EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

It's not anyone's fucking game. I'm fucking tired of dealing with the stupid little game altering shit that goes on in this game, especially on special teams. I'm fucking fed up with it.

I move my returner away from the ball on a punt return, he spazzes out, runs into the ball, making it live, so DYSI can just recover it at our fucking 5 yard line. It's shit.

After the bullshit with pass interference the last time we played, and the same fucking stupid shit happening last time with Deli, I'm fucking done. I keep the game close, and I get fucked over by some bullshit on special teams that completely alters the course of the game.

The Chiefs are complete shit, it's a goddamn miracle I won any games with them, and its an absolute fucking pain in the ass to win with them against human opponents. But I try, I grind it out and keep games close, then I just end up getting fucked over by stupid glitches that completely swing the game in my opponent's favor. It's fucking infuriating.

Not accusing DYSI of anything, because there isn't much he can do in these situations. I'm just completely tired of getting fucked over by some special teams bullshit seemingly every other game I play.

Yeah there was a play in my end where I fair caught it but still ran it out somehow, luckily not fumbling it in the process. I'm thinking its EAs way of making it more realistic with shitty teams doing shitty things to overcome how the player is playing with them. But yeah it ruined a really fun game that was filled with a lot of big plays - in the first half alone. No offense was working well and the only TDs came off of turnovers and the big kickoff return I had to get back some momentum.

Hopefully by the time next season starts we can get some sliders with the possibility of it helping, even in the slightest.

With that said, Srar, when do you want to play the most awkward EWBFL Bowl?

I haven't checked any specific sets out myself, and to be honest I'm not sure how effective they'd be with all the human games (the OS guys tend to set up with the intention of creating realistic games against the AI). I've just dabbled a bit using the Bears as a kind of benchmark in terms of realistic stats. The suggestions I've put forward are just gut feelings from the games I've played in this franchise. I will keep an eye out though.

Great game Srar, came down to the final seconds and if you had a timeout left it probably would've been an OT game for sure. Probably the lowest amount if total yardage in a Super Bowl too. :P

MVP was Chris Rucker with 2 picks - one being in the final seconds of the game to seal a thrilling 10-3 win.

Off-season!

EDIT - Oh and Srar is docked her first round pick for Schiano-ing me on the kneel down. <_<

Not for any cheap reasons but fuck that was a frustrating game! Good game but damn it was like his defenders were in my head! 10-3 Colts are the champs.

Can anyone tell me why sometimes when I try to pass I hit the button and my guy just tucks the ball in and takes a sack instead?

Also isnt it when you press the button harder its a bullet pass or something? I had a couple where I slammed it down as hard as I could but the pass just floated and his guy jumped up and grabbed it.

Good defensive struggle though. I shall be back angrier next year! :angry: