EWR 2012 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

A couple small changes.

Bull Skullion and Dan Barry changed to American

Beef Wellington, Angry Arian Damien, Danyah, Exess, Holly Hilton, Cody 45, Jayson Cyprus, Kenny the Bastard, Kid Kamikaze, Max Boyer, Misty Haven, Moohamed, Pat Hamilton, PcP Crazy Manny, Pierre Carl Ouelette, Shantelle Taylor, Steve, The Arsenal, Vane and Viking have all stopped wrestling. Most of them haven't been in the ring for years or have straight up retired.

Kenny Bolin, who has appeared for Ohio Valley Wrestling for more than a decade and managed a number of wrestlers who found great success in WWE (John Cena, Bobby Lashley, The Miz and Mark Henry, among others) said on Facebook that tonight's television taping in Louisville, Kentucky, may be his final wrestling show. He has been battling health problems in recent years and is taking an indefinite leave of absence.

Bolin hopes to return in the future, but noted, "I just have too many things going on in my life right now that I have to deal with and need my attention first." He also said that he is leaving Louisville for the time being to deal with family issues. He hopes to appear on Saturday night shows and return to television in three to six months, but nothing is guaranteed.

Remove Kenny Bolin from OVW.

We noted before that Ricardo Rodriguez wrestles under a mask as El Local against Sin Cara on an upcoming episode of WWE Saturday Morning Slam. Apparently one of the reasons officials put Ricardo against Cara is because they feel Alberto Del Rio's ring announcer works with Cara better than other Superstars on the roster.

Add El Local as alter ego for Ricardo Rodriguez.

It's El Lo Cal.

- The Divas roster page of WWE's official NXT website, FCWWrestling.info, no longer lists Raquel Diaz. Her page was deleted altogether, which could indicate that she has been released from her WWE developmental contract.

Diaz, whose real name is Shaul Marie Guerrero, is the daughter of Vickie Guerrero and the late Eddie Guerrero. She joined developmental in October 2010, and has appeared a wrestler, valet and ring announcer. In the spring, she debuted an "Ultra Diva" character whose mission was to "exfoliate ugliness."

Remove Raquel Diaz from WWE. Skyler Moon wasn't added back on the roster either so remove her too.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Edited by lannister

Don't remove either diva. Skyler Moon has been working NXT events since her profile was removed, and nothing on Diaz's Twitter indicates she's been released. Apparently the NXT website is being updated, so I'd hold off removing any workers whose profiles disappear until there's proof that they've actually been released

A couple small changes.

Bull Skullion and Dan Barry changed to American

Beef Wellington, Angry Arian Damien, Danyah, Exess, Holly Hilton, Cody 45, Jayson Cyprus, Kenny the Bastard, Kid Kamikaze, Max Boyer, Misty Haven, Moohamed, Pat Hamilton, PcP Crazy Manny, Pierre Carl Ouelette, Shantelle Taylor, Steve, The Arsenal, Vane and Viking have all stopped wrestling. Most of them haven't been in the ring for years or have straight up retired.

Shantelle Taylor is still working she booked to wrestle on an I-PPV in the UK in November

Don't remove either diva. Skyler Moon has been working NXT events since her profile was removed, and nothing on Diaz's Twitter indicates she's been released. Apparently the NXT website is being updated, so I'd hold off removing any workers whose profiles disappear until there's proof that they've actually been released

They removed Raquel Diaz from the opening video of this week's NXT which still lists all of the NXT regulars, as well as the recently returned Trent Barretta, so I think it's safe to say she was released.

A update on the Raquel Diaz situation:

As reported Thursday, the Divas roster page of WWE's official NXT website, FCWWrestling.info, no longer lists Raquel Diaz, with her page deleted altogether. According to F4WOnline.com, she asked to be released from her developmental contract with WWE, which was granted.

So I think it is safe to remove Raquel Diaz from WWE now. Rename her to Shaul Guerrero. I'd still hold off on removing Skyler Moon though

RingbellesOnline.com reports Thursday that Natalie Osman (a/k/a Buggy Nova), who signed a WWE developmental contract a few months ago, checked into a rehabilitation center to resolve a substance-related dependency matter. This would explain her profile being removed from the official NXT website last month and her absence from social media and NXT events in recent weeks. Her status with rehabilitation and WWE remains unclear. Osman performed as Skyler Moon at NXT events in July and August.

- WWE Universe members will now have to wait until Friday to get their weekly fix of Michael McGillicutty, Alicia Fox and Jinder Mahal as WWE.com has moved WWE Superstars back a day effective immediately. Tomorrow's broadcast will be highlighted by a match between Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston.

With her profile removed from the NXT website, I'd assume the WWE cut ties with her, due to her entering rehab right after the WWE took the time to sign her. I would still leave her in WWE however as her release hasn't been announced by any type of news source yet.

Also, I'm yet to really take a look at the data, but what's the situation with WWE's weekly programming? I know Raw is Monday and Smackdown is Friday, but what about Superstars and NXT? NXT has officially been moved to Thursdays, and is still televised in certain markets. I live in Canada and can watch NXT every Thursday on theScore, and with this being a North American based game, I think the show should be in the game. With the new WWE show on ION premiering next month in the Wednesday slot, that doesn't due well for Superstars, as the Friday slot is already taken by Smackdown.

Does this mean Superstars should be removed from the game? I would also suggest maybe making Thursday's slot NXT/Superstars? The announcers could be Scott Sandford and William Regal, which has one announcer from each show, and if you want when playing your own game, you can switch weekly between Jim Ross and Matt Striker as well.

Just an opinion

Also, I'm yet to really take a look at the data, but what's the situation with WWE's weekly programming? I know Raw is Monday and Smackdown is Friday, but what about Superstars and NXT? NXT has officially been moved to Thursdays, and is still televised in certain markets. I live in Canada and can watch NXT every Thursday on theScore, and with this being a North American based game, I think the show should be in the game. With the new WWE show on ION premiering next month in the Wednesday slot, that doesn't due well for Superstars, as the Friday slot is already taken by Smackdown.

RAW on Monday, Superstars on Thursday, SmackDown on Friday is the current set up. Currently, my plan is to remove Superstars and put Main Event on the weekly shows, in a Wednesday Prime Time slot (Pretty sure it's on Ion from 8-9PM). That won't happen until the November update, though. Simple reasons: Main Event looks to actually be a separate show (where Superstars is simply taped before RAW and SmackDown) and they'll actually be on TV, as opposed to just being online.

Tapings for Mian Event appear to be on Tuesdays, so it'll be interesting to see how that works with taping SmackDown on Tuesdays currently...

The problem with making NXT a show is it basically forces me to put the entire roster on the "main" roster, since all development is now NXT. Look at NXT as little more than a new name for FCW... FCW had belts and TV slots, but they neer were in EWR, unless it was a split scenario.

-Bill

• Like 1

Please DO NOT remove Shantelle (Taylor Wilde) Malawski from the game, although she is "retired" from wrestling, I still use her as an active wrestler in my games.

Well, that's kind of saying do not remove Chris Benoit from the game, although he is "dead", I still use him as an active wrestler in my games. If you want to use her in your games, just request stats and make her in the File Editor anyway, but if she is really retired, she has no business in the game, that's how it goes.

RAW on Monday, Superstars on Thursday, SmackDown on Friday is the current set up. Currently, my plan is to remove Superstars and put Main Event on the weekly shows, in a Wednesday Prime Time slot (Pretty sure it's on Ion from 8-9PM). That won't happen until the November update, though. Simple reasons: Main Event looks to actually be a separate show (where Superstars is simply taped before RAW and SmackDown) and they'll actually be on TV, as opposed to just being online.

Tapings for Mian Event appear to be on Tuesdays, so it'll be interesting to see how that works with taping SmackDown on Tuesdays currently...

The problem with making NXT a show is it basically forces me to put the entire roster on the "main" roster, since all development is now NXT. Look at NXT as little more than a new name for FCW... FCW had belts and TV slots, but they neer were in EWR, unless it was a split scenario.

-Bill

That does make allot of sense, but I still believe NXT should appear in the game as a weekly television show, because it does air weekly in quite a few places here in North America. As for your concern over having to move the entire Development roster up to the Main Roster, it is also an easily avoidable situation. From what I've seen watching NXT over the past little while, only 14 workers (10 superstars, 2 divas, Dusty Rhodes and William Regal) that appear on the show every week (or almost). Every could of episodes, one superstars from development will be called up to get squashed, but not appears on television again. If you only called up the superstars and divas who all wrestle weekly, that still leaves 34 workers in developmental who appear to only work NXT house shows or get brought in to be squashed.

Also, all the superstars who do indeed appears regularly on the show have their overness high enough that developmental says to call them up to the main roster anyways, and it gives Dusty Rhodes more of a use as a worker in the game, since he does make semi-regular NXT appearances at the shows Interim General Manager.

If it's an idea you're interested in, I would most definitely help you keep the "Main Roster"NXT stars updated. I'm not trying to step on your toes or anything Bill, just a friendly idea.

Please DO NOT remove Shantelle (Taylor Wilde) Malawski from the game, although she is "retired" from wrestling, I still use her as an active wrestler in my games.

Well, that's kind of saying do not remove Chris Benoit from the game, although he is "dead", I still use him as an active wrestler in my games. If you want to use her in your games, just request stats and make her in the File Editor anyway, but if she is really retired, she has no business in the game, that's how it goes.

A lot of people temporarily retire and come back. Look at Jericho. Look at what Beth Phoenix is doing.

I'd leave her in as a non-wrestler.