The January 2013 Transfer Window Thread

Lineker

• Admin

BBC Radio Norfolk understands that Leeds striker Luciano Becchio is in Norwich to discuss personal terms. The 29-year-old Argentine has scored 19 goals from 31 games in all competitions this season. He handed in a transfer request last week after failing to agree terms on a new deal at Elland Road.

Apoel Nicosia are in talks with Blackburn Rovers over a possible loan deal for midfielder Simon Vukcevic, reports the Lancashire Telegraph.

Hopefully signing Kei Kamara means that they're not signing Becchio.
BBC Radio Norfolk understands that Leeds striker Luciano Becchio is in Norwich to discuss personal terms. The 29-year-old Argentine has scored 19 goals from 31 games in all competitions this season. He handed in a transfer request last week after failing to agree terms on a new deal at Elland Road.
nvm

I'm glad with Coutinho finally being a done deal, he could do great, he has great pace, great skills and he really is a gamechanging player.

I hope we finally bring a left-back, we've been lacking one since ever.

Becchio and Morison swapping seems a bit of a pointless one. I'm not sure who gets a better deal out of that. Two 29 year olds with proven Championship ability but might not be able to cut it in the top flight. I don't think Becchio would do any better than Morison did last season, not that he was that bad at all.

#AVFC are trying to sign at least one player. Looking abroad, a foreign centre-back, more details late

No issue with us signing Sylla. Happy to take a chance on a commanding big DM.

Diame, Hangeland, Sylla, Phillips & the foreign centre-back.. All/some of them sounds good. Should keep us up. Going down otherwise.

• Admin

Fulham have re-contacted Valenciennes with a view to signing their highly-promising central defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, according to L'Equipe's website.

Leicester City have extended Manchester United defender Michael Keaneloan stay at the club until the end of the season.

Reading sign Sheffield United forward Nick Blackman on a three-and-a-half year deal. The 23-year-old has scored 14 goals for the Blades this season.

I'm glad with Coutinho finally being a done deal, he could do great, he has great pace, great skills and he really is a gamechanging player.

Jose Enrique.

• Like 1

Mat Kendrick (@MatKendrick) tweeted at 7:45 PM on Wed, Jan 30, 2013:

Sorry about being so cryptic, yes, it's defensive midfielder Yacouba Sylla who will be joining Villa if it all goes through tomorrow #avfc

Well we did that quietly. Couple more please.

Jose Enrique.

But without Enrique we have to change Johnson to the other wing, I could do with Santon

• Admin

Bournemouth have finally completed the signing of Matt Ritchie from beleaguered Swindon Town. Huge signing, with him on the wings and the strikers at Howe's disposal there is no reason not to tear the league apart.

Oh at Watford have made a £2m bid for Birmingham's Nathan Redmond. If that gets done, which you feel it will with their money issues, then that's fantastic news.