EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Unless I hear from Syck soon I am thinking we arent going to make the deadline :(

Stupid Syck! :angry: Unless I won then awesome Syck! :P

Damn! I'm so sorry about missing the game. Honestly, I brainfarted on the deadline. I actually really do hope that you won the game and not me. I will not miss the next one(I believe there's a next one as that was the first SF/AZ game of the season).

66-7? Yeah, I've pretty much given up. I gave up when it was 28-0 in the first. Now I know why everyone hates playing Halo.

what happened?

I'm gonna go with I was drunk. He did have a DC in the last few minutes of the game, so I just said fuck it and simmed it so he can slap around the computer.

Always a pleasure myst. Closer than I probably deserved to be fair. Game lagged at the end so I missed the onside option on the play call :angry:

Thought I had your offense solved by the third quarter, don't know what went wrong in the fourth.

Proud of my sick reverse-field punt return TD mind, if only you could save highlights in CC.

Yeah gg. The lag was kinda weird early on, and the game seemed shaky.

Crazy stuff though on that punt return. My kick off return wasn't as impressive.

I kinda sighed after McCourty intercepted Cutler and then fumbled it back to you.

Neither team could stop the run at all.

Oh it probably would have been closer without all the dropped passes. Hester had 3 for you :huh:

Edited by mystikz

I wanted to kick something on your TD return, just great blocking and picking the right lane.

I did love Gabe Carimi forcing a fumble with a fat guy spear/belly flop.

I think I'm normally pretty solid against the run, but I haven't quite got the hang of it this year, if I stuff the majority of runs, I always end up getting caned on a huge gain. So I sit back to try and protect the big run and I'm giving up 7, 8 yards a carry. Can't win.

Week 10 [Deadline: Friday OR Sunday, October 19th/21st, 4 PM EST]

Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan) -- ***AFC SOUTH MATCHUP***

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Minnesota Vikings

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots (Larz)

Denver Broncos (LL) @Carolina Panthers

Tennessee Titans (Mystikz) @ Miami Dolphins

St. Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers (Srar)

Dallas Cowboys (Daws) @ Philadelphia Eagles

Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears (Drags)

Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (deli) -- ***AFC POWERHOUSES COLLIDE***

BYE: Cleveland Browns (Tyler), Arizona Cardinals (syck), & Green Bay Packers (Halo)

Won't be around Saturday so I'm hoping we can get the games in by Friday... but I don't have high hopes (*cough*Larz/Dan*cough*), so Sunday will be the final deadline.

When would you like your anal rape, Dan? Hopefully after that we can get our game in.

Week 10 [Deadline: Friday OR Sunday, October 19th/21st, 4 PM EST]

Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan) -- ***AFC SOUTH MATCHUP***

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Minnesota Vikings

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots (Larz)

Denver Broncos (LL) @Carolina Panthers

Tennessee Titans (Mystikz) @ Miami Dolphins

St. Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers (Srar)

Dallas Cowboys (Daws) @ Philadelphia Eagles

Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears (Drags)

Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (deli) -- ***AFC POWERHOUSES COLLIDE***

BYE: Cleveland Browns (Tyler), Arizona Cardinals (syck), & Green Bay Packers (Halo)

Won't be around Saturday so I'm hoping we can get the games in by Friday... but I don't have high hopes (*cough*Larz/Dan*cough*), so Sunday will be the final deadline.

When would you like your anal rape, Dan? Hopefully after that we can get our game in.

Friday should be fine.