Hollywood Mogul Thread

MalaCloudy Black

I usually do $10 mil for TV, $8 mil printing, and less than $5 mil for radio and I've made just under a billion dollars before worldwide.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not horribly often, but using that advertising scale I can gross at least nearly $500 million worldwide, which is enough for me.

I dont know how, but in my current game I have a total of 15,344,000,000. I have had plenty of billion dollar movies and I have never taken a loan.

By the way, those who want to play the game for free, search on google for Hollywood Mogul 2.5c. That's an older demo version who seems to have a glitch and when the time runs out, you just press letter C in the unlock screen and you can continue playing. I dont remember where I got it exactly, but I found it searching on google. I am going to buy the new version anyways when it comes out, so I call this an extended preview

By the way, those who want to play the game for free, search on google for Hollywood Mogul 2.5c. That's an older demo version who seems to have a glitch and when the time runs out, you just press letter C in the unlock screen and you can continue playing. I dont remember where I got it exactly, but I found it searching on google. I am going to buy the new version anyways when it comes out, so I call this an extended preview

I tried the demo, but got rid of it after one day. All my scripts were 4*s, and I could never seem to get them to a 5* script. 5*s in certain categories, but never an overall 5* script. Then I dumped the whole thing because it seemed to be overheated my computer all the damn time. I mean, spiking my CPU by nearly 20 degrees. It seemed like a decent game, and other than losing money all the time (mainly to studio rental costs) I don't know if I enjoyed it or not.

Oh well, I won awards, but lost money.

I feel like an auteur!

I had the demo of this a while ago, but got pissed off cos all bar one of my movies lost money. Plus I had no idea of budgets for advertising and effects and stuff, and my talent file was crappy.

May get this though, this thread and the diary's in the Cube have got me interested. Plus, I have my first ever pay-packet to blow somehow.........

And some decent idea's for films to boot.

DAMN! The site is still down, and I want to buy this game!!! Anyone know whats going on?

Also, what talent file to people use. I presume ROC uses his own, and Chemical Inbalance uses Tagams (if thats the right name), who uses what?

Edited by timmayy

Man, the site is still down, and all I want to do is download and pay for HM.

Does anyone know whats going on, or any other ways to download and pay for the game?

Just playing it, and my one problem with the game so far: I have no idea how the hell to import a talent file. I tried using the instructions, but HWmerge keeps saying it needs to be done in a certain area that I have no idea where to go from. Any help?

Man, the site is still down, and all I want to do is download and pay for HM.

Does anyone know whats going on, or any other ways to download and pay for the game?

http://www.download.com/Hollywood-Mogul/30...tml?tag=lst-0-1

Edited by timmayy

Okay, has this happened to anyone else? In my game, Johnny Depp was like the #7 actor (or so - around there. Pretty high.) He wanted 22 million and like 15 gross points.

Then I went to cast him for a film in my Highway Star Films diary [/cheap plug] and he was down to like #20 or something! He only wanted 3 gross points and 12 mil. Could it possibly be because he hadn't starred in any films in nearly a year (I had like 2 in production that were consuming all my time.)

that happens as they get older and if they haven't starred in many films.

it also works in revers say you have an up and comer. if he she is in two or more 5 star films the chances are that they will become better actors/ actresses