Black Ops II

Stevie B

I play pretty average. It usually have a 1.02 or something similar K/D ratio. I tried a setup that a guy had online and the VERY next game I went fucking 52 and 18.

What uhh... what set up would that be? >_>

I mostly run around with a shotgun because that's real fun. I've been playing Free For All and Domination mostly, switching up to the Bolt Action Sniper for Domination and I've gotten quite a bit better! I hate no scopers, but it's a lot of fun to use a Sniper Rifle the way it should be used.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play pretty average. It usually have a 1.02 or something similar K/D ratio. I tried a setup that a guy had online and the VERY next game I went fucking 52 and 18.

What uhh... what set up would that be? >_>

I mostly run around with a shotgun because that's real fun. I've been playing Free For All and Domination mostly, switching up to the Bolt Action Sniper for Domination and I've gotten quite a bit better! I hate no scopers, but it's a lot of fun to use a Sniper Rifle the way it should be used.

MSMC with hip fire, supressor and fast mags - along with Dexterity, Endurance (so, perk 3 greed) tougness and lightweight.

Not as useful anymore due to them nerfing the hip fire and recoil on most of the sub-machine guns.

• 2 weeks later...

I work until 7pm tonight. that'd be about.. 11 o'clock for you I believe. Anytime I'm on just shoot me a message or join my party and we can certainly play. I'll be on a lot during Christmas break (this week, I think I've logged 17 hours). I might not be on headset talking for most of it though... I rarely bust that out.

I mostly play Hardcore DM but I'm pretty much open to most other stuff.

Recently got this for PS3. Definitely the best COD multiplayer since MW2. Shame Zombies is such a letdown though. I've yet to touch Campaign, I figure I'll do it one day but I've been spending an hour or two a day on multiplayer at least. Hijacked, Plaza, Yemen, and Carrier are all really fun levels with unique twists yet they all maintain a consistency in being very balanced. All in all Blops 2 has I think the best multiplayer maps of any COD game.

If anyone else is on PS3 shoot me your username. I know 360 is where most of the action happens, so I'll be missing out on most of the EWB shenanigans unfortunately.

Recently got this for PS3. Definitely the best COD multiplayer since MW2. Shame Zombies is such a letdown though. I've yet to touch Campaign, I figure I'll do it one day but I've been spending an hour or two a day on multiplayer at least. Hijacked, Plaza, Yemen, and Carrier are all really fun levels with unique twists yet they all maintain a consistency in being very balanced. All in all Blops 2 has I think the best multiplayer maps of any COD game.

If anyone else is on PS3 shoot me your username. I know 360 is where most of the action happens, so I'll be missing out on most of the EWB shenanigans unfortunately.

Dr_Awkward23 here, add me and maybe we can play some games later on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just found out myself but this weekend is a double XP weekend and there's a special Nuketown 2025 option where you can just play that map and nothing else in a variety of game modes. Gonna be pouring in a few hours of my Sunday to that.

The fact that that option isn't there at all the times, and the horrible 'Chaos Moshpit' is, is quite ridiculous.