EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Divisional Round!

Browns @ Colts (51-3, Colts in week 7)

Bears @ Packers (Rivals collide. No cell phones permitted, Halo. There will also be mandatory drug testing prior.)

Chiefs @ Steelers (...Just Maxx vs. Deli, that's it.)

Cardinals @ 49ers (Srar lucks out)

Deadline is Saturday.

Can you play our game today, Tyler? I'm free until 4 EST.

I do hope that when Deli's Xbox breaks, or he fails to show, I'll be allowed to play him on auto. Not to knock the guy, but had he not gotten two simmed victories over me and Tyler, he wouldn't be in the playoffs.

I can play today DYSI. I'll get on now, hopefully you're either online already or will be on soonish!

Getting on now.

Edit - Feel free to post a ballot, Maxx. I'm just working on an iPhone for the next few days until my laptop arrives... I'm assuming you don't like the games choices? <_<

I do hope that when Deli's Xbox breaks, or he fails to show, I'll be allowed to play him on auto. Not to knock the guy, but had he not gotten two simmed victories over me and Tyler, he wouldn't be in the playoffs.

Except I legitimately beat Tyler in one of the games. I have had problems with internet connections and system failures. As well as time zone issues. I can't stay until midnight like most of you can, but I still got two games in so it's not too bad. Anyway, i thought this league was just for fun! mad.gif

Ended up beating Tyler in a helluva playoff game. A lot of big plays on both sides of the ball but my defense managed to get a key pick 6 to end the third quarter and that really sealed the game from that point on.

You connected with Greg Little more than I would have wanted but I finally got around to covering him in the fourth quarter. <_< Real good game though.

Ended up beating Tyler in a helluva playoff game. A lot of big plays on both sides of the ball but my defense managed to get a key pick 6 to end the third quarter and that really sealed the game from that point on.

You connected with Greg Little more than I would have wanted but I finally got around to covering him in the fourth quarter. <_< Real good game though.

I had a solid plan of "run the same passing play until you learned to cover Greg Little" that was working out well for me for a while >_>

I had a solid plan of "run the same passing play until you learned to cover Greg Little" that was working out well for me for a while >_>

And yet thou protest about the use of Jacob Tamme?! GTFO!

27-10. I win but it was not pretty. Rainy day and the defense was giving up too many yards. But I put the ball in Mr. Frank Gore's capable hands and he thanked me with over 200 yards and 2 TDs.

On a sad note the season and if I had to guess career of Randy Moss is probably done. He broke his collarbone at the end of the first half :(

And yet thou protest about the use of Jacob Tamme?! GTFO!

I learned from the best!