NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

Drock, yes it is a dick move, especially as you haven't even tried to arrange a game. What is the point in joining an online franchise if you aren't going to play other people?

Guys when you're proposing trades can you post them in here please, as I said before, I'd like a bit of a consensus before I go ahead and accept.

Ruki has proposed Lombardi C (82), Colborne C (76) and C Franson D (79) for D Backes C (84), D Perron LW (84) and S Ford D (69).

He's getting better players but taking on a fair amount more salary.

I forgot to do that...it would have helped yesterday when I was trying to figure out who I offered and what for.

Would also be ok with switching out Colbrone for Bozak (80, but a bit more salary) and Franson for MacA (80-83, can't remember which...also more salary)

That trade with Toronto and St Louis would be amazing for both teams if Toronto was in the hunt and the Blues were preparing for post-season golf, but with St. Louis being in a much better position than Toronto, it doesn't really make sense from that standpoint.

Also, shame on you Ruki. Reimer, Kulemin and a 2nd for Kiprusoff? Make it Jake Gardiner, Joffrey Lupul, Reimer and a 2nd... and you've got a deal.

St. Louis didn't like the altered trade so....

Colborne (76, they also value him highly), Lombardi (82), Mac (83), M. Finn (prospect, green) for Backes (84), Perron (84), Ford (69)

All players (minus Mac) are wanted (green) by St. Louis.

Edit: Also, Drock, what do you want for Bernier? Not much better than Reimer, but dammit...it would be something.

Edit 2:

Boston is up against the cap, has two starting goalies making a pretty penny. They value Rask higher...what would be fair to send to Boston for Thomas?

I would try and do my last game of the week, but the stupid server is being stupid

Offered Reimer (1.8m), Steckel (1.1m, and wanted), and a 2nd for Thomas.

Like I said, this is pure cap dump for a team that is tight against the cap AND has two starting goalies.

Edit: Now time to take out Ottawa. Last game of the week!

I think that would be ok for Boston. Obviously, they have a pretty good history with Toronto draft picks, they lose Thomas while remaining deep by adding Reimer, plus they shed salary while picking up a little bit of forward depth.

Fuck.

Lost 1-6 at Vancouver. I've had a few games on All-star in exhibition and I've done pretty well but suddenly I start this and get blown out. Doesn't help that I have trouble scoring at the best of times but then there were a couple of instances where I was trying desperately to clear the puck away from my end but my defenders just wouldn't respond. Then their guys just stroll up, take it and score.

Maybe I too will end up rage quitting like Srar. :shifty: