Black Ops II

Stevie B

Get the claymore or bouncing betty, and place them behind you. Even if they don't kill someone, the game will say "your equipment has been destroyed" so you know to turn around.

I am hit or miss. I have rounds where I go 4-12, then I'll go 25-6 in the next one. Usually, I am right around the middle.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't going to buy this on release but I'm weak. I typically spend time with the story and then fool around online later, mainly because I suck online. But played a few hours last night and did pretty well. Had a couple of games with 15+ kills and I am not dying a ton. Randomly picked the MK48 and it had become my weapon of choice. Surprisingly effective from long range.

Edited by Bigpapa42

I've never played one of these but Zombies looks fun. Might give it a rent since Redbox doesn't have WWE13 atm.

I keep getting nagged to play zombies. I've hated the mutliplayer on pretty much every CoD game ever, and a colleague's gung-ho fuck-the-team attitude the one time I played zombies on the original Black Ops has soured me on it somewhat. Is this one significantly better/different to warrant another go?

I think it's designed better, and it has a funner appeal - just don't get all ehhh if you don't make it too far because in my experience, teams rarely do. Oh.. there is one HUGE fucking pain in the ass though. In the town level at least.. there is fire EVERYWHERE on the god damn ground and it's such a pain in the ass to try and move anywhere.

Really enjoyed the few hours I played last night, me and the Type 25 are becoming fast friends. That being said, the Black ops 1 problem of the same maps cycling over and over seems to rear it's head again; I played Raid about half of the matches I had.

'Tis a great online setup though, the select 10 for classes I think is a fantastic addition. I can see myself getting as sucked in as I did for MW2 with this.

Still to try the Campaign and Zombies as well, the former I've heard is actually really good.

I caved and bought this - Ive told myself this, FIFA, and Disgaea 4 will be the only games I buy for a year. Or at least pay full price for.

Anyhow, I only got the bog standard game, so what do I have to do to get Nuketown?

EDIT - Scratch that. Just seen it on the back of the case. Its included. I thought it was a pre-order deal?

Edited by ZJ Penn