EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

My offensive line damn near lost the game for me on multiple occasions. Every time I got a good drive going and got a couple of first downs, the offensive line would fall apart and either give up a sack or get flagged for holding or false starts. The sacks were the worst because for some reason, I just can't hit a field goal longer than 45 yards with Feely so I either have to punt or go for it. I ended up winning 24-20 on a Beanie Wells touchdown run. I also lost Todd Heap for 8 weeks.

Beat Marriott (do you seriously need to be making audibles coming out of the huddle on every fucking play? Sick of your bloody QB's voice). Don't know what is going on with my defense's stamina, it never seems to replenish.

Mindgames :shifty:

Was a good game, bit ridiculous at times but entertaining to play. 4th quarter was highly annoying though with the two fumbles and the fumble you had only for your other player to recover it.