The Phantom Pain

Lint

Keifer was in the gameplay demo as the bandaged guy though. I still think this could be a smokescreen by Kojima

Ok..game looks incredible. So can't wait for this

http://jbronin.kinja.com/43-things-you-may-have-not-noticed-in-the-trailer-for-m-513236974

Article brings up a good point about the whole Kiefer as Big Boss thing...Big Boss is never shown speaking, only heard. And one of the characters, Kaz/Master Miller is shown speaking and sounds a lot of Keifer..

Er, at 6.10 it's clearly Keifer who says "Kaz it's me, I'm here to get you out" when he meets Miller, to which Miller replies "Snake....". Sutherland is Big Boss, I don't really get how to be confused about this.

It does look absolutely amazing though, really looking forward to it cos it seems as though it's going to show how Big Boss went from being basically a hero in Snake Eater to a cunt in Metal Gear. I hope so at least :shifty:

• Like 1

Man, that looks so fucking awesome. I don't get wooed by games often, but Metal Gear never ceases to amaze me. It looks like so much fun, and they seem to have added a ton of new features not seen in previous games. I typically don't buy games brand new, but this one is going to be hard not to get at it's release.