Players who played for your team in the last 10 years that you'd forgotten about

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players that weren't just youth players that didn't make it that I forgot?

David Yelldell

Richard Lee

Sergio Peter

Yildiray Basturk

Radoslav Petrovic

One I had forgotten about was Yordi. Made his debut when we won the worthington cup, was a striker, and had a big head. Literally all I remember of him.

Being as I'm from America and a fan of baseball and football, where players are traded and released all the time, I can't think of a single player on either the Eagles or the Phillies thats been on their respective teams for 10+ years that I'd go "Ohhh yea..."

Especially with the Eagles, since NFL teams release players at the drop of a hat

You misread the topic, it's not people who played for the team for ten years, it's people who played for the team in ten years.

Damien Plessis - who made 8 appearances for Liverpool and his career has gone south, now he's playing in Ligue 2 in France.

Lamine Diatta, and that's about it.

These two for me also, because they were the most anonymous of the 400 players we signed under last season's 'experiment'. I think Diatta made the bench twice, and Plessis never, ever appeared in 6 months. If I didn't remember him from Liverpool I would question whether he was ever even a real person.

Also - Alun Armstrong, Adebayo Akinfenwa and Peter Gilbert spring to mind as oft forgotten ex-Rovers.