EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Taking care of the Cardinals pretty handily through three quarters, Forte has 100+ yards and 2 TDs, Cutler's thrown for around 200 and no picks. Fourth quater, and suddenly Arizona's fielding the bastard offspring of the '85 Bears and the '00 Ravens. 4 picks (one of which I'll admit was a retarded pass) and Forte's running into a brick wall every down. I won, so I'm not too annoyed. But Jesus, how do you some of you win by such large margins?

You can lose to me tomorrow night after Raw. Or maybe tonight after Survivor Series

I'll be on for a couple of hours now if you can make it but later tonight I won't be around. Same for Tuesday through Thursday actually. So if I don't see you now we can try and work something for Friday I guess.

Good game to you too LL. That lag was pretty awful, it seemed to get a LITTLE better towards the end of the game but still not much.

I got a nice start early when Peyton threw what seemed like 10 INTs (but was probably only 3 or 4), including a pick 6. But then LL realized he only needed to throw it to Tamme and it worked out pretty well for him. It seemed like every single ball in the 3rd quarter was going to Tamme and my defense could do nothing to stop it.

Also, the fact that my QB is like 64 overall is starting to catch up to me :shifty: So,

FA REQUEST: QB Troy Smith

Did Braeden ever actually sign up for this one?

No he told me he quit via PM... even though he never actually joined. <_<

You free today Maxx? I have a tight window where I can squeeze a game in. Like 2pm est-5. But aside from that I'm going to be free Friday.