Gamescom 2012

Dan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I half-played the first one. I wanted to finish it, it seemed fun-ish. Was the second one good?

I haven't played the second one but I found Army of Two to be one of those games where you really have to play with someone else to reach maximum fun levels. I played it with my brother and it was fun, but a bit on the short side.

How's it work? I'm not watching any of this.

2 Hunters with full nanosuits vs 14 soldiers trying to get to a certain point, hunters have to stop them.

Worth watching a video on youtube if you get chance.

Fifa now...

Kinda like zombie mode on Halo. Limited number of people start as Hunters and the rest as normal guys. (2 hunters, 12 normies I think was what was mentioned, might have been 14 norms). Get killed and you get converted to a hunter. They have camo and bows.

Now, bloody FIFA!

That was the same screenshot Dan posted in the FIFA thread so I guess club seasons are in?

Huh, that's neat having the snippets of commentary for stuff going on elsewhere and in regards to form, player stats etc.

No big announcement then.

From Game informer AU

Last week I posted an update on this Facebook page explaining why I hadn't shown the cover of our upcoming issue as I'd usually do. I had organised to be part of the worldwide reveal for something I was not allowed to talk about and this small update was supposed to just build a little excitement amongst our local readers and nothing more - it wasn't intended to go further than this page. Instead it went viral and "the internet" decided to turn it into something it was not - gamers are truly passionate people.

Unfortunately, after promising me on multiple occasions that nothing would be revealed about the Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer until the time our cover went up, Treyarch/Activision released a trailer a week in advance followed by a number of other announcements. So what started as a build-up to this hands-on/trailer reveal, has ended up being a build-up to something you already knew about. I would have told you straight away, but as far as Treyarch/Activision were concerned the trailer wasn't a reveal and in their minds I'd be breaking embargo.

I was looking forward to enjoying this reveal with Australian gamers, but in something I can only describe as a painfully stressful week, the occasion has been taken away from us and instead I have been dreading this moment. Due to the way this cover reveal built up in a lot of people's minds, I feel like I've let you down and for that I am sorry. I can assure you there is considerably more to learn from the article than what you saw in the trailer and hopefully those of you who are not interested in CoD will still enjoy the issue's other 92 pages of content.

So nothing new from the magazine.

Edited by deli2000

What you on about it is our year this year :shifty:

See I'd be interested in a Dragonage 3 as long as it was more along the lines of the 1st one rather then the 2nd one, I mean some bits of number 2 was good but it was rather underwhelming compared to the first.