NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

Gutted, lost 2-3 at San Jose. I pretty much dominated then in the 1st but as usual, scoring is my issue. Then I ended up giving away sloppy goals after trying to pass my way out and one from when the puck was loose but my guy didn't pick it up when I thought he had. Very annoying.

And winning 2-1 at Anaheim, they score with about a minute left with a short handed goal caus of more fuck ups from me. They then win a shootout even though I dominated them.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

In more positive news, Edmonton wins a game!

Me and Drock played the first of our two matches, the first was a home game for me and then we're due a return in L.A. The loading screen said that the Kings had a crazy record like 25 goals and 5 conceded or something so I was a little worried going into the game but I ended up winning 6-2! Ryan Nugent-Hopkins got like 5 goals!

Looking forward to the rematch, whenever we do that.

Guh, lost 9-4 to St. Louis. Oh and Ruki, I don't know how seriously, but I smashed Backes' knee.

What did you do?!

Banged him into the half boards. He didn't return.

But...for reals...how dead is Backes' knee? Long enough where I should start looking for a replacement?

Don't know the extent of the injury, but I didn't approve the trade. I can't see St. Louis giving up their captain for what you're offering.

Either that has been okayed or it hasn't come through yet. There were only two when I checked earlier and they were both variations on Backes trades.

Hmmm...weird. I will re-submit the trade just to be sure!

When are we advancing?

Edit: Some centers I am thinking of targeting...any of which you guys think I shouldn't go after?

J. Staal, Stasny (Dragsy!), Weiss, Kesler, Carter (drock!), Marchand/Bergeron/Krejci (damn you Boston!)

Basically I just want a center 84+.

In more positive news, Edmonton wins a game!

Me and Drock played the first of our two matches, the first was a home game for me and then we're due a return in L.A. The loading screen said that the Kings had a crazy record like 25 goals and 5 conceded or something so I was a little worried going into the game but I ended up winning 6-2! Ryan Nugent-Hopkins got like 5 goals!

Looking forward to the rematch, whenever we do that.

I thought it was gonna be close then every time Nuge touched the puck he put it away :( Quick shit the bed that game for sure!

Either that has been okayed or it hasn't come through yet. There were only two when I checked earlier and they were both variations on Backes trades.

Hmmm...weird. I will re-submit the trade just to be sure!

When are we advancing?

Edit: Some centers I am thinking of targeting...any of which you guys think I shouldn't go after?

J. Staal, Stasny (Dragsy!), Weiss, Kesler, Carter (drock!), Marchand/Bergeron/Krejci (damn you Boston!)

Basically I just want a center 84+.

Lololololololololololololo.

Give me all of your things.

Going to advance tomorrow...evening, most likely, depends how many of my games I can get in tonight/tomorrow.

Also Ruki, Staz is hot right now, 5 goals in two games.

I beat Nashville. 7-5! Ridiculous. I'm really struggling to set anything up in the zone. I get so little time on the puck, it's like I have to shoot as soon as I cross the line else I get pasted or they breathe near the puck and it comes off my stick. Frustrating. Anyhow, I believe I have games against Gabriel and Srar to play, you guys around tonight? I also have a game at Minny, but I was going to wait for Mr. X to join. If he's not around when I go to advance tomorrow evening (probably around 9-10pm GMT), I'm playing the AI.