EWR 2012 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

If anything Death Match workers should have lower brawl. Bully Ray can put on a good match without weapons, Brain Damage, not so much.

Speed is t' same way, just because a guy can do a bunch of flips doesn't mean he deserves a high speed score. Putting them together into something that makes sense is what matters. Take AR Fox and El Generico for example. Fox can do insane spots, but Generico can make them make sense. Thus I think Generico deserves a higher speed score.

Where as with Death Matches, anyone can do that shit, just a few guys are willing to it.

Spoken by someone who truly knows nothing about death matches. No offense intended, as I was t' same way until I started checking out CZW. Sure, anyone can death match wrestle, just like anyone can wrestle a normal match, but it takes special skill to be able to pull it off well. As for saying Brain Damage can't have a good match without weapons, that is just an assumption. Unless you have an example of where he's had several bad match without weapons, that is. And we shouldn't base stats off of guesses.

t' problem is this, I looked for a Brain Damage match on youtube and I could find is death match. That is t' one style he does and he is good with it maybe not 80's, perhaps 75-78 in my estimation from his matches with Beef and that from 2009 (gotta love t' content that makes YouTube and don't.) I personally don't get t' point of doing matches with log cabins of light tubes or weedwhackers in a vaccum like Tournament of Death but to each their own. Bully Ray however can do brawls, hardcore and could do deathmatch if thrown in. Brain Damage, who knows if he can. Because you nor I have seen him in such a match.

Exactly, we don't know, so we shouldn't just assume. And having seen Brain Damage's broader base of work, he is probably t' best death match wrestler I have ever seen. Period. He easily deserves mid-to-high 80s.

As for t' Brad Maddox thing, I think we should hold off. This may be a one-time thing, a short-time thing, or maybe even an angle. Let's give in a month or two then see. If he makes another appearance or two I would add him to t' main roster with a staff member gimmick. If after a month or two nothing changes, then add him to staff.

Okay, maybe that is true, but my point is just because someone does death matches doesn't mean they should have high brawl. Brain Damage could be a special case and actually be good at it. But there are tons of guys that do death matches that are terrible and shouldn't even have an okay brawl stat. Much like diving off a balcony shouldn't automatically give you a high speed stat, going through light tubes shouldn't give you a good brawl stat.

Doing something is one thing, being good at it is a completely other can of bees.

You're absolutely right. There are PLENTY of death match guys in t' game who don't have a high brawl. I never said assign a high brawl stat to all death match guys just because they are death match guys. It's just like any other stat. If (all in my opinion, of course) I feel they deserve X stat, I suggest it.

-Check Booker for Doc Daniels. Raise his selling to 57.

-Raise David Starr's brawl to 66, technical to 68, overness to 28, and charisma to 67. (Apologies, but this kid gets better and better each time I see him. He reminds me of Adam Cole when he first started.)

-Raise Bo Nekoda's speed to 45 and technical to 48.

-Add t' Samoan Legacy (stable) to WXW C4: Samu (leader), Afa Jr, Lance Anoai, and LA Smooth.

-Remove Solo from t' Credle Collective. Remove Shawn Credle as his manager. Turn him face, Bad Ass. Raise his overness to 11. (Apologies, he just turned last show, August 18th, after being kicked out of t' stable and beat down.)

-Add a friendship between Snitsky and Afa Jr.

-Change t' name of t' team t' Privates to t' Pri-Vets.

Edited by KrisClassic

Jack Swagger reportedly has some heat on him and that is why some may think he’s lost his push and been buried on WWE TV lately.

A source reports that Swagger’s heat comes from a number of failed marijuana tests. WWE does not suspend talents for smoking marijuana, just issues them a fine. t' source adds that Swagger does not have t' “get you fired” kind of heat.

Lower Swagger's behavior...by...a lot.

Jack Swagger reportedly has some heat on him and that is why some may think he’s lost his push and been buried on WWE TV lately.

A source reports that Swagger’s heat comes from a number of failed marijuana tests. WWE does not suspend talents for smoking marijuana, just issues them a fine. t' source adds that Swagger does not have t' “get you fired” kind of heat.

Lower Swagger's behavior...by...a lot.

I wouldn't lower it too drastically. What was your source for it? Even if it was credible, I wouldn't put it past high 70s/low 80s. I would lower his attitude as well, to t' mid/high 80s.

-Raise Isis t' Amazon's overness to 38.

-Raise Josh Barnett's speed to 29, technical to 82, selling to 62, and overness to 53. Lower his brawl to 74 and stiffness to 71. Change his gimmick to Legitimate Athlete. Change his primary finisher to Brainbuster (Impact) and his secondary to Sitout Powerbomb (Impact). Raise his behavior to 62. Make him an active wrestler. Lower his wages to 72,000.

I think we should make Pride a substitute for Inoki Genome Federation. Like Pride, IGF combines pro wrestling and shoot-fighting. It would make for more accurate (and better) game play, in my opinion.

Roster via Wiki. I know Josh Barnett should be on it as well, unsure if anyone else outside of what is mentioned there should be.

I also think we should reconsider leaving Joseph Mercury in t' game. He hasn't wrestled in years and is a full-time trainer for WWE's developmental.

-Raise Young Wolves Rising's experience to 15.

-Raise Team Ambition's experience to 15.

Edited by KrisClassic

I don't think Swagger's behavior should be lowered that much. It's not like he's doing hard drugs like meth or something... lol. I know marijuana is illegal, but there's nothing indicating he's going to be punished for it, other than some judgment from his fellow superstars.

Still funny... can't imagine Jack Swagger of all people as a pothead. The book and the cover...

WWE NXT website has removed and deleted Skyler Moon's profile which usually indicates that someone has been released.
Remove Skyler Moon from WWE.

She posted on her Twitter account that she hasn't been released and her profile page is just being updated, so I'd hold off on this one for now

http://www.lordsofpa...ni_Section.html

Remove Tyler Reks from WWE and make him a Non-Wrestler. Rename him to Gabe Tuft and give him FRIENDSHIP relations with Finlay, Edge, Kane, Christian and Jericho. His relationship with Curt Hawkins should be Loyalty.

we have the confirmation:

http://twitter.com/GabeTuft

For those that don't have a FaceBook page: I just want to say thank you to WWE, Inc. for allowing me to be part (cont)

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ivnr2p

Edited by hippie

-Make Ric Blade a non-wrestler. Lower his brawl to 56, speed to 63, and technical to 49.

-Raise Dameon Slugga's speed to 18, technical to 27, and his charisma to 52. Lower his brawl to 64.

-Change David Starr's secondary finisher to Dragon Sleeper (Sub). Raise his stiffness to 54.

-Raise The Dynamic Sensation's speed to 64, technical to 50, and stiffness to 52. Change his finishers to FJM (Impact), secondary Dynamic Splash (Top Rope).

-Change Mikey Valentino's primary finisher to Northern Lights Suplex (Impact).

-Change Shane Strickland's primary finisher to 450 Splash (Top Rope) and his secondary to Superkick (impact).

-Raise Dan Rodman's technical to 23, stiffness to 48, and charisma to 83.

-Raise Tommy Suede's brawl to 62. Change his primary to 450 Splash (Top Rope) and his secondary to Kryptonite Krunch.

-Change Latin Dragon's finishers to Phoenix Splash (Top Rope) and Psycho Driver (Impact). Change speaks to no.

-Raise Larry Zbyszko's charisma to 82.

-Lower Jeff Hardy's technical to 53.

-Is there a reason Kurt Angle's speed is at 64? Having a good looking moonsault and being able to hit a botchy 450 isn't cause for that high of a rating. I'd drop him to 48-52.

-Add the following WXW C4 Events: Yokozuna Memorial Show (October, Medium), and Wild Samoan Cup (April, Medium).

Edited by KrisClassic

Check High Spots for 2-Face and raise his charisma to 72

Check SS Look for Carnage GER and raise his brawl to 63

Check Shooting Ability for Earl Huff

Check High Spots for Eric Porter

Check SS Look for Joseph Brooks

Change Michael Diablo's gimmick to Blue Chipper

Check Menacing for Scar and Lost Soul Slash

Check High Spots for Stryknyne and Dany Only

Check Fonz Factor for Jimmy Shane

Check High Spots and Menacing for Danny Draiman

-Check High Spots for 2 Tuff Tony.

-Raise Ryback's overness to 73.

-Lower Jack Swagger's overness to 74.

-Raise Triple H's brawl to 82.

-Undertaker's brawl is seriously at 77? That's ridiculous. AT THE LEAST in the early 80s. Raise his technical to 54 and selling to 100.

-Uncheck SS Look for Natalya Neidhart. Raise her stiffness to 48.

-Raise Rob Van Dam's selling to 91.

-Raise The Miz's brawl to 73.

-Add Gran Apolo to WWC. Main Event, Face, No Gimmick Needed. Change his name to Apollo. He is the WWC Universal Champion. Raise his brawl to 73, speed to 30, and technical to 54. Change his age to 37.

-Raise Brent Dail's technical to 41.

Edited by KrisClassic

Kris, I thought I had the latest data, and it shows Taker's brawl at 84 and tech at 52. His selling is 97, which I think is fine. Someone with 100 in selling wouldn't sit up/no-sell moves.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

• Like 7

Kris, I thought I had the latest data, and it shows Taker's brawl at 84 and tech at 52. His selling is 97, which I think is fine. Someone with 100 in selling wouldn't sit up/no-sell moves.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

Nope, you have another Data package. As for the sitting up argument, that isn't a selling issue, that is part of his character. He is right up there with Terry Funk as one of the best sellers of all-time.