EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I wouldn't say anything but .... calling timeouts with under a minute left when up 69-28? Really? Can you kneel it or run the fucking clock out instead of continuing to pad your stats and try to run the score up?

I get that I had no defense. I get that you love high scores. Still not fun when people run the score up so excessively.

Oh and Chris Johnson got killed with little time left and is done for the year. awesome.

If you're just going to be a dick, leave the league.

No one is impressed by your stats, especially when seemingly everyone you play against ends up complaining about something.

Get the fuck out if you're just going to be douche to the other competitors.

I tried to run the ball in the fourth then you decided to incessantly keep trying to score yourself when the game was so clearly out of reach that you were just trying to make the game look closer, or pad your own stats. And any passes I did throw until the very end were mostly short passes in-bounds to keep my drives going and the clock moving with crosses, slants, and zigs. I was very tame in the second half until you, at the very end, wouldn't just run down the clock - and when you did run the ball, it wasn't to "run out clock" or bring the game to a close - it was the bs sweep around Chris Johnson can do and score 7 to 15 yards every down because of his inflated speed that's virtually undefendable.

The only reason Chris Johnson even got hurt is because you kept no-huddling and not trying to run out said clock - you had the opportunity to run out the clock on your last drive and you didn't, you decided to keep trying to score and get Johnson's stats up with as many runs as you could with no huddle. I did three pass plays and got 50 yards with them, and I didn't try to score a touchdown otherwise I could've just sent everyone on streaks which I didn't. I shouldn't of used time-outs during my frenzy and I'm sorry for that, but it's a two way street. I was showing you what you had been trying to do for four minutes straight and what you had done, and would've continued to do if you hadn't thrown a bad interception in my endzone.