Black Ops II

Stevie B

So what's your opinion so far?

Been playing online for the last few hours and I think it's fantastic. After losing interest in Black Ops a long time ago, Ive still managed to fall back into place and found that addiction once again.

I'm playing on PS3 if anyone fancies a few games sometime.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I'm enjoying it. I am not hooked yet, but Black Ops was my favourite and it only hooked me after I unlocked a few more weapons and perks to play around with. I like the way the weapons feel in this, and the sound is awesome.

I've got it for 360.

Black Ops 2 is friggin' just.. ack.. amazing.

I haven't even played regular multiplayer.. I leveled 16 times only playing Gun Game which is pretty much all I was playing out of Black Ops at the end, and the fact that I can level with that now? Good lord, I don't think I'll ever go into the regular game. Played some Zombies last night too, that is crazy fun - although everytime I had enough for the melee electric fists weapon I got reckless on my hunt to go get them.

Love it. Best Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 2 for my money. Level 27 already.

My only complaint would be the lack of variation in guns early on. I feel like the only one worth using is the Type 27 so far. I like the Sniper Rifles in this game a lot, I've never been good with them before now.

Love it. Best Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 2 for my money. Level 27 already.

My only complaint would be the lack of variation in guns early on. I feel like the only one worth using is the Type 27 so far. I like the Sniper Rifles in this game a lot, I've never been good with them before now.

I am using the MTAR and the first SMG you get.

Well, I'm good at this. Was absolute storming last night. Went 38/13 then 41/12 back to back. I also had some fantastic matches later on, but forgot the score.

Not used many guns. Assault wise; the MTAR was good. It can be pretty hit or miss, but it gets the job done. I had a really good run with the SIG (that's the three burst, right?) But I'd get caught at close range too often. Sub Mach wise.. the MP7 was a beast. I absolutely destroyed with that, ended up putting a suppressor on it and it lost some of his ass kicking ability.. but then I found the PDW-57. Sight & laser.. the thing is a destroyer.

Didn't use a shotgun/LMG and I only fired a few sniper shots. Not really sure on what perks I love yet, but I'm enjoying scorestreaks. I got a Warthog in a care package, and that thing was insane.

Level 47 with a 1.093 KD ratio. I really don't care about Kill/Death anymore because there's no Kills leaderboard.

All I can say that Laser Sight on an SMG is beast. Hipfire across the map for kills pretty much. Vector I have prestiged twice, love that gun but it's all I've been using. I should be using the MSMC (best SMG in the game).

Hoping to prestige tomorrow.