EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I've played about two games this season against users where someone didn't pull bullshit on me. This is the first game of any game I've acted out in and done anything rude in. And no two wrongs don't make a right, but this isn't fair to have it happen on the other end to me in almost every game I've played. I haven't complained or caused a ruckus, I keep to myself and play my game to a tee, and the strategy is basically the same every time. And it's not okay to have it pulled on me in every game just because I'm ahead in them, real coaches don't play the way anyone has played against me from behind. That doesn't make it right to pull bullshit and it's not okay for me to do it either, but after an entire season of people complaining because I've played a good game it becomes damn frustrating.

I played a game earlier this season where someone onside kicked almost every time and went for it on fourth down every time with ridiculous streak patterns and play choices, and tried to pull their stats up an incredible amount when it was way over and refused to let the game end even though I was up by 50. They weren't even trying to score at the end, they were just trying to get their receiver as many yards as possible.

The very first game I played in this league against a user - the person quit after the first quarter because they were down by 2 or 3 touchdowns and openly said it after I patiently waited to get to the game, and they just openly exited it because they were down early.

You can't make a game competitive when the score is 48 to 14 at half-time and you throw a pick-six to open the second half either. Certainly not with Jake Locker at QB, no offense intended to myst but Locker fucking sucks. I have a franchise with the Titans offline and Locker's just awful. And I didn't run up the score in the second half. I only scored two touchdowns in the second half outside of the pick-6 in the opening of it, only one of them a real drive (which consisted mostly of running plays) with the other one because of a turnover that put me way down in his side of the field.

Myst wasn't the worst offender of people I played with so he just got the brunt of my frustration so I do apologize to him. But there needs to be some kind of rules or some kind of understanding of sportsmanship in this league when you play people. Against repetitious play choices, against continued onside kicks and crazy fourth down decisions including fake punts when you're 15 yards away, and against running up stats even when the game is out of reach that all both parties should want is for it to be over. Real coaches in real games wouldn't just do sweeps over and over and over again. And it's made almost every game I've played this season frustrating and unenjoyable, and turns every game into a pissing match of who can get more yards or points before it's over.

And when you want a game to end and it to be over, you stop trying to run up stats as quickly as you physically possibly can and run plays that will lead to it being over. Not try to prolong the game as long as possible and no-huddle crazily to get as many yards and points that you can.

And when you want a game to end and it to be over, you stop trying to run up stats as quickly as you physically possibly can and run plays that will lead to it being over. Not try to prolong the game as long as possible and no-huddle crazily to get as many yards and points that you can.

This is the dumbest thing I've read. If someone wanted the game to end and be over, they wouldn't prolong the game and try to score. But if they ARE trying to score, and get as many yards or points as possible, then clearly they don't want the game to be over yet.

It's called pride, even if I'm down by 100 I'd run as many plays as I could to try and get more points. I would rather lose by 30 than by 37, and it's not "stat-padding" or anything crazy like that, it's called not quitting.

I've played about two games this season against users where someone didn't pull bullshit on me. This is the first game of any game I've acted out in and done anything rude in. And no two wrongs don't make a right, but this isn't fair to have it happen on the other end to me in almost every game I've played. I haven't complained or caused a ruckus, I keep to myself and play my game to a tee, and the strategy is basically the same every time. And it's not okay to have it pulled on me in every game just because I'm ahead in them, real coaches don't play the way anyone has played against me from behind. That doesn't make it right to pull bullshit and it's not okay for me to do it either, but after an entire season of people complaining because I've played a good game it becomes damn frustrating.

I played a game earlier this season where someone onside kicked almost every time and went for it on fourth down every time with ridiculous streak patterns and play choices, and tried to pull their stats up an incredible amount when it was way over and refused to let the game end even though I was up by 50. They weren't even trying to score at the end, they were just trying to get their receiver as many yards as possible.

The very first game I played in this league against a user - the person quit after the first quarter because they were down by 2 or 3 touchdowns and openly said it after I patiently waited to get to the game, and they just openly exited it because they were down early.

You can't make a game competitive when the score is 48 to 14 at half-time and you throw a pick-six to open the second half either. Certainly not with Jake Locker at QB, no offense intended to myst but Locker fucking sucks. I have a franchise with the Titans offline and Locker's just awful. And I didn't run up the score in the second half. I only scored two touchdowns in the second half outside of the pick-6 in the opening of it, only one of them a real drive (which consisted mostly of running plays) with the other one because of a turnover that put me way down in his side of the field.

Myst wasn't the worst offender of people I played with so he just got the brunt of my frustration so I do apologize to him. But there needs to be some kind of rules or some kind of understanding of sportsmanship in this league when you play people. Against repetitious play choices, against continued onside kicks and crazy fourth down decisions including fake punts when you're 15 yards away, and against running up stats even when the game is out of reach that all both parties should want is for it to be over. Real coaches in real games wouldn't just do sweeps over and over and over again. And it's made almost every game I've played this season frustrating and unenjoyable, and turns every game into a pissing match of who can get more yards or points before it's over.

Are you fucking retarded? Why would the team that's losing run out the clock? Going by your reasoning, there's no point playing any of the games since player's performance is set in stone and you're king of all video football game gods. I shouldn't have to contemplate switching team so I don't have to put up with your bullshit twice a season. And I cannot believe you have the gall to complain about other players when it's consistently you that's the centre of an issue.

Long and short of it, it's no fun for us playing you, you apparently don't enjoy it either, so...why are you still around?

I like his way of thinking. Let's just end the season and declare me the winner because I won the last two, and went undefeated. Clearly I am the best.

HOORAY MAXX!

That was one of the worst fucking games I've ever had to be a part of.

I lost count of how many INTs I should have had off of you. My defenders had their goddamn hands on the ball over and over again, and never fucking pulled it in, but you can grab picks when your defenders aren't even looking at the ball.

Nice phantom fair catch interference call that netted you points too.

That touchdown to take the lead was absolutely not a TD, you were catching it while you were being pushed out of bounds.

Kevin Boss apparently has lost the ability to catch the ball, despite him being wide open when I throw it to him, as has Peyton Hillis, who was fucking subbed in automatically for no reason whatsoever on a do or die play.

Add to that, a myriad of stupid little things like you finding primary receivers wide open when I'm in man coverage, and my linebacker assigned to spy the QB never being anywhere near him when Luck runs off faster than I ever got Tebow moving last season.

I've lost to you without much complaint before, but this game was fucking atrocious.