)

change Leo Kruger's primary finisher name should be the Krugerrand (impact) and the secondary to Sleeper And Bodyscissors (submission)

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Dave Batista and Titus O'Neil.

Edited by hippie

-Add Nation of Intoxication II (Devon Moore and tHURTeen), 5 exp. They are the new CZW World Tag Team Champions.

-Raise Joker's brawl to 79, technical to 68, stiffness to 82, and overness to 55.

-Raise Blk Jeez's overness to 57.

-Raise Matt Tremont's brawl to 73 and overness to 54.

-Remove Scotty Vortekz from CZW (and from the Nation of Intoxication stable).

-Check speaks to no for Latin Dragon.

-Change Kimber Lee's CZW gimmick to Secretary and add her to the Campaign For A Better CZW stable.

-Raise AR Fox's overness to 56.

-Raise Shane Strickland's overness to 39.

-Lower Rory Mondo's brawl to 58 and speed to 57. Raise his overness to 33.

-Raise Latin Dragon's stiffness to 65 and overness to 35. Raise his age to 30.

-Raise El Generico's brawl to 64.

Two new FCW talents received their new names, so I think it's time to add them to the game.

Charlotte

Full Name: Charlotte

Short Name: Charlotte

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: $15,000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: Low Blow (Impact)

Other Finisher: Bitch Slap (Impact)

Contract Type: Written

Employer: WWE

Disposition: Face

Position: Development Deal

Gimmick: Family Guy

Brawl: 9

Speed: 5

Tech: 6

Stiffness: 28

Selling: 36

Over: 22

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 85

Behaviour: 70-75 (was involved in a fight with the police)

Alter Egos: Ashley Flair, Ashley Fliehr, Ashley Fliehr Johnson

Check Diva

Blood Relationship with Ric Flair, David Flair & Reid Flair

Loyalty with George South

Brandon Traven

Full Name: Brandon Traven

Short Name: Traven

Birth Month: October

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: $15,000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: Oklahoma Death Ride (Impact)

Other Finisher: Oklahoma Death Ride (Impact)

Contract Type: Written

Employer: WWE

Disposition: Face

Position: Development Deal

Gimmick: Old School Face

Brawl: 61

Speed: 43

Tech: 40

Stiffness: 47

Selling: 71

Over: 16

Charisma: 56

Attitude: 85

Behaviour: 85

Alter Egos: Brian Thomas, Brian Lewis, Brian Breaker

Tag Team with Din T. Moore, 5 EXP, inactive

Any chance of having Extreme Rising in the next update or have they not had enough shows yet? I think most of their workers are in the game already

Probably not, as they have had only one show (from what I know of). Combine that with the fact that my laptop has been acting up and there's a LOT of workers to add for the WXW C4 promotion, along with other workers to add... I've got the skeleton of WXW C4 in, but that's about it at the moment.

Adding WXW C4 gives us 33 promotions, meaning we have room to add one more before we have to delete any. Probably not going to delete any promotions this month, simply because, combined with the things I mentioned above, I dunno that I'll have enough time to remove a promotion correctly. I don't want to commit to deleting a promotion if I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to do it properly.

I do have a roster for Resistance Pro, but don't have any info on what their size, money, image, risk, etc should be... Until I get that info, I'm gonna hold off on adding them, because I don't know enough about them to guesstimate, especially since we're adjusting all the promotions and images this month... Don't want to go through all that adjusting, just to slot R-Pro wrong and have to move them next month.

-Bill

Real minor thing, but remove Dan Masters as an Announcer from SAW. He hasn't worked for them for at least a year. Its been Michael Graham by himself or with Reno. Heck, they haven't even done a show since April or May, getting a new building ready for October.

People might want to consider Crossfire or TCW when we get around to looking at Regional Promotions.

Someone mentioned this in a different post, but I would like to nominate Prime Wrestling to be added as a promotion. They have their biggest event this Sunday on iPPV, and the card is really solid. Among their bigger stars are Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Gargano, Matt Cross, and Gregory Iron. They also have big names appear at the bigger shows (this one includes Petey Williams, Rhino, and Zack Gowen). They have a show on STO (a regional sports channel) that is weekly and since their name change from PWO to Prime, I think their production value has increased nicely. I could provide a few stats if needed (but I'm not that good at it), or you can watch full episodes (I think) on their website http://www.primewrestling.com/index2.php

I understand holding off on adding them until all the current feds are ranked and such, but I think Prime is a good promotion to add.