EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Kicked for grieving? What does that even mean? If he got kicked for something, it obviously not his doing.

Dragsy, why were you trying to score against Halo, you know that's against the rules!

It's funny how I put start to make a comeback and get a timeout error when I get into the red zone. Second game, whatever, I don't know. I am sick to death of your nanoblitzing shit. I'm fed up of every single pass being intercepted. Hell, I'm even sick of every single kick off going out of bounds when you're kicking into a 10mph wind. I'll try and play again later in the week, but I'm not wasting my time on games like that.

Here's the thing Halo. I went undefeated, didn't get a single complaint from anyone I played along the way. Meacon went undefeated, didn't get a single complaint from anyone he played along the way.

You're in the midst of an undefeated season and everyone who has played you has complained about something you've done. People who had nothing to say when Meacon went undefeated, nothing to say when I went undefeated. So there's sort of a precedent here.

Let's try this again when you're not being a cunt :)

You were losing, you quit (twice) and you call me a cheat all season long?

Yeah, puts things in perspective. Get out of here and sim Dragsy because that's ridiculous.

Why would I quit when I put together an extended, likely-scoring drive? It was a close game, and it was early, and I'd just scored on a pick 6. I didn't lose my XBL connection, and I didn't even lose connection to EA's notoriously shitty servers when the connection apparently timed out, and we all know EA's servers run and cry if you even look at them funny. Either you did something the game didn't like (hence the grieving message, which I didn't get), or you pulled the plug because I was about to score.

Also, I haven't called you a cheat all season long. I called you out on your bullshit the first time, and commended you for the lack of bullshit in the second game (which, coincidentally, was far closer than any game you've had this season from the sounds of it).

You must be the sorest of sore losers I've ever seen.

I'm gonna see if I can webcam our next game, if there ever is one - to prove you are a liar because I got a message saying this - "Your opponent has been kicked for excessive grieving"

http://www.maddentip...and-Other-Items

I didn't nanoblitz, I didn't control my linebackers on any blitz packages and one play I did without realizing it I just got switched to Matthews, I switched players and the computer controlled the play.

...I didn't do anything fucking wrong in this game that you can ever claim to without being a liar.

Why in god's green earth would I get you kicked from a game that I'M WINNING anyway? By two touchdowns? Are you out of your mind? And you were "scoring"? You were in the redzone and I was actually expecting you to throw a pick very soon because you get far too antsy near the redzone and said drive had slowed down considerably once you got there.

How is it my fault that you played like the drizzling shits? You threw four interceptions in one quarter in the second game ... and somehow that's something I did? Somehow I magically put Sam Shields in place to make those interceptions... seriously? I wasn't even controlling Sam Shields - or any of the players making plays on defense for that matter - on every pick besides one.

How is it that you quit a game - openly admit it - have no merit behind anything you are saying and somehow it's my fault? Seriously? Man up already for christ sakes. You just quit a game you were losing after conspicuously getting kicked for either something illegal or your lag. Either way, this is bullshit.