THQ Humble Indy Bundle o.O

RoHitman Reigns

Well, definitely glad I paid what I did. Now I have another game. But GOOD GOD are these downloads huge. I've only finished Metro 2033 and Titan Quest, and I started downloading last night, with all of the downloads going at 60 Kb/s or faster (sometimes as fast as 500 Kb/s). Totally worth it, though, especially if Darksiders is as fun as Darksiders II is proving to be. I'm not that big on platformer RPGs, but I'm hopeful here.

I wonder how much extra value they get out of this. I think there is a new Metro game comming, masses of Saints Row DLC to be sold, Company of Heros 2 is up for release.

This might change THQ for the better if it saves their asses and builds more following for their upcomming titles.

Have you guys checked out the Dubble FIne Amnesia Fortnight thing? It´s worth it for the "TV Show" alone. It actually dos a better job of telling what i want to know than the kickstarter show dos. (not saing it is bad, but if you get 20-30 videos per day you learn a lot more than when an episode ends up jut telling the live story of an artist)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane