360 vs PS3

thewrestlingkid

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you believe is better overall?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3

I don't know if it's the same for everyone else, but the PSN store takes forever to load for me. It's literally 5-10 seconds to load each link I click. Also, on Live I find people are more sociable. Obviously you get your legions of idiots, but for instance I was struggling at the end of Dead Island and some guy jumped into my game and helped me out and we had a bit of a chat and a laugh with it. PSN, I've rarely found anyone chatting. Also, the party stuff is pretty useful on Live.

I prefer the PS3 if only for the exclusives. Most Xbox exclusives are on the PC as well that I would want to play (Alan Wake for example) and its usually a matter of waiting to get Xbox exclusives over the the PS3 (Limbo, Mass effect..)

Plus once again, bluray player built in.

The PSN store loads stuff pretty quick for me. Rest of Dragsy's post was pretty spot-on; the only game I've ever played on PS3 that had any sense of a community or anything of the sort was MAG, and that's no surprise given that the game sort of focuses a lot on the use of teamwork to reach objectives.