EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

o_O

These trades for draft picks are all fine, because you're trading for more picks in a crapshoot anyways. Let's just remember that if you're trying to acquire players as well, you need to get league approval.

o_O

These trades for draft picks are all fine, because you're trading for more picks in a crapshoot anyways. Let's just remember that if you're trying to acquire players as well, you need to get league approval.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that. I didn't get any players in return. I swapped firsts with them this year and got their first next year.

I'm going to attempt to put together a package of picks for Shaun Phillips, LOLB, Chargers. I'll be using my 1st (4th overall) as I didn't really scout much and probably won't be around for the draft anyways.

I'll throw it together tomorrow after work.

I'm attempting to put a package together involving Willis McGahee to try and get one of the top picks in the draft. So, I wanna lump McGahee and my 5th round pick for the first overall (Rams), third overall (Bucs), fourth overall (Ravens), or fifth overall (Vikings).

It looks like the Ravens are the most interested.

Yay? Nay?

Oh wow, I have slightly more than $3m in cap room. I also have only 1 RB, no centers and like no back-up offensive linemen on my roster. This is going to be a rough offseason. When can I restructure other players' contracts to get some cap room? I'm not going to be able to even sign draft picks at this rate.

So how do we do trades? Does pressing Submit on a trade offer make it go through straight away if it is accepted or do I have the option to confirm it after I find out if they would accept the trade? I'm going to offer Mike Jenkins to the Chargers in exchange for a pick (hopefully their 1st round this year) but I haven't pressed Submit yet in case it goes through straight off the bat.

I'm attempting to put a package together involving Willis McGahee to try and get one of the top picks in the draft. So, I wanna lump McGahee and my 5th round pick for the first overall (Rams), third overall (Bucs), fourth overall (Ravens), or fifth overall (Vikings).

Yay? Nay?

McGahee over Jackson, Rice or Peterson for a first round pick? Not likely. Perhaps Tampa, but I'd still say a first round pick is too steep a price. Even if you swapped first round picks, I can't see that happening. Maybe in Tampa Bay, but definitely not the others.

Oh wow, I have slightly more than $3m in cap room. I also have only 1 RB, no centers and like no back-up offensive linemen on my roster. This is going to be a rough offseason. When can I restructure other players' contracts to get some cap room? I'm not going to be able to even sign draft picks at this rate.

So how do we do trades? Does pressing Submit on a trade offer make it go through straight away if it is accepted or do I have the option to confirm it after I find out if they would accept the trade? I'm going to offer Mike Jenkins to the Chargers in exchange for a pick (hopefully their 1st round this year) but I haven't pressed Submit yet in case it goes through straight off the bat.

It confirms it right away

Alright, good. Deadline is Wednesday but their will be no time to avoid last second bids. I'll be getting mine in sometime tomorrow so no one thinks I'm bidding and then simming. <_<

Are we doing more than one round of free agency? It sucks only being able to bid on three players because it takes the funds away from you even though no offers can be accepted yet. Another round to reallocate any failed bids would be nice (or have I misunderstood your post). Especially considering the regular free agency system is shite.

Also, I have no issue with the other trades put forward so far (other than LL's which I already commented on).

Yay? Nay?

Yeah that'd be a nay from the Ravens.

Alright, good. Deadline is Wednesday but their will be no time to avoid last second bids. I'll be getting mine in sometime tomorrow so no one thinks I'm bidding and then simming. <_<

Are we doing more than one round of free agency? It sucks only being able to bid on three players because it takes the funds away from you even though no offers can be accepted yet. Another round to reallocate any failed bids would be nice (or have I misunderstood your post). Especially considering the regular free agency system is shite.

Also, I have no issue with the other trades put forward so far (other than LL's which I already commented on).

Yeah every 2 days I'm simming 1 FA day. There's about 5 FA days that we have to go through. I think that answers your question?

And I'm going to have to agree with everyone else on your trade offer LL, doesn't seem to make much sense for the other team.