And now for some reason, The Golden Globes 2013.

GoGo Yubari

Argo wins Best Drama.

All in all, probably the best Globes in years but it ran out of steam like they always do. Poehler and Fey were fantastic and some of the speeches and upsets were delightful.

Sometimes the Golden Globes are telling of who's going to win at the Oscars, other times it's a consolation prize for those that don't win an Academy Award or get snubbed. Even though Argo won for Best Drama at the Golden Globes, I still don't think it's taking home the Oscar.

Looks like a fun bunch of winners, and I watched a clip of Fey and Poehler ripping into some guests, which was really funny. I don't think it's a year where it's indicative of who's winning at the oscars, because outside of Lewis and maybe Chastain, I think everything will be different.

Best Golden Globes I've ever watched, if there was an award show where only award shows win awards, Amy Poehler & Tina Fey would dominate it.

I was pretty happy with all the winners too, Ben Affleck is a national treasure.

I agree with LL that Les Mis will gain the most momentum out of this. I think it hurts Lincoln a bit, though I still think Spielberg's going to have no opposition at Best Director. Chastain and Lewis will add this to their general momentum for the lead acting awards, and Hathaway will do the same. Not so sure about Waltz, but it does add more intrigue and he doesn't even have another actor from the same movie in Best Supporting Actor for the actual Oscars. Still, that would be two Oscars in three years for him which seems unlikely.