Brawl: 9

Speed: 5

Tech: 6

Stiffness: 28

Selling: 36

Over: 22

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 85

Behaviour: 70-75 (was involved in a fight with the police)

Alter Egos: Ashley Flair, Ashley Fliehr, Ashley Fliehr Johnson

Check Diva

Blood Relationship with Ric Flair, David Flair & Reid Flair

Loyalty with George South

She has been added to the FCW/NXT website.

Her birth month is April and therefore her age should be 26.

---

Raise Aaron Reed's age to 30. He was born in 1982. Source

Rename Oliver Biney to Rampage Brown.

Add a love relationship between Johnny Devine and Danyah. They are married now.

Add the tag team of Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty with 2 EXP, active.

Check Shooting (Judo) for Oliver Grey/Joel Pettyfer.

Change CJ Parker's birth month to April.

Raise Tom La Ruffa's speed to 59 and his charisma to 71. Check Shooting (Amateur Wrestling) and Fonz Factor.

Add Harold as alter ego for Scorpio Sky.

Check Announcer for Santino Marella.

Rename Leakee to Roman Reigns.

Edited by jadenjater

-Raise Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J's attitude to 82. Raise Violent J's speed to 18 and technical to 9. Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel like face, People's Boss, might be better gimmicks for them in JCW. Maybe check Menacing for both.

-Lower Sabu's brawl to 71 and speed to 52.

-Lower The Weedman's brawl to 56, speed to 67, and stiffness to 46. Raise his technical to 33, overness to 36, and charisma to 61. Change his secondary finisher to Superkick (Impact).

-Make Shaggy 2 Dope the Color Commentator of JCW. Raise their advertising to 40, merchandising to 30, and public image to 48.

-Raise the JCW Heavyweight Championship's image to 35.

-Raise the JCW Tag Team Championship's image to 24.

-Add the following events for JCW to the game:

-The Gathering of the Juggalos, August, Large.

-Road To Bloodymania, July, Medium.

-Hatchet Attacks, May, Medium.

-Rename Osyris to Kongo Kong. Raise his brawl to 64, speed to 46, technical to 28, overness to 39, and charisma to 66. Add him to JCW, Mid Card, Heel, Savage. Change his secondary finisher to Super Bomb (Impact).

-Raise 2 Tuff Tony's speed to 43, overness to 44, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Corporal Robinson's speed to 13, technical to 36, overness to 37, and charisma to 60. Remove him from JCW.

-Raise Bull Pain's overness to 42.

-Make Vampiro a face for JCW.

-Raise Mad Man Pondo's technical to 19 and overness to 43.

Edited by KrisClassic

Recent WWE signee Mercedes KV, who is the legitimate cousin of rapper Snoop Dogg, has been dating independent wrestler Kid Mikazi, who competed against Ryback in a squash recently. He is moving to Tampa with her. Max Bauer, another new WWE talent, is dating former TNA Knockout Roxxi and she is reportedly moving to Tampa with him.

Add a love relationship between Mercedes KV and Mikaze.

Add a love relationship between Max Bauer and Nikki Roxx.

I think we might want to consider deleting Brandon Kaplan, according to an article I found:

"On May 27 2011, Brandon suffered a severe spinal cord injury. He was diagnosed as a level C5-C6 quadriplegic, was hospitalized in ICU for 6 weeks and is now at the Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation in New Jersey. We have been told he may never walk again. Brandon is working in a highly specialized rehabilitation program. He is now off the ventilator and is working with a speech therapist to regain his ability to speak. He has regained some feeling in his extremities. Brandon has a long road ahead of him but is determined to keep pushing forward every day".

- Re-name Alex Chamberlain to Aleksander Chekov and Mike Osbourne to Mikhail Ivanov. Change each man's gimmick to Comrade, and add a tag team for the two called The Red Devil Fight Team, active, with 20 experience.

- Re-name HiLite Kid to Davey Cash and Kid Pyro to Kris Pyro. Change each man's gimmick to Rapper, and a tag team for the two called Da Hoodz, active, with 20 experience.

Add a dislike or possibly hate relationship between Shelton Benjamin and The Barbarian.

http://www.gerweck.net/2012/08/30/shelton-benjamin-shoots-on-the-barbarian-on-twitter/

Shelton Benjamin and other talent booked by The Barbarian apparently didn’t paid for a tour of Africia. Benjamin tweeted:

“If any wrestler is asked by UPW/ Barbarian of Powers of Pain 2 got 2 Nigeria, get 100% of your $$ Upfront. stiffed me & the entire Crew last yr. or if U know a wrestler planning to tour with UPW/Barbarian “P.O.P” please inform them of my warning. I respect all talent that came before me and appreciate what they do but when a so called Larry Zbyszko stiff his talent, some of which are not as fortunate as me to have made quite bit of $$ that person and his spouse Can go to Hell. Yes I’m referring only to The Barbarian. NOT WARLORD. to mention myself @valvenisent @jefflewis and a few other guys basically could have been killed when the bomb went of in Abuja the day before that bomb went off we were yards away from the embassy, and this MO’Fo turns around and stiffs talent. F— YOU BARBARIAN!!!. To my fans please excuse my language but I held this in a long time hoping that Barbarian would reconcile the situation but like a true liar and Thief he nor anyone else answers calls or returns and if by accident they do pick up they hang up immediately. Thank God I have and still make a good living but I feel sorry for those guys who really depended on their pay-offs”

Someone getting scammed in Nigeria. Hard to believe.

Hey Bill, I'm not trying to rush you, but I was wondering if everything was on schedule for a 9/1/12 release of the latest update, or if it will be pushed back. Thanks for all you do man.

Shooting for a release before Monday... Ideally, I'd like to get it done by the end of the evening tonight, but just dunno if that's gonna happen. To be hnest, I've still got a fair chunk of stuff I want to get on this update and it might take a bit longer to get that done.

I really need to get this laptop in to get a new harddrive and the plan is to have it in by Tuesday at the latest... The update will be out before the computer hits the shop, obviously.

-Bill

Hey Bill, I'm not trying to rush you, but I was wondering if everything was on schedule for a 9/1/12 release of the latest update, or if it will be pushed back. Thanks for all you do man.

Shooting for a release before Monday... Ideally, I'd like to get it done by the end of the evening tonight, but just dunno if that's gonna happen. To be hnest, I've still got a fair chunk of stuff I want to get on this update and it might take a bit longer to get that done.

I really need to get this laptop in to get a new harddrive and the plan is to have it in by Tuesday at the latest... The update will be out before the computer hits the shop, obviously.

-Bill

Thanks Bill, you're the man.