EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Just had my first game where it has felt like there are too many interceptions, rather than me just not being careful with the ball. There was no trajectory or area of the field I could put the ball where it wasn't knocked down or picked. I know the Texans D is good, but god damn.

Just had my first game where it has felt like there are too many interceptions, rather than me just not being careful with the ball. There was no trajectory or area of the field I could put the ball where it wasn't knocked down or picked. I know the Texans D is good, but god damn.

I had that against the Giants but to be fair it went both ways. 13 total INTs :P

fuck Phil Simms. Nate Washington has the ball in his hands drops it then a Dolphin scoops it before it hits the ground, and Simms goes "terrible throw by the quarterback". Really? He was wide open and tipped it to them idiot.

Really hate when your blockers run into you on kick returns.

Closer game than I'd like against the Dolphins. Couldn't stop Reggie Bush and Locker had 2 stupid INTs.

Went down 20-17 with less than 2:00 left, but Bironas made a 54 yarder to send it to OT with :16 seconds left. Chris Johnson finished it in OT.

Week 10 [Deadline: Friday OR Sunday, October 19th/21st, 4 PM EST]

Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan) -- ***AFC SOUTH MATCHUP***

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Minnesota Vikings

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots (Larz)

Denver Broncos (LL) @Carolina Panthers

Tennessee Titans (Mystikz) @ Miami Dolphins

St. Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers (Srar)

Dallas Cowboys (Daws) @ Philadelphia Eagles

Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears (Drags)

Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (deli) -- ***AFC POWERHOUSES COLLIDE***

BYE: Cleveland Browns (Tyler), Arizona Cardinals (syck), & Green Bay Packers (Halo)

Won't be around Saturday so I'm hoping we can get the games in by Friday... but I don't have high hopes (*cough*Larz/Dan*cough*), so Sunday will be the final deadline.

When would you like your anal rape, Dan? Hopefully after that we can get our game in.

Friday should be fine.

What time is good for you? I should be on around 2pm (EST) for a few hours.

EDIT - Aside from the two user games, we're just waiting on Larz.

Week 11 [Deadline: Saturday, October 27th, 4 PM EST]

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Green Bay Packers (Halo) -- **NFC North Matchup**

Atlanta Falcons @ Arizona Cardinals (syck)

Dallas Cowboys (Daws) @ Cleveland Browns (Tyler)

New England Patriots (Larz) @ Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) -- **AFC Matchup**

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan)

Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx) @ Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos (LL) @ San Diego Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers (deli) @ Baltimore Ravens

San Francisco 49ers (Srar) @ Chicago Bears (Drags) -- **NFC Clash Of Epic Proportions**

BYE: Tennessee Titans (Mystikz)

So... going to play our game Larz?

When are you going to be free DM?

Anytime Wednesday or Friday really. Thursday I'll be out for the match and because its my birthday while I'll be in uni most of tomorrow.

Why ignore the most interesting game on the schedule? Only my second user v user I think! When you free Tyler? I'll add you on XBL in a bit.

I'll be on late tonight, or pretty much any day during the week from like 11 AM - 6 PM I could do it. If I'm online but not on Madden and you can play just send me a message.